Pages:
Author

Topic: ShadowAlexey`s Deposits 10-15%/month [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 12843 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I though best way will be to take and repay some loans at the begining.
Best way is you providing ID, phone number, home address, etc.
So you think that some one can`t provide some one else`s info,id,etc? Don`t forget that i`m not asking big amounts. Plus this does not correspond to the idea of bitcoin.
In case of bitcoin i think that address with history means more...
Well sorry, but for someone with 26 posts 100 btc IS a lot.
donator
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
So you think that some one can`t provide some one else`s info,id,etc? Don`t forget that i`m not asking big amounts. Plus this does not correspond to the idea of bitcoin.
In case of bitcoin i think that address with history means more...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
donator
I`m a IT student from Russia,who wants to get into btc stuff more. I`m mining btc with my dedicated Rig(was 2ghs at peak,but because hardware malfunction now only 1ghs) since june 2011. My electricity costs less than 0.065 $/kw, so i would like to rebuild my rig. Plus i would like to put some money in different investments(lending, exchange bots). I have some amount of btc of my own(which are used for my loan capacity). There is nothing more I can provide, because I was not interested in everything except mining till recently and my amounts of BTC don`t allow me to do a lot. I`gave couple of loans,but they prove nothing. So at the moment i`m looking for people who is ready to confirm my trustworthiness. I though best way will be to take and repay some loans at the begining.
Plus this amount is what i can currently repay without any problems buying btc for cash.

I dont think that i will get 100 btc at the beginning, but I need to start from something, i could even deposit some btc(10btc) to some one as escrow for first month, but i think in this case it will mean nothing.
donator
What do you mean?
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Who are you again?
donator
First of all,please,read THIS thread and be aware.
I want to make some reputation in bitcoin operations and increase my current farm power. So i decided to open this thread and suggest to any one interested deposit terms:

Capacity: CLOSED

Bitcoin Savings and Trust partly insured pass-through deposits.
Periods:
2% a week.
10% a month(30days).

Each new user gets personalized deposit(mine) and payback(yours) address. You will be PM with this info,so if you are agree, you have to confirm it,by quoting and writing "confirm"\"correct"\smth similar.
Each deposit will be marked here with date of receiving funds,terms, date of payback.
Day of depositing is excluded of period.
Each interest is payed at next day after period ended.
Each deposit can be continuous(it is in use until you ask me to return it) or one time(deposit is paid with interest).
If you would like to stop your continuous deposit you have to warn me 48hours before period ends to receive your full interest.
You can ask me to return your deposit earlier and if I have funds available I will return earlier,but you will receive interest only for time before your request,plus i get 48 hours to fulfill your request(and they are not payed to you).
I can repay all your investments to you with interest(repay day included) earlier when ever I found it necessary to.
Base time is UTC.
Minimum deposit is 10btc.
Depositing amount precision is to the lowest whole(EX. you deposit 10.678, your deposit amount will be 10)
In case of any delays you will receive interest for time delayed.
The best way of adding your funds to deposit would be a day before paying interest out. And for mine and your convenience in case of monthly deposits lets do +\- one day for it. In all other cases I will recalculate interest so it would match time deposited.

PM me if you are interested with amount, period and BTC address to repay,and i will post address for you to pay in this thread.

Bonus program.
if your deposit is monthly continuous, >=200 btc(500 btc),each next month you get +1%(2%) to interest,up to +5%.
if your deposit is weekly continuous and you agree to non withdraw for 4 weeks, >=200 btc(500 btc),each next non withdraw for 4 weeks period you get +0.25%(0.5%) to interest,up to +1.25%.

Insurance.
Insurance is applicable to Average Balance. Average Balance calculation formula:min(math. average(last 30 days deposits);current deposit).
In case  of  a total default event by BS&T (failure to return our funds to us), I will be paying back 10% of Average Balance out of 500 TYGRR.BOND-PI (500BTC value) in one week after event and 6 month profit from mining divided proportionally to your share. I will be increasing payback percentage and hashing power as your investments get bigger by buying hardware or GLBSE hashing shares. Interest will not be payed.
Mining assets:
Own mining rig 1Gh\s(Aprox 15btc/m now).
GLBSE Nasty 200 shares(200mh\s with updgrade to 4gh\s).

My hashing power cant go down before all payouts are made.

Active deposits
juggalodarkclow
Krakonos
IluhaHA
kolsernik
Balthazar
jaebird
kimmeriets
otto4444
SolomonVR
vasgolova
ProtonEvil
Beetle
Arceny
Pending deposits
Askit2
coblee
PatrickHarnett
Anonymous Person №1
TheOtherGuy
Lord Frog
conspirosphere.tk
Vanderbleek
Anonymous Person №2
miscreanity
leofar

Current deposits amount: 2155 BTC

If you are a scammer and some one can prove that, using MtGox or any other authoritative organization, your funds might be returned to its honest owner.

Please, before doing any investments, consider of small deposit for one week, to be sure that every address is correct, because in case of any security breach(on forum) I can return small investments(not bigger than 10 btc for now). This might not be a problem at the moment but,in case popularity growth this might be helpful.
In case of any doubt that you are talking with me or to be sure,you can always ask me to send SMALL but specific(ex. 0.0077767) amount from my SecurityWallet. And I will give you link to the block where this transaction is processed.

For everyone saying that i`m suspicious person without any history: I`m aware of that, I`m posting here to some how change that, if that wont help I will think of other way to improve reputation. If you have any specific suggestions write to the PM. Please,do not flood the topic.
Pages:
Jump to: