Pages:
Author

Topic: {share} how you get your first 1 btc? - page 5. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 23, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
Nice stories here. Time and effort really is the key to earn bitcoin. And almost forgot, luck and whole bunch of it if your into trading and gambling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 09:50:48 AM
Me, I really do not get my 1 BTC in one time, I accumulate it by participating micro jobs and signature campaign here. But that 1 BTC is now is already gone because of gambling and I spend on my needs in real life, my investment is not included with the amount I earn because I bought a large portion of it.

Yes even I never bought bitcoins in the past I kept on earning from signature campaigns and by selling services and now I am holding more then 3 btc in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
September 23, 2016, 09:47:50 AM
Me, I really do not get my 1 BTC in one time, I accumulate it by participating micro jobs and signature campaign here. But that 1 BTC is now is already gone because of gambling and I spend on my needs in real life, my investment is not included with the amount I earn because I bought a large portion of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 08:01:17 AM
my first one bitcoin
iam get from bounty stellar and trading stellar
only under one month iam get fist my one bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 23, 2016, 07:57:06 AM
I purchased my first BTCs in 2012. Back then, I purchased around BTC15, in exchange for $150 in cash through Localbitcoins. If I remember correctly, I paid a premium of 5% above the market rates. That said, after a few months, I earned my first Bitcoin through BitTrivia. It was a website set up by some German Bitcoiner in his 20s, and gave Bitcoins to anyone who could win quiz contests. Later, I was able to earn more coins through other sites such as Rugatu, Coinurl, A-ads, and Bitcoinget. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 07:03:14 AM
I never get yet that amount, but im in my way to go there. I know that it takes a long time before i'll be reach that amount but i will not surrender as what i had been started.
Activity: 490
September 03, 2016, 02:50:49 PM
Got my first one by working hard on ptc websites and faucets but it took a very long time.
The key is too not spend any of the bits that you build up in your wallet.
No matter how hard it is too not spend them as I know this is the most difficult thing to do in life. Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 02:34:44 PM
i'm not there yet, but hey i have some ideas. and read some new ones here, so thx  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 03, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
I earned my first bitcoins giving black twinks BJs in the Castro.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 12:54:44 PM
I have to say that some of these options are really inefficient. It's better buying low amounts in every dip, until you reach the whole Bitcoin.

Yeah keep on buying in small parts whenever your budget allows you, as of now I have saved 2 btc in wallet which is earned  only from signature campaign as I am into it since last 1.5 years and I prefer to save my earnings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 12:38:27 PM
I have to say that some of these options are really inefficient. It's better buying low amounts in every dip, until you reach the whole Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 26, 2016, 10:37:25 AM
As i see, a lot of people get their first 1 btc from do many ways and accumulated from the hard works like faucet, signature camp, and gambling. just little bit user can get their 1 btc from mining.

Only early adopter who can mine bitcoin with CPU/GPU at their home and earn profit.
These days, only big miners/pool who can earn lots of bitcoin from mining.

Yeah miners are earning lot of bitcoins on regular basis but mining is not possible for all as it needs investment for buying mining equipments and if electricity cost is higher then it won't be profitable enough.
It needs a lot of capital to start mining.. buy latest version of asic miner because those miners are profitable than buying the old one..
Better to mine altcoin use gpu or cpu mining depends of your computer..
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
July 26, 2016, 08:59:46 AM
As i see, a lot of people get their first 1 btc from do many ways and accumulated from the hard works like faucet, signature camp, and gambling. just little bit user can get their 1 btc from mining.

Only early adopter who can mine bitcoin with CPU/GPU at their home and earn profit.
These days, only big miners/pool who can earn lots of bitcoin from mining.

Yeah miners are earning lot of bitcoins on regular basis but mining is not possible for all as it needs investment for buying mining equipments and if electricity cost is higher then it won't be profitable enough.
Activity: 742
July 26, 2016, 08:35:05 AM
I got my first 1 bitcoin by selling some digital goods online , and also from the signature campaign earnings, i used to collect the earnings and hold it in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
July 26, 2016, 08:26:59 AM

buy a mining tools is very expensive, not recommended for me for try because from  the experience my friend, he are very rackless. buy mining tools but he are not know how to using. when he has know, he complaining on his selves that he spends a lot his money a lot but hashrate that generated just 5 Mhs. still lose with another miner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 26, 2016, 12:38:51 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 25, 2016, 10:42:48 PM
I got my first 1 bitcoin is from the raffle on a new gambling site. I'm really lucky, because i won 1 bitcoin from that raffle and i sell and turn it into fiat.
i guess you were really lucky about it, it is really hard to make money with gambling, in my opinion i made my first bitcoin with trading cryptos
I advice to you not to commit again in gambling if you already got an income cause in the long run it not profitable and there is a possibility to lost all your bitcoin.
Me i do not see in my wallet a whole 1 bitcoin because i actively spend my bitcoin by exchanging into fiat but i think i already gather 1 bitcoin if i store it. I already earn in signature campaign and free faucets.
Activity: 770
July 25, 2016, 06:48:28 PM
I got my first 1 bitcoin is from the raffle on a new gambling site. I'm really lucky, because i won 1 bitcoin from that raffle and i sell and turn it into fiat.
i guess you were really lucky about it, it is really hard to make money with gambling, in my opinion i made my first bitcoin with trading cryptos
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
July 25, 2016, 06:30:58 PM
I am still trying to with mining and trading but it is taking alonnnng time to get 1 whole bitcoin but someday I will. Just have to keep trying and stop spending it as soon as I get it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 25, 2016, 06:29:25 PM
I had earned my first bitcoin from cryptospots, that were a simulation of rigs mining process, but those game has been hacked or the admin said it were and went out.
Pages:
Jump to: