Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 7. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
Go for it. But never go all in and never have just eth. Balance it out with some btc and use a balanced investing approach. Don't get greedy but stay balanced is the key.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
I think you will should buy both ethereum and bitcoin. If you want little altcoins to add your portfolio that way is the best I guess.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
Ethereum is a very promising coin and is now used by almost all ICO projects so I recommend Ethereum to be in your portfolio and if you have the big capital I suggest you also buy Bitcoin for bigger profit in the future
Activity: 128
July 14, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
Ethereum I suggest should be in your portfolio because Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future, Ethereum quality is very good so reliable in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
It is a personal decision you should only take advantage of this moment as its value is low, and Ethereum has great potential
and more and more people are investing in this currency knowing that they will have good long-term profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
Go half/half and you won't be wrong, believe me. If something bad will happen with one coin, you'll be safe with another.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

I think both eth and btc can be reasonable options, but I prefer ethereum for now. It is enough reliable for me to believe its potential and I think it is a very innovative and promising coin.

really both of them will also be able to provide benefits for us, can be said that bitcoin is its king and ethereum as queen in the world of crypto. which definitely depends on the capital we have to choose one of these coins for investment, I myself will choose ethereum because my capital is very minimal and I believe in ethereum will be able to provide big profits in the future.

I think ethereum is suitable for both of little and big capital. I hope every trader can get great profits by investing in ethereum. If you have made your investment, all to do is waiting patiently now.
Activity: 170
July 12, 2018, 01:07:30 PM
Yes, we should buy ETH. This is the best altcoin to date. It can even be said that ETH is the soul and heart of the present altcoin. smart technology, versatile, many improvements. It is important that ETH is supported by the community and appreciates its potential in the future. This is a sign that eth speculation has a very high success rate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
for me this is not a too good time to buy because there is no sign of market improved. but if for investment I think it's a freedom for someone who wants to invest but for me the current time is not suitable. hopefully my analysis is correct and I really hope the crypto condition can improve for the end of this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 12, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Of course, you should buy Ethereum right now. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it has advanced blockchain technology. Ethereum is very popular, every day it has a lot of transactions, a lot of investors around the world are holding Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to investors. At present Ethereum prices are very low, this is the time for you to buy ETH if you want to profit in the future
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
People asking similar question in different wordings for the past few weeks, weather to buy ETH or just wait. The answer is simple prices are down best opportunity for you to buy ETH and if you already have ETH then hold, Price will rise after a month or two and you get profit.
ETH has the huge potential to grow, perfect long term investment.
probably because the amount of other altcoin has also now lowered the price, so people ask the same topic topics with different words, of course now they are confused what they should do, and invest their money, many are still in doubt, though Ethereum still far away with their high price level, and I think so too, Ethereum is great for us to make as a long time the investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
July 11, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
People asking similar question in different wordings for the past few weeks, weather to buy ETH or just wait. The answer is simple prices are down best opportunity for you to buy ETH and if you already have ETH then hold, Price will rise after a month or two and you get profit.
ETH has the huge potential to grow, perfect long term investment.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:35:22 PM
ETH Very useful for everyday life. we can get many advantages with hold ethereum. as we use for investment in ico and also used as a token delivery fee
ETH is most often used because everyone likes to invest in ICO projects and always choose ETH for cheap liquidity and fast transaction processing. Most individuals entering this market will buy more ETH than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is just a coin to hold assets but if you hold the ETH you can get a lot of coins from the ICO or Airdrop projects.
Activity: 345
July 11, 2018, 11:25:24 PM
That would be a smart decision. I do not encourage you to invest in Bitcoin because ETH is actually much more potential than Bitcoin. They have great business strategies and they always improve their technology everyday. With such good working momentum, they will soon pass bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
ETH Very useful for everyday life. we can get many advantages with hold ethereum. as we use for investment in ico and also used as a token delivery fee
Activity: 76
July 11, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
ethereum is really best for longterm, together with another alt's
but we already see, so far how eth grow bro, its stands below btc, the second big coin Grin
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
July 11, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
IF  you gave enough ability of buying Eth then go for it. Eth will pump soon and it has huge possibility of crossing at least $1k within few months.So,you can buy eth.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
Yes! Ethereum is at a great price right now so i think It’s a great investment at the moment , both of bitcoin and eth has a ton of potential to get you huge gains in the future.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 08:28:07 PM
If you ask any member in btc talk , he would tell you that Ethereum and bitcoin is the best two cryptocurrency available to invest and make some decent profits.
Activity: 640
July 11, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

I think both eth and btc can be reasonable options, but I prefer ethereum for now. It is enough reliable for me to believe its potential and I think it is a very innovative and promising coin.

really both of them will also be able to provide benefits for us, can be said that bitcoin is its king and ethereum as queen in the world of crypto. which definitely depends on the capital we have to choose one of these coins for investment, I myself will choose ethereum because my capital is very minimal and I believe in ethereum will be able to provide big profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: