Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELLING] Website/business generating $2000-4000+ profit/month - page 4. (Read 3200 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Just to give you an idea of what any business sells for..

Generally 1 year gross = value of business.

If not, 1 year profit = value of business at minimum.

In other words, anything generating $2000/month in profit is going to be worth $24,000 MINIMUM.

may i know the reason why you are selling your site if you are earning $2000+/month on it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
this is so interesting
may I ask what is the domain name or can you show any proof that you really are earning that much with this site?
Activity: 532
Just to give you an idea of what any business sells for..

Generally 1 year gross = value of business.

If not, 1 year profit = value of business at minimum.

In other words, anything generating $2000/month in profit is going to be worth $24,000 MINIMUM.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'll definitely go $6 if he's bidding $5. What's the URL of this money tree again?
Activity: 560
What would be asking price for this?

Any offers are considered.
Sir no offense but this honestly just reading a few sentences of this thread made my IQ drop. . . . .  Lips sealed
I'm sorry if you take that offensive but just saying that you make it to obvious what you're doing.

>inb4 OP acts clueless

.. Cool

If that made your IQ drop I'm surprised you have any social skills.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
What would be asking price for this?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Sir no offense but this honestly just reading a few sentences of this thread made my IQ drop. . . . .  Lips sealed
I'm sorry if you take that offensive but just saying that you make it to obvious what you're doing.

>inb4 OP acts clueless

.. Cool
What do you do?
-Reselling/stocking digital accounts for an online video game website.
-Around 1 hour/day spent restocking and dealing with emails/support.
-This business already exists and is live for 3+ years.

You recieve--
3+ year old domain name/business.
Complete functioning website design. (MOBILE READY!)
SEO is fully worked on = very good rankings in the search engines (first page of Google!).
Tips, secrets, free help (I do this for a living myself) -- for life basically.
*Delivery is fully automated to work with PayPal -- other payment systems would need to be manually filled (or simply removed) - or coded for automation.
*Monthly bills are around $150 (web hosting, domain, advertising etc).

--

At minimum generating $2000+/month profit. Sales depend on time of the year (summer time is the best!)... Hitting up to $6000+/month.. If more advertising is put into this, the potential for a lot more cash flow exists.

Not entirely sure I would sell, but will consider anything. Wanting Bitcoin only!

*Looking for offers from trusted members - obviously would use caution for this trade. (escrow, middleman, etc.)*

-EDIT-

Now asking $47,000 Kiss

[ BUY NOW ] [ FIND AN ESCROW ]

After some bids/talking around I'm looking to get $47,000.

I can also teach you how to generate your own assets for a bit more profit, but it would take further investment into computing power -- which is completely optional -- and scalable to fit almost any starting budget.

Remember, you are getting life time support here -- and a business-like-minded individual friend who does stuff like this for a living.  Cheesy

This would add an estimated $500-$1000+/monthly profit easy. -- but again OPTIONAL EXTRA PROFIT.
Pages:
Jump to: