Pages:
Author

Topic: Sex Partners Must Say "Yes" Every 10 Minutes, California 10th Graders Taught - page 3. (Read 3121 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
...explicit sexism is bolded.
Good luck in life if you believe that she is going to jail for raping you (for not saying yes). It does depend on each country, but I doubt that it would be easy to see this through. I did say she solely because I'm a male, no sexism though (just a bit of reality).

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression.  
Most likely submit. The average people have become very passive when it comes to this and deluded due to their media sources.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.

I'm not so sure.

This is more or less a test case for the use of fear, power and coercion to control a population.  It's the very outrageousness of the issue that makes it a good test case.

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression. 

Are you going to wait for someone elected to fix things?

What's wrong with good old peaceful civil disobedience?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
How is this ok glad I live in the uk.

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
its not a matter of being male or female, its a matter of being sane. if you ask me, these sjw figureheads are actually crazy. these people have it in their head that this world of "political correctness" is the only world that's fair, and that if you do or say anything that goes against that fairness or can be perceived as slightly misogynistic, there should be drastic negative consequences to people's lives.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How is this ok glad I live in the uk.

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.
legendary
The best way to prevent false rape claims is to avoid those silly drunk girls at the club.

A woman can call rape, even not drunk, even not at a club, months after sex. She can lie about it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

That's terrible for real rape victims.

You mean that women should have superior rights to men.  The creation of superior rights and status for the majority of women can't be hindered by the casting aside of a few actual rape victims.  It's for the greater gud.
legendary
What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

...explicit sexism is bolded.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes

It certainly seems like it. The question is what are they preparing their citizens for?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
legendary
No implied yes?
What if my girl just doesn't say "No"?
She doesn't like me yapping away.  Tongue
Yell yes to her face until she submits.

Now I'm confused.

Are they just all being trained to say "Yes" over and over?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No implied yes?
Yell yes to her face until she submits.
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
No implied yes?
legendary

Jesus Christ...This is just warped and watching that made my emotions run from wanting to bash that bearded twat's face-in to thinking how that racially ambiguous chick (notice how they do that - and of course the guy is some beta,hipster douchebag) was pretty damn hot to wanting to puke and then thinking yeah, that chick's hot. I actually thought that was a parody at first, but nope...this is quickly becoming our reality.

It's just fascinating how what was the "liberal," the "Democrat" - has turned, somehow, into fascist puritan control freakology.

Everybody looking at this kind of insanity needs to band together and get Trump into office.   Well, maybe first, look behind the immediate outrage to the way this insanity was carefully cultivated, and promulgated by Obama and his lackeys.

And it was.  Don't just take my word for it, look into it.
Activity: 140
You shall not forget the witness (better have 2) and the lawyer to keep up with all those "Yes" and write a legal document where everything will be reported. I guess a video could help too, and you shall keep it at least 50 years after the session.

I'm not sure I've understood everything, though. If I'm raping a woman with the whole thing lasting only 9 and a half minutes, that'll be legal, right?

Reality VS fiction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

So we should just not have sex with North American/European girls then?  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
You shall not forget the witness (better have 2) and the lawyer to keep up with all those "Yes" and write a legal document where everything will be reported. I guess a video could help too, and you shall keep it at least 50 years after the session.

I'm not sure I've understood everything, though. If I'm raping a woman with the whole thing lasting only 9 and a half minutes, that'll be legal, right?

Reality VS fiction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
The best way to prevent false rape claims is to avoid those silly drunk girls at the club.

A woman can call rape, even not drunk, even not at a club, months after sex. She can lie about it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

That's terrible for real rape victims.

Activity: 126
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ...This is just warped and watching that made my emotions run from wanting to bash that bearded twat's face-in to thinking how that racially ambiguous chick (notice how they do that - and of course the guy is some beta,hipster douchebag) was pretty damn hot to wanting to puke and then thinking yeah, that chick's hot. I actually thought that was a parody at first, but nope...this is quickly becoming our reality.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
My girl's always "yes, yes, yes, Yes, Yes,YES! YES! YES!YESSSS!" All night, I think I'm covered.
Pages:
Jump to: