Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 11. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
You could have bought from the dips,but now if you still have aim to buy it is good to buy these coins as the bull run started to shows up in the market,you could have maximize your profits today if you did bought from the bottom,for me buying from these dips would be much better than risking your money into the normal market conditions
new users predict even greater market subsidence, But I still believe in the stabilization of the crypto-currency market in the near future and the real growth in prices for crypto currency. Therefore, in any case, today's price for the etherium is very good for potential investments.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
you can never go wrong with currencies. This are considered the major altcoins in the market right now. While the value comes with a price its credibility say it all. I suggest to split you initial investment with both coins and take your profit to your which ever you think performs better for you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
and btc for stacking value
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
eth for ico investing
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
Is now a good time?
Activity: 560
July 02, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
If you are planning for long-term investment and want to hold your coin for more than two years then buying Ethereum would be the best option, as it is a very high prospect coin.
If we talk about the prospects of the etherium, then I very much believe that the crypto currency will return to last year's indicators. Thus, the etherium will be able to recover in price and increase by 3 times in comparison with today. Real investments in the etherium today have very good prospects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 02, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
If you are planning for long-term investment and want to hold your coin for more than two years then buying Ethereum would be the best option, as it is a very high prospect coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
Ethereum presently is now on its way to the moon. Whoever buys now i believe will make profit. Those who bought sometimes lat week re already in profit and it is increasing gradually. Opt in now and hold. I think ethereum is going to be huge again the year. We are gradually tending towards the bull run.
Activity: 80
July 02, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
I suggest you buy ETH. The ETH has evolved into the second most encrypted currency. And when the market is down to the bottom. You have a lot of margin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 02:57:17 AM
have both much better because you can get profit from both cryptos that have this potential. bitcoin will increase because this crypto is the most a lot of people are interested in. ethereum as altcoin best of course also has a great potential as well to be more than the current value. thus better have both to invest.

Yes, you should buy eth now, the correct time to buy is now. While people are still waiting for the market price to go up again, you will have the chance to get the eth price in a lower amount, and then it can be a good investment in long term. For sure you will earn more profit.
Activity: 22
July 02, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
I prefer for buying ethereum right now because its price is too cheap and hold it for a long term to have a best profit.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 02, 2018, 01:37:12 AM
yes, its good idea. buying Ethereum is a good idea for all time. Bitcoin is the king, So why you are avoiding this one? both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great asset for future. you can invest your money here for a safe future. Current price of both coin and cryptocurrency are really cheap and good time for  made investment.
Activity: 148
July 02, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
If you have a lot of money, I suggest that you can buy some Ethereum in the current market. Because Ethereum's current price is very low, and Ethereum's prices will rise a lot in the future.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Well both are good for long term holding but I think Ethereum is more good than Bitcoin because many projects are using it and also Ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin. Buy as much as you can then hold it until the price rises again.
Activity: 64
July 02, 2018, 02:15:41 AM
It's time to double your money by buying the exact time to buy it now if you want to live in a crypto paradise with ether ether drop.
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 01:57:27 AM
Now it does not matter what to buy bitcoin or Ethereum.The price will still go for bitcoin. So if buy Ethereum the, too, earn. If you buy bitcoin, you will also earn. All have long understood that all coins follow bitcoin.
Activity: 353
July 02, 2018, 01:56:32 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Yes it is a good idea to purchase more ethereum as long as the values are low. It is important that we always know when to sell and when to buy for us to have a good gain in the future. Don't wait a little longer and just embrace the opportunity of this dip to buy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 01:53:08 AM
Do you have any amount in ETH or BTC previously? I think both coins are valuable and very promising for the long-holding. But in my opinion, I prefer to buy the ETH. This coin has lower price and it means that we can buy more amounts of the coins to be investment. Second, it is a good choice when we are going to purchase any other altcoins especially in ICO, the fee transfer is lower. ETH is also trusted.
Activity: 574
July 02, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
You should buy them, eth is very low and cheap at the moment. All markets are in low price, this is a very good chance to get them. Go grab them before its to late, it will increasing the value along with time.
Activity: 532
July 02, 2018, 01:47:00 AM
You are better for buying ethereum than you have buy bitcoin, ethereum have great more potintial moving price adn you can take much profit than you have buy bitcoin. bitcoin price is keep the same price and never have growing fast price to highest for one month, I have check how bitcoin price on this month, always on the same price adn never have good price to buy. You can take profit if you buy ethereum than you buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: