Pages:
Author

Topic: Sexual abuse in catholic church - enough already! - page 2. (Read 374 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Unfortunately it is not just the church. Any organization of any influence you can think of has at one point or another been manipulated, influenced, or controlled using a system of placing perverts in power, feeding them kids, and documenting their crimes. This is the modus operandi of the most dangerous international mobs on earth. Loyalists in governments and law enforcement all over the world are now in the process of routing these organizations out. This is the primary cause of the instability in the world we see now as they try to burn everything down on their way out. In their minds, if they can't have power/control, no one should.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
The thing is they have been trusted by those parents that isn't aware of what's inside of those pedo's. I'm also tired of reading and hearing this news, I guess its already a problem that will never have any solution.

The government isn't even touching the catholic church, politics, media and other society that they have been holding is what makes them so powerful. I've never heard that there's a case that won against them but if ever there is, that is rare and surprising.  Undecided

If there's a news about any of their case, expect that there will be a news blackout and the case will be forgotten forever.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
It's a situation more like "the priests can do no wrong", it's actually sickening the way and manner the church and surprisingly it's members leap to the support of the faltering priest...

You claim there's no proof,Why transfer the priest to a different parish if he isn't guilty, and of what gain will it be to a young girl accusing a priest of sexual abuse, knowing the accompanied damnation and unnecessary furore it'll cause..

More actions have to be taken on this issues,and our eyes have to be lifted far higher than simply religion, no one is above the law,the law should always take its full course in issues such as this

But sadly I doubt actions will be taken for the past and future menacing deeds

No children should be allowed within 1000 ft of any church.

I blame parents who take kids to these houses of pedophiles.

People don't want pedophiles in their neighborhoods but take kids to see them   Angry

This is nuts.  All churches should be closed and the staff should be investigated to see if any sex crimes have been committed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
It's a situation more like "the priests can do no wrong", it's actually sickening the way and manner the church and surprisingly it's members leap to the support of the faltering priest...

You claim there's no proof,Why transfer the priest to a different parish if he isn't guilty, and of what gain will it be to a young girl accusing a priest of sexual abuse, knowing the accompanied damnation and unnecessary furore it'll cause..

More actions have to be taken on this issues,and our eyes have to be lifted far higher than simply religion, no one is above the law,the law should always take its full course in issues such as this

But sadly I doubt actions will be taken for the past and future menacing deeds
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Every week there is news about even more sexual abuse of children in catholic church and cover ups by many bishops.

It seems it is spread beyond comprehension, yet none of the abusers have been excommunicated and very few ended up in jail. They just get trasferred to another post somewhere!

I am so sick of hearing this and I expect someone to REALLY do something about this! Pope's apologies and condemnations are not enough!

These volnurable kids trusted in these people and so did their parents. Instead of being cared for and protected they ended up having their lives ruined.
Pages:
Jump to: