Pages:
Author

Topic: SetupMasternodes.com - [DIY] We Teach You Linux and How To Setup Your MN - page 15. (Read 22515 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
There are BitcoinTalk user accounts claiming we are a SCAM. I want everyone to know more about our service so I will post the same message I am posting to those "claiming" we are a scam.

This service is a simple option.  If you do not get the quick enough support from anywhere regarding your masternode, we are the alternative option for immediate and informative support.

It is a simple as you walking into a computer store or best buy, and asking them for help on fixing your PC. Except, we do not touch your PC wallet, server, or coins.

We guide you through the setup and troubleshooting process. It is educational and direct help.  We accept a service fee, and that is it. Simple as that.

I just want to clarify as there is some confusion of our service.
Please ask us any questions if you wish.
We are here to support you.
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
Now supporting BITG (BitGreen) announced on the thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34385868

Activity: 269
Merit: 0
Publishing FAQ on the medium blog. Stay tuned for release info.
Activity: 209
Looking forward to the future of this site. Really getting ahead of the curb with MASTERNODE PROFFESIONALS to guide you step-by-step through the entire setup.

That's why our team is in place to assist!
We have officially announced support for PURA!
Activity: 196
Looking forward to the future of this site. Really getting ahead of the curb with MASTERNODE PROFFESIONALS to guide you step-by-step through the entire setup.
SetupMasternodes.com
We have announced our support for ION in the thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34120359

Welcome ION Community!

Such a variety of coins are supported.

our mission is to expand to most prominent coins by volume first. Then, we can expand the horizon of support
We have announced our support for ION in the thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34120359

Welcome ION Community!

Such a variety of coins are supported.
SetupMasternodes.com
Announcement completed at PAC Community: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34119697

Welcome PAC Community!!

37 Coins are currently supported and there's more coming!
SetupMasternodes.com
update of the site is live
Website update v1.1 for Crypto Dragon Masternode Setup Services launching in a few hours.

Love the website!
SetupMasternodes.com
Website update v1.1 for Crypto Dragon Masternode Setup Services launching in a few hours.

This is how it all begins!
Syscoin will be end of april. Best mn stats of all of them. You should make an announcement and even try on tsys.

What other masternode coins do you like? There's some great ones on the list setupmasternodes.com has
Im good with any of them that bring actual utility to the ecosystem. A hard working reputable team is my prerequisite

Yeah that’s important. Do you know how many syscoin you need to run a masternode?
100k sys

That's really expensive don't you think?
I mean you can join a masternode pool for cheaper. But again masternodes provide a brilliant way to create utility and reward as a result. The value in that perspective makes 100k look cheap. It depends what the projects will use masternodes for. If its just copying dash code with renaming then I agree that sort of money is good money chasing after bad but syscoin fixed dash bugs and innovated on the concept further with a seniority model and splitting tx fees so in that sense I find it the perfect amount.

Those are great viewpoints. I'd much rather set up my own masternode than join a pool anyways.
SetupMasternodes.com
Syscoin will be end of april. Best mn stats of all of them. You should make an announcement and even try on tsys.

What other masternode coins do you like? There's some great ones on the list setupmasternodes.com has
Im good with any of them that bring actual utility to the ecosystem. A hard working reputable team is my prerequisite

Yeah that’s important. Do you know how many syscoin you need to run a masternode?
100k sys

I mean you can join a masternode pool for cheaper. But again masternodes provide a brilliant way to create utility and reward as a result. The value in that perspective makes 100k look cheap. It depends what the projects will use masternodes for. If its just copying dash code with renaming then I agree that sort of money is good money chasing after bad but syscoin fixed dash bugs and innovated on the concept further with a seniority model and splitting tx fees so in that sense I find it the perfect amount.

Your feedback is appreciated here.  Thanks for sharing it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

100k sys

SetupMasternodes.com

I agree on this. Which team's do you see so far that are reputable but not really known in the masternode area?

100k sys

Pages:
Jump to: