Pages:
Author

Topic: SENSE - Rewarding Human Capital | Signature campaign [PAUSED] - page 11. (Read 13292 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: ClvrGmr
Current post count: 140+1
Bitcoin address: 3DFbWbBYki1oXjMgmvEKCWXjxikTPkECZB

Hi sir woshib Smiley I would like to join if ever a slot will be open before the first week or after the first round of this campaign thank you Smiley hope to work with you managing the campaign again Smiley

Since this round will end to day, i am updating my application Smiley
Current post: 144
This campaign will end of the week today hope that i can join here after my current campaign. and also i want to invest some of my money in SENSE what is your platform?
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
pardon me, I am not really good with time clock/zone differential. What time (in forum clock) our manager will count and release payment for first week campaign? Thank you guys Smiley

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the time standard commonly used across the world.
https://time.is/UTC

First week of the campaign will probably end today at 23:59UTC (I think there is typo in the OP). So, you have about 14 hours and 30 minutes until the end.

thank you for that link and information so the meaning of this is when that clock will be on the 23:59 it will end the first week right. thanks again hope that it will be on time Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
pardon me, I am not really good with time clock/zone differential. What time (in forum clock) our manager will count and release payment for first week campaign? Thank you guys Smiley

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the time standard commonly used across the world.
https://time.is/UTC

First week of the campaign will probably end today at 23:59UTC (I think there is typo in the OP). So, you have about 14 hours and 30 minutes until the end.

Activity: 350
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi, Mr. Woshib. I would like to apply for a position in this campaign. Hoping that I could be accepted.
Bitcointalk username: Kevindb87
Current post count: 34
Bitcoin address: 1CjjTS1T6X2WH5jTJW85Z2LXiduSFAVc2p

Thank you and Have a nice day.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Campaign is now full, spreadsheet has been updated with accepted participants (depends on post quality).
For others that applied, you can still try to join when there will be more spots.
Hi for those who is posting their forms here don't you see that the campaign is now full don't insist yourself here the campaign manager said it once so better to follow it:)
Yes, we read this post carefully. That was the reason, that we posted our forms.
Hi for those who is posting their forms here don't you see that the campaign is now full don't insist yourself here the campaign manager said it once so better to follow it:)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk  username: asadul
Current post count: 155
Bitcoin address:  1Mzh4sqQvEtvB2vEULjUW1ECxv9YvFFVTA

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Bitcointalk username: Zocadas
Current post count: 145
Bitcoin address: 18Sj5XYEL4XG1yYQehn6jkc6jtwgaw8f4r
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
I'm going to invest in your ICO for the simple fact you're allocating bounties in BTC instead of your tokens. Tired of seeing bounties crashing the token after the ICO from the sell-off. Well done.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Bitcointalk username: clark05
Current post count: 201
Bitcoin address: 16hc8dY15KYdEP3wb5H17eTt1aNZ3tx59Y
Activity: 33
Bitcointalk username: BobbyAdams
Current post count: 33
Bitcoin address: 1KPAMcdijiD1UELKRGQG9SfMNFciCdSpJw

I want to participate in SENSE Promotion signature campaign.
Thank you !
Activity: 46
Bitcointalk username: PedroLinh
Current post count: 31
Bitcoin address: 1DFjYQgQRpPJkJvj4yjqq2pHc3u5KQPhki

thank you !
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hi sir i would like to join your campaign if there will be a free slot for my rank thank you .

Bitcointalk username: Ararbermas
Current post count: 350 (including this post)
Bitcoin address: 373Qqthime5MmSG6v1CEvLKPaxnV4sRXiL

Signature and will be updated ASAP when im accepted .
Activity: 278
Hello worshib may i know how many weeks will this campaign runs? because i am willing to join if there is a slot i can change my signature right now just for this campaign Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Bitcointalk username: Hexah
Current post count: 212
Bitcoin address: 3H6zDKyrNx5hMvcRRy4nt8mLCYp11QJKG2

If there is an available slot for Full Member rank I would like to apply for it. I will change signature and avatar according to my rank if I am accepted in the campaign. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
Bitcointalk username: kuryadi
Current post count: 369
Bitcoin address: 1KAaGHUqkNcha4tpjGetDfXdFokhER1EEs

Hay woshib.. i hope you accept me..
Bitcointalk username: ClvrGmr
Current post count: 140+1
Bitcoin address: 3DFbWbBYki1oXjMgmvEKCWXjxikTPkECZB

Hi sir woshib Smiley I would like to join if ever a slot will be open before the first week or after the first round of this campaign thank you Smiley hope to work with you managing the campaign again Smiley
Thank you worshib for accepting me as one of the participants here in the SENSE campaign i will do my best just to promote this program and also the campaign.. advance congratulations also to all of the participants here also to me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: