Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 14. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very potential coins in the future so I suggest these two coins should be on your portfolio, these two coins have sophisticated technology and already many fans so it is very appropriate for investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
You can buy them both if you have enough to buy because both are good for investment. And I think today is the perfect time to buy while it is not hitting to bounce back.
You are not required to buy Ethereum because I know the current price of ETH is declining and so I prefer to invest in it and wait for the price of Ethereum to stabilize and gain profit and I am sure Ethereum will quickly return because this coin has a good growth
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
Yes you should buy eth, i think that every person who work with cryptocurrency must have ethereum. This is great alt for investments
Activity: 233
June 27, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
buy now more more eth and bitcoin because for me this ethereum and bitcoin one of the great coin for me and i think this is the good time to investment in ethereum and bitcoin ,the market is still down , so putting risk money on it will likely to have good profit in the future but for me base on my predicted ethereum and bitcoin are rise up in month of november and december like last year the price of this both last year are very high and i think this coming december the price of this two are rising up at the same price last year .
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
Of course yes. Eth has the potential to rise once the market price for bitcoin is rising since both bitcoin and Eth are the same. There's hope for Eth so it's better to buy and keep it to enjoy wealth later in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
Yes. The price of Eth in the market is rising up gradually and its the same as bitcoin so why won't you buy? You have to once there's hope for recovery for the price in the next few years to come.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
Yes, you should if you have free currency. Why? Because Ethereum is most stabil coin midst another, and always returnes to the all time high and even take a new high. Also - it is good decicion to invest in Ethereum, because price is delicious now. Also - Ethereum very useful - people buy it for inveating in ICO and for transfering of their tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 27, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

yes ethereum is a very good investment today because the market prices are currently decreasing so you will surely earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to hoard eth coins today.
And what if the price continues to decline further? No one can say that the fall has stopped. So you can not be sure that this is the bottom. Expectations may not be justified.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
The current position of ETH is very supportive to maximize profits. The right decision to buy ETH now. Now the market is down, so you can get it cheap. In the near future, ETH will get the lighting to be able to increase again.
Activity: 80
June 27, 2018, 08:44:33 AM
Both of these are currently developing well. I believe the price is stable, even if there are some small fluctuations. But I think both of these are worth long-term investment. You can diversify your investment. Both try to buy some.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
Both coins are good coins . Currency market is red line now best time to buy .Buy more coins will get great rewards. If you want invest in ethereum it's a good idea. Ethereum is trusted coin buy more ETH and hold . Ethereum will make a new future.Ethereum investment is always best.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
Oh yeah. right now ETH is at a discounted price.
GO FOR IT.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 27, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
What do you need bitcoin or eth for, do you want to hodl them or you want to use them. For hodling buy both and you will make profit in both fields, for online payment use bitcoin.
My two satoshi  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
June 27, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

if I think, this is the right time to buy ETH, because the market value again goes down and so does the bitcoin price, so I suggest you buy ETH or Bitcoin now is a good idea.
Activity: 238
June 27, 2018, 04:02:48 AM
its a good buy, buy buy but also buy some other altcoin too to have more gain
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 27, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
I think you have to buy both of these coins because at this time the exact time. The market was short of expectations and yet shows improvement will occur. Purchase BTC and ETH and save for the long term would be more profitable.
Activity: 239
June 27, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

We can never know which time would be better for buying some particular coins, so my suggestion is always that time if you have some money to invest then go ahead and invest them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

yes ethereum is a very good investment today because the market prices are currently decreasing so you will surely earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to hoard eth coins today.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
Stick to bitcoin and buy ETH is the best choice. Bitcoin will be the best for a while and ETH has the potential to become successful like bitcoin. Moreover, almost all projects using ETH and it is advantageous if we want to join the new project
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 26, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
it all depends on the money you have if you have as much money as possible with 50% bitcoin 50% ethereum is a very good choice but if you only have a little money then i suggest you just buy ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: