Pages:
Author

Topic: Shamanscoin.com - New Faucet Game | +100M Payout Satoshi - page 4. (Read 7211 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss
What's up with this faucet? Admin, you need to enable reward withdrawals. I've advertised your site quite a bit on mine and have gotten you a fair amount of traffic, but I haven't been able to withdraw my referral earnings in over a week.

This is unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more, this is starting to smell a lot like the scam faucets with high withdrawal limits that run a ton of adds  Undecided

When a Faucet pays to members it won't be scam and When a Faucet didn't pay to its members then you say scam so bad  Tongue

For me this Faucet has paid 50k and 49k satoshis just in 24 days. This Faucet was started in August 2016 and I joined on 16th September 2016
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
What's up with this faucet? Admin, you need to enable reward withdrawals. I've advertised your site quite a bit on mine and have gotten you a fair amount of traffic, but I haven't been able to withdraw my referral earnings in over a week.

This is unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more, this is starting to smell a lot like the scam faucets with high withdrawal limits that run a ton of adds  Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

This is unacceptable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice site. First time I'm seeing it. It's like the old DonaldCoin site, same features and rewards. I will try to claim often on this faucet, it's possible to make some profit for free, but the upgrades don't worth. The best one you pay 0.1 BTC to make 0.0296 BTC profit in 30 days claiming every 5 hours and half. The problem is that you need to claim every 5 hours and half during 30 days...

But all the rest is cool!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Admin @ Shamans

Within last week I have problem in @ Shamans.  Impossible to collect coins. Everytime when I press link Collect (http://shamanscoin.com/collect) loading page Game (http://shamanscoin.com/game). I have deleted history, deleted cookies and caches files, but same result. More than 5-6 days can't play my game.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
There are already Warnings about shamanscoin and wildcoin on blogs or faucet rotators .
If the admins will not pay anymore, at least once, until 1 January 2017 (or so,during  3 months from last payment) they will earn a place in Hall of Shame a.k.a Scam faucets list.
Hello Dear Admin,

To solve the problem of withdrawals -- I suggest you to reduce the withdrawal limits shamans 3000 and wildcoins 2000 it was good in starting.

I am collecting Every hour 320*12 hrs = 3200 satoshi for 1 day in shamans and wildcoins - it was fast and instant in starting.

Now once in 3 days withdrawals Payment Problem arises. I hope you shall do this if possible.

Regards
Pramila
Shamans and Wildcoins - Member from September 2016

Seems you are in trouble Sad please do reduce the limits in both the games 2000 wildcoins and 3000 shamans  Cry

I don't think its bot problem, this relates to Financial Problem Hope you reduce limits  Shocked

I am a Fan of Shamans and Wildcoins dear Admin, I hope you will come out of this problem soon Smiley

please reply me dear admin.... Huh

Hello Admin, Are you planning to do changes in withdrawals - Weekly Once or it will be same * Instant? Please say something
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
the withdraw dosen't work .
it's more then 4 day i tray to withdraw but i can't i have msg that there is an error Sad.
Hello Dear Admin,

To solve the problem of withdrawals -- I suggest you to reduce the withdrawal limits shamans 3000 and wildcoins 2000 it was good in starting.

I am collecting Every hour 320*12 hrs = 3200 satoshi for 1 day in shamans and wildcoins - it was fast and instant in starting.

Now once in 3 days withdrawals Payment Problem arises. I hope you shall do this if possible.

Regards
Pramila

Seems you are in trouble Sad please do reduce the limits in both the games 2000 wildcoins and 3000 shamans  Cry

I don't think its bot problem, this relates to Financial Problem Hope you reduce limits  Shocked

I am a Fan of Shamans and Wildcoins dear Admin, I hope you will come out of this problem soon Smiley

please reply me dear admin.... Huh
Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Thank you Admin, its working today Grin

here is nothing wiorking i get sincce weeks this message
Code:
Error
Something is wrong.
his is scam !!! be areware here !!!

They top up their website hot wallets every three to four days. Make sure to check them every 5 or 6 hours so that you dont miss them because the wallets get drained very quickly since everyone is waiting to withdraw and its a race against time. IF you miss it you have to wait till they top up the wallets again.

As far as I am concerned they are not scam and I suggest you to please check every possible evidence before you post such messages.

People in this forum have this habit of wailing scam every time they see non-payment and do not bother to talk to others about issues and start posting scam accusations everywhere on the forum.

Maybe you're right, looks they have low funds to pay all members and maybe they have bots.

I check for bots and multi-accounts on my site every 3 days, and sometimes i remove ~2000 working accounts flagged in one week.

I think Shamans and Wild has many multi-accounts /bots collecting and withdrawing, because Shamans is using old script version, and its hard to catch all bots easily without new features i have on CetoBeto.

Keeping site without funds for days makes it lose members. this is not good for both members and owner.

Protected site help admin to keep only real members and reduce payouts, this helps to pay everyone with higher rewards because there is no funds loss on bots, ..etc

i advice owner to buy new script with license, i confirm it will help so much.

Exactly, the owner should buy the license and get proper bot protection. Bots can easily drain all the faucet balance and the legitimate users would find the wallet empty within hours. I think bots are really hurting both these sites and they need to protect their site from bots.

Otherwise this can cause a decrease in member activity and profits form ad networks.
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.

They top up their website hot wallets every three to four days. Make sure to check them every 5 or 6 hours so that you dont miss them because the wallets get drained very quickly since everyone is waiting to withdraw and its a race against time. IF you miss it you have to wait till they top up the wallets again.

As far as I am concerned they are not scam and I suggest you to please check every possible evidence before you post such messages.

People in this forum have this habit of wailing scam every time they see non-payment and do not bother to talk to others about issues and start posting scam accusations everywhere on the forum.

Maybe you're right, looks they have low funds to pay all members and maybe they have bots.

I check for bots and multi-accounts on my site every 3 days, and sometimes i remove ~2000 working accounts flagged in one week.

I think Shamans and Wild has many multi-accounts /bots collecting and withdrawing, because Shamans is using old script version, and its hard to catch all bots easily without new features i have on CetoBeto.

Keeping site without funds for days makes it lose members. this is not good for both members and owner.

Protected site help admin to keep only real members and reduce payouts, this helps to pay everyone with higher rewards because there is no funds loss on bots, ..etc

i advice owner to buy new script with license, i confirm it will help so much.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.
Hello Dear Admin Shamans and Wildcoins,

In Wildcoins we are not able collect satoshis from generator, it brings us to main game page.
Please do confirm us and tell us what's happening in here?

We will be waiting for your action and reply.

Pramila
Shamans and Wildcoin : Member from 2016 September
Activity: 528
Wildcoins seems to be really broken, the collect button sends you back to the game page  Huh
i saw, i don't believe in broken buttons on money earning websites  Grin i think there are some financial problems and they want to earn more from adsense until collect button is unlocked or the website might get closed soon and this measure is for the people to withdraw their 4k+ satoshi before.
Also the additional +2 satoshi/minute button from wildcoin is not working since the website launched ,obviously to save some money because on wildcoin you could collect only about 60% from what you can earn on shamanscoin.
Pages:
Jump to: