Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 25. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
June 13, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
I think for now buy altcoin is very good, see a lot of prices down, this is due to news that is currently happening in korea, but if you can suggest buy altcoin in ico ongoing, I think that's the right choice, held the world's blockchain congress in August. if you can suggest just buy qurrex tokens https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopre-sale-qurrex-the-first-hybrid-crypto-exchange-2899211
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
If you have a lot of funds, I suggest buying eth as much as possible at this time, because it is not impossible that the end of the year, eth price will rise high, but basically both eth and btc are equally good and produce, depending on which we want to choose

Activity: 109
June 13, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
if we have enough capital, it is good to buy ETH with minimum amount of 3 ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
in principle, it does not matter what crypto currency to buy, that the ether that bitcoin is about the same, if one currency falls, then the second falls, and the turnover
Activity: 57
June 13, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
Ethereum is very investment-worthy and is ideal for long-term investment. The current encryption market has begun to slowly increase, and the value of Ethereum has also gradually increased, so I think Ethereum has investment value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
Hello dears! Of course! Now is the time to buy it, because the price slipped and reached a local minimum. When will global growth. the Ethereum course will fly to heaven. You will really increase your savings and be happy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Few months back people got the opportunity to buy Eth at a lower price comparing its peak value. Similar thing is happening now, once again users have got the chance to buy at a lower price as price has gone as low as $450. Investing at an lower price assures the profiting, because once after every drop price recovery takes place.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
June 13, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Ethereum is a good project and a very good way to make a profit, better hold the etherum you have and do not sell at the current low price, be patient ethereum will definitely provide good benefits for you.
We should think like that now because ETH is falling like other coins and tokens.
This is the time where we should be strong with our belief, so we can still continue to hold despite this bad market position now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

Ethereum is a good project and a very good way to make a profit, better hold the etherum you have and do not sell at the current low price, be patient ethereum will definitely provide good benefits for you.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
I think I would choose both to invest now. Bitcoin and ETH are very good electronic currencies and have great growth potential in the future.
Activity: 138
June 13, 2018, 06:23:35 AM
Investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice, because the future of Ethereum will have a lot of upside, so invest it and hold it for a long time, and you will have huge profits in the future.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
IN my opinion eth had proven also its worth especially when most of the coins are ether base platform so it is good to invest also in ether. Aside from that there are lot speculation of ether market price in the next following months since peak season are coming and it is expected that most of the crypto market price will increase that includes bitcoin and ether. But between these two establish crypto then ether is my choice. Ether is one of the best crypto.
Activity: 105
June 13, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
For me, ETH is definitely the most popular platform, for the better buy ETH first and then after the price overbought sell it in to BTC and wait the price for pump and going up. Thus, I think we can get double profit from ETH and also BTC. ETH now on uptrend and the price will keep going up and can be surpass 1000 dollars, so it is not late to buy it.
Activity: 7
June 12, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
a year from now you´ll wish you could buy ETH below 1k USD
Activity: 215
June 12, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Yes! Ethereum is at a great price right now. Ethereum has much better technology than Bitcoin, yet it is being traded at a much lower price. It’s a great investment at the moment and has a ton of potential to get investors huge gains in the near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
this is the right time to investment on ETH or BTC because now market price is low graph so if you invest now and hold at this year end to get good profits
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 11, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
Yeah, buying now is not good but a great idea as the ETH price is not too high for investment and you can now easily manage to get it at the affordable valuations. And here if you delay in the decision making then it would be an opportunity loss as the currency is bearing an enormous potential that will surely provide you with a good amount of profit when the market turns green again...
Activity: 385
June 11, 2018, 11:58:17 AM
Of course it does. because if briefly, the idea is that everyone can design decentralized applications for themselves. they will be on the basis of the blockchain, and this may be an application not only for financial transactions, but also for transfers, as well as for confirmation of the arrival of the goods.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
I think so . ETH or bitcoin are the same. and it will not fail. If it was me, I would invest bitcoin right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 11, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
Instead of getting confused why don't you go with buying both Bitcoin and Eth. This way you wont be invested in one coin and would be making money if any one of the coin pumps. Instead of being left out if your coin doesn't pumps and the other pumps. Also you don't have to ask for if purchasing Bitcoin or Eth is a good decision as they both are coins with good fundamentals.
Pages:
Jump to: