Pages:
Author

Topic: Shamanscoin.com - New Faucet Game | +100M Payout Satoshi - page 6. (Read 7211 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Site was almost all day offline and now i see the minimum withdraw is 5k .
Are you going to stop raising the minimum withdrawal ? because people will lose their trust if the minimum is more difficult to reach it , we faucet claimers know that many scam faucets with high withdrawal are mostly russian .
I know lots of russian faucets with high and very high minimum withdrawal ranging from 25k to 500k or 850k which are not paying (such as biobtc.net faucets network (see 1 example http://scamanalyze.com/check/biobtc.net.html ) , lionbitcoin.ru faucets network, etc )  .
On the opposite side, honest russian faucets are from Elena faucets which is trying to survive and keep paying despite to some various past problems such as coinad problems, btc price .

Exactly, this is pathetic, if you are going to continue like this I will have to stop all referral promotions that I am currently running and promote other projects. First 100 then 2000 then 3000 and now 5000 now you guys are going to make it 1BTC which will take a year, and run away with everyone's money.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Site was almost all day offline and now i see the minimum withdraw is 5k .
Are you going to stop raising the minimum withdrawal ? because people will lose their trust if the minimum is more difficult to reach it , we faucet claimers know that many scam faucets with high withdrawal are mostly russian .
I know lots of russian faucets with high and very high minimum withdrawal ranging from 25k to 500k or 850k which are not paying (such as biobtc.net faucets network (see 1 example http://scamanalyze.com/check/biobtc.net.html ) , lionbitcoin.ru faucets network, etc )  .
On the opposite side, honest russian faucets are from Elena faucets which is trying to survive and keep paying despite to some various past problems such as coinad problems, btc price .
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Sites down or  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Just sent you PM.Hope you check and respond.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please fix the "something is wrong" error please, it has been happening from this morning and we are not able to withdraw
Hi admin,
Please try to fix this. From 19 hours withdraw system doesn't work.
legendary
Please fix the "something is wrong" error please, it has been happening from this morning and we are not able to withdraw
legendary
Yes happened to me too on Wildcoins, Please check it soon, seems to happen everyday almost at the same time.

No, it happens because owner of donalcoin ddos our webs every day Smiley

hehe why should i do this ?
i'm mostly busy on my website updates and support, or you think i'm free have nothing to do other than dosing your site ?

i told you to buy license for your sites, but that not means i'm dosing your site  Undecided

Well Pycckoe you should not blame others for the downtime and rather set up proper DDOS protection system. Just blatantly blaming other users for ddosing you site is not a healthy practice. I hope you are not trying to scam us by blaming donaldcoin and then you actually want to scam our balances.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yes happened to me too on Wildcoins, Please check it soon, seems to happen everyday almost at the same time.

i'm mostly busy on my website updates and support, or you think i'm free have nothing to do other than dosing your site ?

i told you to buy license for your sites, but that not means i'm dosing your site  Undecided

Yes you say that but why we must buy license on our own code ? You don't have any proof what it is your code. And when in our log you send junk traffic on us from your script http://traffic2bitcoin.com/ if you want to proofs, wrote to ours hoster and they told you what we dont have any files from your engine Smiley
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

legendary
What happened to Shaman's & Wild coins?

Every time I try to cashout it says "Something is wrong"

Legitimate error?
I'm genuinely curious as both seem to be paying just fine until 2-3 days ago and I've been ejoying it, so I don't want them to turn to scam

Can you give screenshot ?
filling 2 captcha only to get 6 satoshi?

no thanks!

and who sad that you are getting 6 satoshies for filling 2 captcha? maybe you are making something wrong.  am am getting about 500 satoshi every claim with no upgrade. this in good faucet game man

Yes that true Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Please fix this (Wildcoins) : Current Type : Notice: Undefined variable: type in /var/www/admin/www/wildcoins.net/views/templates/upgradev.php on line 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

no thanks!

and who sad that you are getting 6 satoshies for filling 2 captcha? maybe you are making something wrong.  am am getting about 500 satoshi every claim with no upgrade. this in good faucet game man
Activity: 798

no thanks!
legendary
Its working now, seems that admin has now fixed it. I just withdraw from both of them.
Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Wildcoins is saying "something wrong happened" when I tried to withdraw. Please fix it

The same thing happens on Shamanscoin when trying to withdraw on FaucetBOX.
legendary
Wildcoins is saying "something wrong happened" when I tried to withdraw. Please fix it
Hi, are you going to fix the "+2 SatoBux /minute will be collected by Sheriffs" option from wildcoins because it';s not working. Or is just disabled to save you money  Grin ?

About additional captcha on both sites i can say that it sucks and takes to much time , sometimes gives error due to not clear pictures such as fishes same color with ambient, cats without head confusing with dogs, etc. Would enjoy better if you change the additional captcha or reduce the number of images from 7 to 4 or 3.
Regards.

This exactly  Grin Grin Grin

This captcha is protection from bots Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: