Pages:
Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 5. (Read 274497 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 12
is there any chance of adding one of the bitsler cashback games, like boom or twist or something? they work a lot like the dice game but give 2x xp and cashback
AFAIK, seunjti dice bot only "works" for dice game. Never heard he will add other games on seunjti dicebot since it's a "dicebot"

Seunjti dice bot version 3.4.13 is available anyway, just download from this link https://bot.seuntjie.com
(Don't trust other source for download bot since it could scam you)

it has ethercrash, which is not a dice game either. the other two i asked about are exactly like dice, just with a different interface. in both you pick your bet of hi or lo and you either hit a number higher than goal or lower and that determines the win
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
is there any chance of adding one of the bitsler cashback games, like boom or twist or something? they work a lot like the dice game but give 2x xp and cashback
AFAIK, seunjti dice bot only "works" for dice game. Never heard he will add other games on seunjti dicebot since it's a "dicebot"

Seunjti dice bot version 3.4.13 is available anyway, just download from this link https://bot.seuntjie.com
(Don't trust other source for download bot since it could scam you)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
DiceBot version 3.4.12 is available to download from https://bot.seuntjie.com

Thanks seuntjie!
Listen I guess the time is ripe to remove safedice from your excellent dicebot. Sam, the site admin, has been missing for a couple of years now. The website is no longer active too. You might want to consider this. ty
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
DiceBot version 3.4.12 is available to download from https://bot.seuntjie.com

Change Log

New Features

None

Changes
None

Bug Fixes
Bitsler - wrong currency stats showin
Bitvest - stats fix,
Bitvest - auto withdraw fixed, but gut says it's a temp fix
Fixed chart starting from first bet instead of (0,0)
simulation resetseed fix
Duckdice fix
Stake (and maybe PD) fix - betting call needs to be whitelisted still
hi, duckdice said you were notified about the bot being broken a while ago. is there any eta on it working there again? thank you
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Do anyone know how to start the script from beginning without using the start button. I have tried calling function within the function but it is not working.
Edited: Sorted, No need to use the stop function if you want to start it again from beginning.
Correct, stop() will halt the entire script... and the only way to restart it is to click the start button, or manually type start() in the console.

To "start it from the beginning" you just have to re-initialise all the variable like chance, nextbet, bethigh (and any others that you may have modified during runtime) back to the original values that you set at the very beginning of your script.

Then, when dobet() runs again, it'll be like your script just started Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Hi,

Do anyone know how to start the script from beginning without using the start button. I have tried calling function within the function but it is not working.

Here is the snippet from my code.

Code:
chance  = math.random(**,**)
bethigh = true
basebet = 0.00000001
nextbet = basebet
dbet    = 0.00000002
chance1 = **
chance2 = **
w = 0

function dobet()
    bethigh = !bethigh

if (win) then

elseif(lose) then
    resetstats()
    stop()
    start() --> here I want it to start from beginning

else
    if(chance1 < 5 or chance2 > 95 ) then
    else
    end

end
end

Edited: Sorted, No need to use the stop function if you want to start it again from beginning.
Code:
   elseif(lose) then
    nextbet = basebet --> here I want it to start from beginning
DiceBot version 3.4.11 is available to download from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

Change Log

New Features
None

Changes

Bitsler Currencies
Cryptogames currencies
999dice error wording
PD Currencies
Stake Currencies
Windice Currencies

Bug Fixes

Bitvest resetseed
Programmer mode withdraw amount fix,
Programmer mode doesn't start without nextbet and chance being set
duckdice fix
Wolfbet decimal rounding

duckdice worked for the first two days but yesterday and today it wont let me log in anymore. do you know if something changed again?
legendary
DiceBot version 3.4.11 is available to download from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

Change Log

New Features
None

Changes

Bitsler Currencies
Cryptogames currencies
999dice error wording
PD Currencies
Stake Currencies
Windice Currencies

Bug Fixes

Bitvest resetseed
Programmer mode withdraw amount fix,
Programmer mode doesn't start without nextbet and chance being set
duckdice fix
Wolfbet decimal rounding
HCP
legendary
how do we stop bot if it struck a losing streak of 10, ie, currentstreak = -10 and we need to stop it only when it wins [more losing steps may follow after hitting -10] above the original balance when it was positive?

my sample didn't work:
if currentstreak <= -10 and win then
stop()
alarm()
print("stopping after bad streak")
end
Answered over in the programming thread, as that is the more appropriate place for this discussion...

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
hello! nice to meet you!

may i, please, ask for advice?
how do we stop bot if it struck a losing streak of 10, ie, currentstreak = -10 and we need to stop it only when it wins [more losing steps may follow after hitting -10] above the original balance when it was positive?

my sample didn't work:
if currentstreak <= -10 and win then
stop()
alarm()
print("stopping after bad streak")
end
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
I'm unable to login into Primedice, is there any ongoing issue with the website?
Login worked after updating the application to the latest version.

I think he is aware of the risk of this dice bot, It's a common-sense that a bot can't lead you in a sure victory just by using it, It also requires knowledge and strategy that's why it is called a tool. It's meant to be used for more proficiency.

Bots have the same purpose that is to help the gambler to help them with their rolls and bot makers are doing something to help the user like this bot, It has charts in it for the user to easily see the data of his session also built-in strategy is also nice.

Common sense isn't common.

You have no idea how many emails I get from people asking me which settings or scripts to use to always make profit, to guarantee profit. How to get rich with the bot etc. Every opportunity for me or someone else to remind people that the bot cannot do that is a good time to do so.
For people looking for guaranteed profit "Go start your gambling business."  Cheesy
HCP
legendary
Preach brother! Tongue

You have no idea how many emails I get from people asking me which settings or scripts to use to always make profit, to guarantee profit. How to get rich with the bot etc.
Or people who don't understand why they can get 20 losses in a row on a 50% chance etc... Wink
legendary
I think he is aware of the risk of this dice bot, It's a common-sense that a bot can't lead you in a sure victory just by using it, It also requires knowledge and strategy that's why it is called a tool. It's meant to be used for more proficiency.

Bots have the same purpose that is to help the gambler to help them with their rolls and bot makers are doing something to help the user like this bot, It has charts in it for the user to easily see the data of his session also built-in strategy is also nice.

You have no idea how many emails I get from people asking me which settings or scripts to use to always make profit, to guarantee profit. How to get rich with the bot etc. Every opportunity for me or someone else to remind people that the bot cannot do that is a good time to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
As long as the response from the forum members will be positive like they actually earn even a small profit then I will try to download your application and will likely to start from a small amount. In my side, I can say that it is a little bit risky as I am not that familiar on how it operates but I think I can handle it as long as your application is safe.
You realise that the dicebot is NOT a "guaranteed to make you win" type system right? It is just a tool, like a web browser... that lets you automate certain aspects of your betting and allows you to create or run custom scripts so you can try various "systems" or strategies...

It is NOT guaranteed to win, it does NOT increase your chances of winning etc... the odds are exactly the same as if you used the site manually through a web browser.

Anyone that tells you otherwise, is a fool... and if they're trying to sell you a "winning" script, they're a scammer.

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
I'm unable to login into Primedice, is there any ongoing issue with the website?

same problem here , primedice and stake stopped : "we do not operate this country"m i got this on dicebot, any issue with german vps?

Can you access the website from your browser on the VPS?

i checked it, stake and primedice banned Germany =/

thanks seuntjie, i need a new vps haha
HCP
legendary
As long as the response from the forum members will be positive like they actually earn even a small profit then I will try to download your application and will likely to start from a small amount. In my side, I can say that it is a little bit risky as I am not that familiar on how it operates but I think I can handle it as long as your application is safe.
You realise that the dicebot is NOT a "guaranteed to make you win" type system right? It is just a tool, like a web browser... that lets you automate certain aspects of your betting and allows you to create or run custom scripts so you can try various "systems" or strategies...

It is NOT guaranteed to win, it does NOT increase your chances of winning etc... the odds are exactly the same as if you used the site manually through a web browser.

Anyone that tells you otherwise, is a fool... and if they're trying to sell you a "winning" script, they're a scammer.
Activity: 298
Merit: 5
As long as the response from the forum members will be positive like they actually earn even a small profit then I will try to download your application and will likely to start from a small amount. In my side, I can say that it is a little bit risky as I am not that familiar on how it operates but I think I can handle it as long as your
application is safe. And with regards to primedice and stake issues, does your team already looking to it?
legendary

same problem here , primedice and stake stopped : "we do not operate this country"m i got this on dicebot, any issue with german vps?

Can you access the website from your browser on the VPS?
Pages:
Jump to: