Pages:
Author

Topic: Server PSU-powered GPU rig packages! Pico's, Risers, adapter cables, etc. - page 4. (Read 15924 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
I sent him a PM as well and haven't heard back yet...he might be out of town.

come back Finksy we need you!! LOL

He should put these on Amazon and let Amazon take care of all the shipping/stock management. These will sell like hotcakes by itself.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hey Finksy!

I'd like to purchase a bunch of packages.

I PM'd you already.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Can the GPU and associated riser be powered from a single PCI-E lead off the PSU, with a splitter at the end?  Or do you need to run an independent PCI-E cable for the riser?  My GPUs would be power limited to 125W which should be within the rating for the 16AWG cable.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Got some components back in stock, taking orders again.  Full re-stock in about 2 weeks still, but will fill orders as I can and let you all know when I'm out. 

Note: I have been receiving a LOT of PM's in the past weeks.  If you want faster  service and order turnaround time, just PM me with your address with zip/postal code, components or packages you want.  I have no problem taking the time to answer questions about setup and give advice, just understand that it may take longer to get around to answering those PM's vs those with specific orders in mind already.  Alternatively, feel free to post questions or look for advice in this thread, I am more than happy to share answers with everyone if it helps save time, and I'm sure others would have no problem chiming in.  Cheers guys,

Finksy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Sorry Finksy found this list now so it takes care of a couple of my PM questions
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How loud are these PSUs?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
i sent you pm - i need pico, cables.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Any of you guys, can a 4k PSU (30x6pins) take 21 gpus? (3 rigs of 7 GPUs)?

7x6pins for the GPUs, risers have a 6 pins splitters so they need 3.5 (4x6pins) and the PICO adapter 1x6pins, this makes 12 6pins for a rig, so 36 for the whole setup, 6x6pins over...

Am i right?

doubt it average GPU uses around 200watts x21 youd be at 4200watt (without knowing what gpu your using its had to tell) to get best life and preformance you after a max of 75% PSU capacity so around 3500 watt to be safe
Activity: 55
Merit: 7
For anyone wondering these setups are fantastic.  I'm currently running 35 GPUs in 5 rigs solely off of Finksy's 4kW server PSU bundles.  The build quality on everything is high so I'm not worried about cheap adapters overheating, the cabling is cleaner and the overall price is lower.  Can't ask for much more than that trifecta.

-TBT
Activity: 1
Finski,

I have sent you a PM about PICOs, cables, and power supplies.

Regards,

-OR
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Hi Sir Fiinksy, I Have Pm's for you.

regards.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Any of you guys, can a 4k PSU (30x6pins) take 21 gpus? (3 rigs of 7 GPUs)?

7x6pins for the GPUs, risers have a 6 pins splitters so they need 3.5 (4x6pins) and the PICO adapter 1x6pins, this makes 12 6pins for a rig, so 36 for the whole setup, 6x6pins over...

Am i right?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Was out of town for a few days.  Replying to PM's and sending out tracking #'s for outstanding orders as quickly as I can.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Packages are currently on hold as I mentioned, I am waiting for more splitter cables. 

You'll need a website and a partner soon, your business is taking off!

Glad you're back!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Was out of town for a few days.  Replying to PM's and sending out tracking #'s for outstanding orders as quickly as I can.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Packages are currently on hold as I mentioned, I am waiting for more splitter cables. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
i did try aswell - no go
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I sent him one last friday, no news on my side.
Activity: 18
Finsky

Did you read PM's ?
Activity: 154
Finksy, I sent you a couple PM's over the last few days, I have not heard back.  Are you out of stock already?  Also how many Triple A packages do you have available?  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I sent you a PM friday.

Did you get it ?

4 Pico + special cable
12 Risers

Thanks
p4n
Activity: 167
How much are shipping costs to EU?