Pages:
Author

Topic: SetupMasternodes.com - [DIY] We Teach You Linux and How To Setup Your MN - page 14. (Read 22515 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Considering the initial $50 offer is to help the team fine tune their service so far I'm very impressed.

April 14 payment $50 - Friday
April 15 setup - Saturday
April 16 first payment - Sunday

ION

For those new to masternodes know that your collateral coins never leave your wallet. Part of the setup process is the configuration of a remote VPN. Once done all you do is change your root password and bingo your 100% secure.

Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking at feedback to improve where it benefits our customers.  

Re: part of the setup process. I believe you mean the "remote VPS" instead of VPN.
The Remote VPS is what runs the operations of mining tasks. For non-related topics: VPN is private network connection (for IP masking)

In terms of running your VPS and collateral required by your selected masternode: you are responsible to buy your own coins.  
Yes, you can buy this anywhere, and we do not even need access to it.

The plan here is to make this service, hands on, in our consultative approach.

OOPs yes I mean remote VPS  Smiley

Smiley not a worry!  We appreciate your input.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Considering the initial $50 offer is to help the team fine tune their service so far I'm very impressed.

ION

For those new to masternodes know that your collateral coins never leave your wallet. Part of the setup process is the configuration of a remote VPN. Once done all you do is change your root password and bingo your 100% secure.

Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking at feedback to improve where it benefits our customers.  

Re: part of the setup process. I believe you mean the "remote VPS" instead of VPN.
The Remote VPS is what runs the operations of mining tasks. For non-related topics: VPN is private network connection (for IP masking)

In terms of running your VPS and collateral required by your selected masternode: you are responsible to buy your own coins.  

OOPs yes I mean remote VPS  Smiley
SetupMasternodes.com

ION

Activity: 196

ION

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad the team did a great job helping you and you're satisfied with the service!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

ION

Now supporting Smartcash (SMART)!

Link to the announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34718049

Our second customer has completed his setup with our services.

23 customers to go for the special entry pricing of $50 per masternode setup

We made it acceptable to allow up to 3 masternodes per customer for the $50 price during this entry pricing period!

Clock is ticking!
SetupMasternodes.com
Our second customer has completed his setup with our services.

23 customers to go for the special entry pricing of $50 per masternode setup

We made it acceptable to allow up to 3 masternodes per customer for the $50 price during this entry pricing period!
SetupMasternodes.com
This is very promising project.

It's a project with a mission to provide a transparent, urgent, and reliable service when it comes to assisting with masternode setup. We plan to grow from here, and wide range support communities that cannot handle the demand as it grows.

Thank you! We appreciate it. We’ve got partnerships coming and we’re looking forward to working with as many Masternode communities as possible
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
We are here to help you.  Please join our telegram group for questions and discussions: http://t.me/setupmasternodes

I am proactively seeking feedback from others in the crypto community. I have started a thread discussion here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-do-you-think-of-a-masternode-setuptroubleshooting-service-3312708

SetupMasternodes.com
As you guys see, we are just getting started! We plan to launch some partnership announcements in the coming weeks.  This will benefit the community in multiple ways when it comes to getting urgent support for the masternode of your choice!
Now supporting GOBYTE (GBX)!

Link to the announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34487005

There are BitcoinTalk user accounts claiming we are a SCAM. I want everyone to know more about our service so I will post the same message I am posting to those "claiming" we are a scam.

This service is a simple option.  If you do not get the quick enough support from anywhere regarding your masternode, we are the alternative option for immediate and informative support.

It is a simple as you walking into a computer store or best buy, and asking them for help on fixing your PC. Except, we do not touch your PC wallet, server, or coins.

We guide you through the setup and troubleshooting process. It is educational and direct help.  We accept a service fee, and that is it. Simple as that.

I just want to clarify as there is some confusion of our service.
Please ask us any questions if you wish.
We are here to support you.

Our goal is to be completely open and transparent with all of the Masternode Communities.

We encourage you to ask any questions in this thread or our official telegram >>> https://t.me/setupmasternodes
SetupMasternodes.com
Hey all,
Our telegram group is up officially. Please do not hestitate to join us and ask us any questions that you may have.

Join us at: http://t.me/setupmasternodes

25 Customers Update:
We have received payment and application for our first customer who has joined us as of yesterday! We are excited to get started! Thank you to his support in our service.

* Count down begins: 24 customer spots remaining before the $50 price point ends *
Pages:
Jump to: