Pages:
Author

Topic: ShadowAlexey`s Deposits 10-15%/month [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 12843 times)

donator
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Deposit for Lord Frog.
Deposit Address: 186LQfxJGUcF3mvohFKhzp4B6X2aSwDfba
Pay back address: 1BirkbabjqKHhfSBK8SmGAydcbhwM97CKw

Continuous Deposit for one week 2.5%/w.
Funds received 15.04.12 (20BTC)
Funds received 4.05.12 (20BTC)
21.05.12 Deposit withdrawal
donator
Deposit for miscreanity.
One time Deposit for one week 2.5%.
Address 1D1UHthNkxi8AwQhrJjWGbXi3UUU6f8qYC
Pay back address: 1QAGtdNudiUS9nrz2zSg8sYpZmiythUPgQ
Funds received 8.04.2012.
To be repayed on 15.04.2012.
Payed 10.25 to 1QAGtdNudiUS9nrz2zSg8sYpZmiythUPgQ
Transaction
Plus, decided to remove limit, because it mostly depends on pirate`s BST.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Watching. If you are successful and not a scam, I shall try you out.
donator
UPDATED Terms.
Now Day of Ivestment is Excluded of Period(does not count,so actually i will have your funds in use for Period+One day Before+ One Day after), so I could have time to process it.
New terms will be applied for new deposits.
donator
Deposit for Anonymous Person №1.
Address 13L5y4XNY4VA514sJ49f3MK65oyjfPiby5
Pay back address: 15Fpoh264LiFiP6z8zhyNa65cGh3uWYwCh

Funds received 9.04.12
To be repayed on 16.04.12
Payed
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Deposit for PatrickHarnett.
One time Deposit for one month 12%/m.
Address 1G3J8ZwrqFmMPbp7WeDqom6qZHJdDXCUwD
Pay back address: 116DKXTtdnb5Rxbga5rWGbQoMv993bvFPv
Funds received 8.04.12
Payback on 8.05.12

Confirmed.

(Starfish waves at Burt)
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005
Deposit for miscreanity.
Address 1D1UHthNkxi8AwQhrJjWGbXi3UUU6f8qYC
Pay back address: to be recieved

Confirmed
Terms: 1 week (8/8/12-15/8/12) @ 2.5%
Payback: 1QAGtdNudiUS9nrz2zSg8sYpZmiythUPgQ
Txid: 3b0aa90b964549c57fe6ee25b63f85f92613a5c4a562ab7e6767134ac50d086e
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
I just dont think that everyone should write here that i`m a suspicious one,because there is already almost all first page with it, dont you think that it is enaugh for people to think twice.
PLUS I added info about scammers in first post. What do you want me to do else, I`m answering any questions asked, but in the end it just turned into post like: "He is Probably a scammer, keep away from him". Dont you think that that`s too much?
I`m trying to point you to fact that post count doesnt mean a lot, because most of people dont put much sense in every post they make.

EVERYBODY is suspicious.  Post count doesn't mean  a lot like you said, BUT it's one of the only tools a person can use here. Someone with at least a few hundred posts spread over a long period of time is a good indication. Also content of the posts and interaction with others on the forum means a lot.  I hope you are OK like you say you are and maybe we will laugh at these posts in a few months Smiley
donator
I just dont think that everyone should write here that i`m a suspicious one,because there is already almost all first page with it, dont you think that it is enaugh for people to think twice.
PLUS I added info about scammers in first post. What do you want me to do else, I`m answering any questions asked, but in the end it just turned into post like: "He is Probably a scammer, keep away from him". Dont you think that that`s too much?
How much posts in this thread will be enough for you to calm down?
I`m trying to point you to fact that post count doesnt mean a lot, because most of people dont put much sense in every post they make, and it doest mean that he will take your money and run away.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Every loan thread that looks suspicious ( and some that aren't ) have what you call "spam" . It's part of the territory of a forum.
After many a scam here people look out for each other and put up a red flag- sometimes justified and maybe sometimes not- but it helps loaners stop a sec and maybe think twice before trusting their coins with someone they don't know.

Complaining about it just makes things look worse for you.

+1.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Every loan thread that looks suspicious ( and some that aren't ) have what you call "spam" . It's part of the territory of a forum.
After many a scam here people look out for each other and put up a red flag- sometimes justified and maybe sometimes not- but it helps loaners stop a sec and maybe think twice before trusting their coins with someone they don't know.

Complaining about it just makes things look worse for you. ( whoopie I got another post Wink )
donator
Wait,  why are you all giving him your money again?  Did I miss something?  I have re-read the entire thread again and personally he has not convinced me.  I certainly hope that my post:

Fair enough, and good luck!

Was not seen as an endorsement of any kind - because it was not.  Of course you are free to do whatever you please with your BTC but I want to make it clear that I do not in any way think it is a good idea.  I suggest you place your deposit money with any number of others here that actually have good reps.  34 posts, half of which are here in this thread, really?  Think about it people.

Carry on.
Dont worry i dont think that some one is judging me only on your posts, any way please stop flooding in this thread, because it really seems that you are just increasing your post count, i`ve made enough warning for everyone about scamms.
donator
Deposit for PatrickHarnett.
Deposit Address: 1G3J8ZwrqFmMPbp7WeDqom6qZHJdDXCUwD
Pay back address: 15G48whkLQgv5CGWMQ8b3pqfvjPNmaKuZR

Funds received 8.04.12
Payback on 8.05.12
Payed
donator
Deposit for coblee.
Deposit Address: 1HmW8fa6sCGezcAsrPctpo25x6xPov7E73
Pay back address: 132AxWqJmbuvKb2om1zwZJRtCQKXvhWxBo

To be repayed on 8.05.2012.
Payed
donator
Deposit for miscreanity.
Deposit Address: 1D1UHthNkxi8AwQhrJjWGbXi3UUU6f8qYC
Pay back address: 1QAGtdNudiUS9nrz2zSg8sYpZmiythUPgQ

To be repayed on 15.04.2012.
Payed

Continuous Deposit for one month 12%/m.
Funds received 16.04.12 (15BTC)
Funds received 19.05.12 (15BTC)
17.07.12 Deposit Withdrawal
donator
Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Updated Header
Decided to change it from loan to deposit, and added some info about how i will get profit.

I will give you a chance. I will lend you 10 BTC.
donator
Updated Header
Decided to change it from loan to deposit, and added some info about how i will get profit.
donator
ShadowAlexey,

Let me ask you a personal question.  Would you, being from Russia and knowing what you know about the average random totally anonymous Russians on the internet, lend 100 BTC (let's say about 500 USD) of your own money to another random anonymous Russian?  Remember that if they take your money and run you have absolutely no recourse at all.  All you have is their “word” that they will pay you back.

Would you?
I would lend 5/10 BTC, to check person out, and increase it by a bit after each period,i think that having multiple deposits is better than having one and if some one liked my conditions hi can check it out my self, i`m not in strong need of that loan,I just think that reputation here could mean a lot in some conditions and as far as I dont run any Internet business,I think that this could be a good try.
Guys, I just dont understand you,if U think that i`m a scammer, then why are you writing here, thread will go down if no one will be interested and no one will read it at all. I think that there is enough posts for every person who wants to give me a loan to think twice before doing it. Are you reading first post, I wrote everything there, if u dont want to make any loan there is no need to write that I`m very suspicious just to increase your post count.
Every loan which is made is based on trust, and before u try u cant judge almost anyone.
There is allready 2 post saying nothing after i posted my thoughts about this in first thread, think about your own post count and how u make it.
This thread is made not for just now, i hope that i will wont to do this in future, offering this for long amount of time would mean my trustworthiness.
My first deposit(50btc) which i gave to person in PM ended colling me scammer because he gave me the wrong address, and he had a good reputation and so on, only with administrations help i managed to prove that i was right, so i think that there is a lot of factors....
Thats why I decided to do it in open way and only thing which would matter is persons who used me previously and their reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
See what you posted first and ask if you do meet the requirements of yourself and kluge.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--75742
donator
I though best way will be to take and repay some loans at the begining.
Best way is you providing ID, phone number, home address, etc.
So you think that some one can`t provide some one else`s info,id,etc? Don`t forget that i`m not asking big amounts. Plus this does not correspond to the idea of bitcoin.
In case of bitcoin i think that address with history means more...
Well sorry, but for someone with 26 posts 100 btc IS a lot.
I`m not asking for 100btc, only 5 for one week is ok to start, info at the top is for understanding what i can offer at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: