Pages:
Author

Topic: {share} how you get your first 1 btc? - page 12. (Read 6824 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 19, 2016, 06:31:18 PM
My first bitcoin i had bought it and invested into some game, maybe some know and had invested as well, it were cryptospots, a crypto game with a crypto coins i had invested 1 btc there, when the value were around 300 dollars, i had cashout 1,20btc and dumped my coins as i saw the game going down too fast, just after admin add a feature well know as hyip, i had invested 0,50btc on those soo i could had cashout almost 2 btc from it. The project had some issues as security and the ammount the admin were repaying, i were making around 0,04btc daily, and i could buy and sell the hash i had soo it would turn into a nightmare soon or later, im happy to had recover my investment before those close.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
July 19, 2016, 06:12:19 PM
My first bitcoin came from many ways : faucets, giveaways, ponzi schemes, signature campaign and trading. But I never hold full 1 bitcoin, because I often exchanging it to local currency or spending online.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 19, 2016, 06:09:10 PM
I didn't earn a solid 1BTC because I only started to use it this year I think it will have a long time before I can hold my first 1BTC congratulations OP for your first BTC you did well to deserve it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 05:43:35 PM
4 month running, I'm on my way to get my first 1 btc. Accumulated from sign camp, giveaway, faucet, and many ways.
I never buy it, because i want to prove that i can get free money from the internet.

How about you?
Just share us your story
You are more lucky than me, the first time I managed to collect 1 BTC it takes almost 1 year old before I know that you can collect bitcoin of a signature campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 04:58:08 PM
I have colected my first bitcoin from the signature campaign from here plus trading with those bitcoins which i got from signature campaigns and some from my blog and website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 19, 2016, 02:57:42 PM
as you mentioned, I get first 1 BTC of the signature campaign, gambling and giveaway.

but I never got 1 BTC direct. I only collects from 3 sources.

My first bitcoin was bought from my salary. It's the only way to get 1 whole bitcoin, unless you are a thief or scammer I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
July 19, 2016, 01:04:46 PM
The easy part was to collect all those Satoshi's and hoarding it all this time, the difficult part would be to secure it, and to keep it out of the hands of the people hunting it every day. If I was you, I would

not advertise the amount of money/bitcoins you own, and to split some of the coins and transfer them to cold storage / paper wallets. Congratulations on owning your first bitcoin, you are one of only a

small group of people, who would be able to do that in their life time.  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
July 19, 2016, 01:04:34 PM
as you mentioned, I get first 1 BTC of the signature campaign, gambling and giveaway.

but I never got 1 BTC direct. I only collects from 3 sources.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
July 19, 2016, 01:02:08 PM
4 month running, I'm on my way to get my first 1 btc. Accumulated from sign camp, giveaway, faucet, and many ways.
I never buy it, because i want to prove that i can get free money from the internet.

How about you?
Just share us your story

Do you mean, how I "will" I get my first 1BTC?
Well I'm still at 18% now, with just signature campaign as the source and also with selling games. But I began to do trading right now, even tho my profit is still a bit. But I believe I can earn more and have a nice profit if I keep on trying and learning how to do that.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
July 19, 2016, 12:55:18 PM

How about you?
Just share us your story

I had my first bitcoin way back 2 years ago.  Same as you, i dont want to spend money to have my very first bitcoin, but those time is a bit easier since give away threads are everywhere.  So I gathered all the altcoins that i got from the giveaway and sell it each time I saw a good price.  After sometime I got my very first 1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
July 19, 2016, 12:51:15 PM

How about you?
Just share us your story
Dude, you didn't get free money from the internet,  you worked for it.  But good for you, it's somehow very nice to have a whole bitcoin, and I know the feeling.  Don't piss it all away on the dice sites or some crap like that.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
July 19, 2016, 12:07:37 PM
Trading trading and trading. This is the only way I have got my first whole bitcoin. I have started accumulating bitcoin from signature campaign and p2p loans. Once I have some amount of bitcoin, I started trading with it in c-cex. Made good amount of profit for 3 months and finally last month I have got my first whole bitcoin.

I think trading is the best way to earn more and more bitcoin. Though it involves risk but it is worth it when you know how to trade. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 11:53:06 AM
i got my first 1 bitcoin from gambling , actually the thing goes like this: i got paid 0.04 btc from a signature campaign i kept gambling and within 2 weeks i was on 0.57 btc and again i was paid 0.04 btc from the campaign and i gambled all the amount on a 2.3 x multiplier and won it.

the other part is that i soon lost them over gambling .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2016, 11:44:57 AM

How about you?
Just share us your story

Great, is very fast only four month to earn one bitcoin, i thought that it would take too much time. My history of my first bitcoin isn't interesting, i bought it from an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 19, 2016, 11:26:59 AM
I bought the mofo. There's no way I had the patience to get rolling by any other means. I admire those who do spend months noodling away but life's too short for that. 
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 11:20:15 AM
I bought some coins already, but when I hear stories it is possible to make over one Bitcoin within one year just in spare time, I might give it a shot as well. But Im not sure if I have such patience as you do.
legendary
Activity: 1652
July 19, 2016, 11:20:05 AM

How about you?
Just share us your story
i do have similar experience such as you but i find another options from those way that's altcoins or bitcoin trading even though my trading results not always good but it is much better than gambling and for got my first 1 bitcoin it took more than 2 months until i could reach it
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
July 19, 2016, 11:07:52 AM
Can't remember how many works i have to do online to get my first 1 btc but it took me more time than what it took for you to make 1 btc. It is quite hard to earn online and i am happy that you have finally collected 1 btc even within very less period. Congratulation...
Yeah same here it takes months for me before i reach 1 btc.. and your right its very hard to do task making or earn bitcoin.. to reach it takes more time ..
Unlike for your real career in job that you can deposit with your money into bitcoin in 1month or 2 months you can make 1 btc..
Activity: 812
July 19, 2016, 10:56:21 AM
Can't remember how many works i have to do online to get my first 1 btc but it took me more time than what it took for you to make 1 btc. It is quite hard to earn online and i am happy that you have finally collected 1 btc even within very less period. Congratulation...

Yeah it requires great level of efforts to earn 1 btc and its never easy to achieve it in quick time, it took me around 7 to 8 months to earn full one btc and hold it in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 994
July 19, 2016, 10:53:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: