Pages:
Author

Topic: SENSE - Rewarding Human Capital | Signature campaign [PAUSED] - page 10. (Read 13290 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
Hi. I joined your campaign. Am I in the count this week? when i can see myself in the spreadsheet?

Bitcointalk username: webmastax
Current post count: 33
Bitcoin address: 1P1rfPPX6ZThK8SnTbRaS2v3C8nTQgRx6t

I hope you tell me if i can start.
Activity: 322
can still come here yet available sir yahoo
yahoo? this campaign is not managed by yahoo you are in the wrong thread, maybe you can still join in the campaign that manage by yahoo this campaign is manage by worshib.

Let me help him organize his thoughts. Maybe he wanted to say is if this campaign still available since most campaigns of Yahoo just ended today.

You're welcome Capt.Deadpool  Wink
yeah that's right almost all of the campaign that manage by yahoo are ended today so i am now asking this campaign if it is continue or what i would like to know.
Activity: 350
yahoo? this campaign is not managed by yahoo you are in the wrong thread, maybe you can still join in the campaign that manage by yahoo this campaign is manage by worshib.

Let me help him organize his thoughts. Maybe he wanted to say is if this campaign still available since most campaigns of Yahoo just ended today.

You're welcome Capt.Deadpool  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
What is the plan of the campaign manager here make the participants to hope in the campaign that will never continue again? manager said that there is a big chance that this campaign will stop. so what the participants waiting for?

He didn't totally end the campaign. He just said big chance and maybe we are looking on the "small chance" side? lol. While looking for other services, I'll just stick to this campaign until official announcement is made Smiley but I hope manager will make the announcement real soon and don't let us hanging here.
Activity: 406
Your Username: Shamie102
Position to Apply: Member
Your Current Post Count: 221
Your BTC Address: 3HRZc92XTJ4vdHoDpjU9pJ3ovycw8gSzbz

Hoping that the campaign will continue Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
What is the plan of the campaign manager here make the participants to hope in the campaign that will never continue again? manager said that there is a big chance that this campaign will stop. so what the participants waiting for?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk  username: christian07
Current post count: 42+
Bitcoin address:  3NjDE6Y2mQB9jGjbvN1b1itc2T2PHMqEmn
you can't join in this campaign because the campaign manager is not sure if he will continue this campaign anymore participants here are also waiting for the announcement.
Activity: 265
Bitcointalk  username: christian07
Current post count: 42+
Bitcoin address:  Edit: already in campaign of notary
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Thank you worshib i confirmed that i received my payments can you please informed us immediately about the cancellation of the campaign so that we all are aware.
Activity: 805
Confirming that I've already receive the payment.

Thank you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Thank you sir,  payment Received
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Payment sent for first week of the campaign, sorry for the small delay, transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/e8e69d4d5b0cc820fa95eaf7ad76bf367329d5e486ab7b9109a91204763bc49c

I confirm. Payment received.
Thank you Woshib and SENSE !
Payment sent for first week of the campaign, sorry for the small delay, transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/e8e69d4d5b0cc820fa95eaf7ad76bf367329d5e486ab7b9109a91204763bc49c
Please wait until I have a confirmation that the campaign will continue, but there is more chances that it end.

Hi Woshib, this is to attest that I already received the payment. Thank you!.

May we ask when will we know if the campaign will continue or not?. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Please wait until I have a confirmation that the campaign will continue, but there is more chances that it end.
Activity: 616
i am so disappoint  in this project. as i review this campaign the campaign manager said that this campaign will pay those participants yesterday at exact time and if doesn't paid exact time they will fix it on a short period of time. but the happenings here is 24 hours more still doesn't give updates Smiley goodluck participants. Smiley
Activity: 176
It looks like there is an update here as you can see in the spreadsheet there are the post count and the ending post count, this campaign looks good but still there is no amount to pay meaning it is not paid yet.
what is the update in our campaign. i thought that the first week of the campaign will end about 4 hours ago worshib which our campaign manager still doesn't active maybe later he will be online and update all.

I am also monitoring this and yes, probably he's still busy and lets wait for the week 1 Smiley goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
what is the update in our campaign. i thought that the first week of the campaign will end about 4 hours ago worshib which our campaign manager still doesn't active maybe later he will be online and update all.
Pages:
Jump to: