Pages:
Author

Topic: [SERVICE] [Android] [2 btc] [Google Play] Android Qt wallet compilation - page 3. (Read 6689 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

but qt wallet performs well on android, nothing excessive.

This is quite a bold assertion I would say. And one might speculate endlessly about why this is for such an exorbitant amount of BTC instead of releasing a slew of these onto the market for the greater good of the community? Perhaps releasing the method of the task so you do not have to take up such an arduous task of compiling each coin and that quite large favor of separating people from their cumbersome bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
why so much for a compile?

Well it requires some c++ tweaks, in addition to tests on multiple devices Smiley

Well its deff cool i'll give you that. I bet it uses crazy amounts of resources as compared to the bitcoinj mobile clients. Have you done any comparrisons? I'm curious to know.

I haven't tested bitcoinj ressources usage, but qt wallet performs well on android, nothing excessive.

Also qt wallet has the advantage of having all the functions working like coin control and more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Well it requires some c++ tweaks, in addition to tests on multiple devices Smiley

Well its deff cool i'll give you that. I bet it uses crazy amounts of resources as compared to the bitcoinj mobile clients. Have you done any comparrisons? I'm curious to know.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 694
Merit: 500
thanks, sakr

GAIA loves the Android wallet  Cheesy

available at Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaia.android
Android Qt wallet adaptation and compilation service

I offer altcoins qt wallet compilation for Android devices (arm based), the wallet will be the same as the desktop one,
with all functions included like staking, debug console, masternodes ...

Minor fixes will be made to make it display better on small screens.

The price is 2BTC.

Delivery within 4 days.

Apps listed on google play

Pages:
Jump to: