Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 19. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
The ethereum is a very promising coin. I think that it will take the first place in 3-5 years after its further development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
You could have bought from the dips,but now if you still have aim to buy it is good to buy these coins as the bull run started to shows up in the market,you could have maximize your profits today if you did bought from the bottom,for me buying from these dips would be much better than risking your money into the normal market conditions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
June 24, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
You could have bought from the dips,but now if you still have aim to buy it is good to buy these coins as the bull run started to shows up in the market,you could have maximize your profits today if you did bought from the bottom,for me buying from these dips would be much better than risking your money into the normal market conditions.
Activity: 32
June 24, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
the market is still down, so putting some money on it will likely to have good profit in the future. But do not just take my word on it, you should do the research yourself
Activity: 448
June 23, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
Yes you should buy ETH, i see reason as to why you shouldn't., The coin is one of the most promising coins there is in the crypto market, The project it has is very interesting and it still have lots of room t grow into an even stronger and better crypto in the near future, The market value is currently on the low due to the red market situation, but the coin will definitely recover , take advantage of the current situation and buy as much coins as you possibly can for the bull run is coming and you will have quite a lot to gain.
Activity: 132
June 23, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
buying etherum at this point in time that market has red,,could lead to increase in profit once the market reach its stability,,so buying etherum and hold for time being would yield when market reach its apex
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 23, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
Ether - this is a very promising coin. I think that for those people who do not like to take a lot of risk, this coin fits perfectly. It will bring you profit, and it's not terrible to invest.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
certainly, it is worth buying the Ethereum. its advantages and interest of investors in it are obvious. his popularity is growing every day and, despite the correction of the market in recent times, he has quite bright prospects.
Activity: 42
June 23, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
It depends on you, Ethereum and Bitcoin are good for investment.You should Invest in Bitcoin to make money and Invest in Ethereum if you believe in the block-chain and Cryptocurrency revolution.And make sure you understand the difference between the various currencies in order to tweak your strategy accordingly.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 07:25:08 AM
Buying ethereum is a very good idea because it is a very potential coin with very good features to help it grow, it has good management team, good smart contrast on which it runs,it has a very good blockchain technology, it is  safe, fast and reliable. Ethereum and bitcoin are the most potential and most dominated coin in crypto and they are very good coin for hold on long term.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
Both the coins, either Bitcoin and ETH, are good. It depends upon your budget that the Bitcoin has too much high in price as compared to ETH while ETH  will give you profit in long term.
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
I think it's a good idea to sit in USD until the market is defined. another option that you can try to trade, but at the minimum amount
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
Considering the present state of the market, it will be advisable to buy ethereum and perhaps any other altcoin now, before another pump in price. Ethereum is still a very good coin to hold. Whoever has fiat now, should try as much as possible to purchase more of ethereum and hold. I envisage that there will still be bull run this year and it might catch a lot of people of unawares. Except for those who are filling up their portfolios with more coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
those two cryptocurrency is good for investment but if you buy one of those coin i think ETH is good for long investment and the price is down too so this is the best time to buy or you want to wait first until it reach deeper price so you can buy in that price to lower the risk from loss
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 22, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
I believe on the eth, everyone should have a little. Bitcoin is good, its use is limited, and the air can be used as a platform for applications and as payment.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

By now, buying both eth and bitcoins will be profitable once the market goes green again. You'll never get prices like these for a long time because when the market favors cryptocurrency again, the market will be flooded with spikes and people will sell a lot more.

I agree with you buying eth and bitcoin now is the good decision to do, until its price is low at this moment, the market will soon rise at the 4th quarter of the month I think , all we need to do now is to hold our funds, it will be more efficient for us to have profit in this method, Hold is the key for brighter future, it is proven and tested in any way.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
What do you like more, I invest in Ethereum because its growth for example X10 is more logical than the growth of bitcoin to the same extent
Activity: 490
June 22, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
I think you should buy Ethereum if you want to invest and now is the right time to buy because the price is down and do not buy Ethereum at the end of the year because at the end of the year the price will go up.
Activity: 131
June 22, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
if you really believe in the way that ethereum works and you really understand how crypto works, then why you should not invest on it? go ahead
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 06:20:29 PM
If you have some money to choose both why would you choose one? you can invest in both if you don't want to lost more so gain more profit by choosing two of them so you better prepare for your future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: