Pages:
Author

Topic: ShadowCash SDC Don't Miss The Huge Historical Event - page 5. (Read 4084 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You guys are the ones that go around fudding all the coins right? You have a bunch of Drama Queens in your coin. Maybe when they cash out, Ill take a look. I hear you support those guys.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I wouldn't buy Shadow if it were the last crypto on the planet because of the people that are involved in it. No thanks!

No prob, i don't think anyone is asking you to buy it. But only accept that its the best project to date and to keep an eye out for its next industry first. Its next one is a major milestone, not only in the bitcoin world but cryptograhy in general! Zero knowledge will change the way we interact with the Internet as we know it..i encourage you to take a look at it!. The people within it are real and are extremely mature and talented.
It would only take you five minutes to look at its current features and time line that has been achieved in to see its by far a contrast to most projects to date, that also includes bitcoin!

I believe it compliments this industry and will outshine and or set a higher bar for anything coming in the next few years..very exiting.
legendary
I do not approve of this thread.

Let them miss out on this tech. If they don't have their eyes open already, why should we show them where to look?
Noted!
I personally would like everyone to use and support a good product/project. I believe hiding everything is why the world is where its at right now. We have had the choices made for us and the tools stripped from us. Ones that help us to decide what is good or bad. So i believe by showing people, we allow people to make their own decisions but hiding it helps no one!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wouldn't buy Shadow if it were the last crypto on the planet because of the people that are involved in it. No thanks!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I do not approve of this thread.

Let them miss out on this tech. If they don't have their eyes open already, why should we show them where to look?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Shadow community voiced concerns about blocknet and the SDC dev team listened and pulled out of it. Shadow has yet to see a major pump despite all of the innovations developed there. If anyone is looking for a project to recoup their losses come check out Shadow. Zero knowledge will be live on the testnet very soon and will be another first for crypto. The first zero knowledge crytpocurrency will have a legendary rise, it might even be on par with Bitcoin. Shadow's zero knowledge update will be the single biggest advancement in cryptocurrency history outside of the development of Satoshi's Bitcoin. SDC devs are just wrapping up documentation for it. You won't have any issues with pre-mine or dev dumping at Shadow either.

The idea for a zero knowledge cryptocurrency was called out by the cypherpunk prophet Tim Mays in 1992:

"The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification." - Tim Mays 1992

http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

The days of of Tim Mays prophecy is upon us. Shadow will deliver what has been 24 years in the making. Make sure you're apart of history.  Cool

The Manifesto is really prophetic:

The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto
Timothy C. May <[email protected]>

"A specter is haunting the modern world, the specter of crypto anarchy.

Computer technology is on the verge of providing the ability for individuals and groups to communicate and interact with each other in a totally anonymous manner. Two persons may exchange messages, conduct business, and negotiate electronic contracts without ever knowing the True Name, or legal identity, of the other. Interactions over networks will be untraceable, via extensive re- routing of encrypted packets and tamper-proof boxes which implement cryptographic protocols with nearly perfect assurance against any tampering. Reputations will be of central importance, far more important in dealings than even the credit ratings of today. These developments will alter completely the nature of government regulation, the ability to tax and control economic interactions, the ability to keep information secret, and will even alter the nature of trust and reputation.

The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification. The focus has until now been on academic conferences in Europe and the U.S., conferences monitored closely by the National Security Agency. But only recently have computer networks and personal computers attained sufficient speed to make the ideas practically realizable. And the next ten years will bring enough additional speed to make the ideas economically feasible and essentially unstoppable. High-speed networks, ISDN, tamper-proof boxes, smart cards, satellites, Ku-band transmitters, multi-MIPS personal computers, and encryption chips now under development will be some of the enabling technologies.

The State will of course try to slow or halt the spread of this technology, citing national security concerns, use of the technology by drug dealers and tax evaders, and fears of societal disintegration. Many of these concerns will be valid; crypto anarchy will allow national secrets to be trade freely and will allow illicit and stolen materials to be traded. An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion. Various criminal and foreign elements will be active users of CryptoNet. But this will not halt the spread of crypto anarchy.

Just as the technology of printing altered and reduced the power of medieval guilds and the social power structure, so too will cryptologic methods fundamentally alter the nature of corporations and of government interference in economic transactions. Combined with emerging information markets, crypto anarchy will create a liquid market for any and all material which can be put into words and pictures. And just as a seemingly minor invention like barbed wire made possible the fencing-off of vast ranches and farms, thus altering forever the concepts of land and property rights in the frontier West, so too will the seemingly minor discovery out of an arcane branch of mathematics come to be the wire clippers which dismantle the barbed wire around intellectual property.

Arise, you have nothing to lose but your barbed wire fences!"
legendary
The Shadow community voiced concerns about blocknet and the SDC dev team listened and pulled out of it. Shadow has yet to see a major pump despite all of the innovations developed there. If anyone is looking for a project to recoup their losses come check out Shadow. Zero knowledge will be live on the testnet very soon and will be another first for crypto. The first zero knowledge crytpocurrency will have a legendary rise, it might even be on par with Bitcoin. Shadow's zero knowledge update will be the single biggest advancement in cryptocurrency history outside of the development of Satoshi's Bitcoin. SDC devs are just wrapping up documentation for it. You won't have any issues with pre-mine or dev dumping at Shadow either.

The idea for a zero knowledge cryptocurrency was called out by the cypherpunk prophet Tim Mays in 1992:

"The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification." - Tim Mays 1992

http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

The days of of Tim Mays prophecy is upon us. Shadow will deliver what has been 24 years in the making. Make sure you're apart of history.  Cool

~Coolstoryteller

Btw Shadow devs were first to uniquely implement Stealthaddresses added by mostly every anon coin to date.
First pos lite wallet..ever!
First full release mobile pos staking wallets ever! (optimised to not drain battery)
First html5 ui ever!
First encrypted message system to utilise html5 potential including rendering gifs and weblinks.

You may not like that its market is low volume but thats because its pure and the devs have not done a deal with the devil..it is how most pure and decent startups start it is how apple started and bitcoin!
so i hope to see you all maturely converse about this because you either are going to be apart of history or you will be to ignorant to notice Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: