Pages:
Author

Topic: SendChat Messaging App - page 5. (Read 131524 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 565
March 24, 2015, 06:14:59 AM
Looks cool, I want to know about the security of electrum integration. How does it find out the public address of the receiver. Also what is preventing hacker from injecting his own public address when sending bitcoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 22, 2015, 07:14:29 PM
Please let us know a week prior to the crowdfunding. lets make it happen this time.

yeah please post at least couple of days before it starts. we need to be prepared.. really looking forward!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
March 21, 2015, 07:51:57 PM
Please let us know a week prior to the crowdfunding. lets make it happen this time.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 16, 2015, 04:16:10 AM
Hello all!

Please take a moment to answer a 3 question survey about SendChat!

http://goo.gl/forms/rkqHV53umQ

Thank you very much

SendChat Team

Have also done this you guys relaly need to make this happen even if not using sendcoin or having it or an idea to use alt conis and btc as payment options on it then you guys got a killer app to contend with the rest of the world leading markets.

Hey all, we are almost ready for the second crowdfund ! stay tuned

Sounds great! Thank you for clearing our questions with mentioning the crowdfund! I am very excited to participate! great work guys.
March 15, 2015, 06:27:30 PM
Hello all!

Thank you very much

SendChat Team

Have also done this you guys relaly need to make this happen even if not using sendcoin or having it or an idea to use alt conis and btc as payment options on it then you guys got a killer app to contend with the rest of the world leading markets.

BEST NEWS! we look forward for it! This project can help btc community extreme when we think about the potential userbase. So many people will have a chance to transfer BTC between each other in this great chatapplication.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
March 15, 2015, 08:25:22 AM
Hello all!

Thank you very much

SendChat Team

Activity: 1022
March 14, 2015, 09:10:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2015, 01:36:13 PM
Hello all!

Thank you very much

SendChat Team

Activity: 338
March 14, 2015, 08:38:55 AM
there will be no relaunch of sendcoin but sendchat is still alive, right?
March 12, 2015, 04:20:30 AM
Lets see what happens when they release an official update

i see recent projects have all a slack. is there a slack for SendChat? Also i am very skilled webdesigner. So i can always help the project with responsive designed websites when the dev wants.

Yes, i am in the Slack, post your email here and they should invite you.
March 12, 2015, 04:16:21 AM

i see recent projects have all a slack. is there a slack for SendChat? Also i am very skilled webdesigner. So i can always help the project with responsive designed websites when the dev wants.
March 12, 2015, 04:04:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2015, 08:59:00 PM
Hey supporters,

SendChat will continue moving forward. Sendcoin has now been dropped from our platform.

More information soon to follow!

Thank you.

SendChat Team

Shame you guys are dropping sendcoin. Why not just get things going than having to relay on ICO or funds this. Crypto is about being open source no ICO and can iver mine or have options in place. Simply release it get things running let the community decide where the value goes on exchanges get more features and addons and tools with the  send chat integrate voice chat maybe make it very much like viber to make INT calls using your send coins and earn them by using services or by doing activities or buy them with BTC
March 11, 2015, 11:04:42 AM
I can state that they vowed on returning funds if mark wasn't met in their first funding round, and they actually did refund it all. Very honest team and project. Far better than any other project ive laid my eyes on. I am very tempted to participate in any other funding round.  Grin

yes and REMEMBER: Alejandro showed us his real face. he is such a good marketer and honest project leader. +1 for this. when i join a project than its SendChat! the best decision you probably can make.
March 11, 2015, 08:45:33 AM
I can state that they vowed on returning funds if mark wasn't met in their first funding round, and they actually did refund it all. Very honest team and project. Far better than any other project ive laid my eyes on. I am very tempted to participate in any other funding round.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 11, 2015, 08:17:27 AM
Looks like fun, honest project to help with distribution and use of cryptos. Wishing for many success with it!
March 11, 2015, 08:05:40 AM
I see you guys are still live, im still watching for any new updates.

i hope this project comes soon. it will give people possibilty to chat and also send bitcoins also when they have no idea of cryptocurrencies. Most important the developers been working hard very long (also saw their presentation in AMS). this brings so many new opportunities! giveaways, pr-campaigns for BTC, etc. unlimited options to spread the word for SEND aswell as BTC!!
March 11, 2015, 04:36:44 AM
I see you guys are still live, im still watching for any new updates.
Activity: 51
March 10, 2015, 12:47:19 PM
Looks cool! I'll check this out more throughoutly when i'm home. You guys are doing great work!
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
February 12, 2015, 04:04:29 AM
Nice to see block trust being genuine. Looking forward to more projects from your side.
Pages:
Jump to: