Pages:
Author

Topic: {share} how you get your first 1 btc? - page 2. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 22, 2016, 01:57:51 PM
Well, i have not obtain my first 1 bitcoin yet. However, i will earn 1 bitcoin soon. Currently, i am enrolling a signature campaign here and i also do many services online so i believe that earning 1bitcoin is not very hard. Keep working boys, you can do anything
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 08:27:13 AM
I got it by working around and getting faucets plus some small giveaways "note that was around 2012 or so when BTC was valued at $15", Did not keep it and didn't follow again about bitcoin until late in 2015 therefore missed the price rise.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 09:33:40 AM
The most uninteresting way overall, Bought a BTC in around 2012 or so for less than $10.. Didn't keep it and was using it actively to do deals and complete trades therefore did not have any interesting amount of BTC when it is skyrocketing before.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 28, 2016, 06:20:07 AM
Um, I just bought a little bitcoin at a time until I had a whole BTC, but that was back when it was about $250 per Bitcoin.

You can do that of course, the fact is that it can also be simply done by doing signature campaigns, its an easy method and its profitable and almost has zero risks.
you can earn some money with signature campaigns but in my opinion it would take a really long time

It is ok to wait for long time atleast it is guaranteed that we can earn bitcoin in the future!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 06:18:24 AM
Um, I just bought a little bitcoin at a time until I had a whole BTC, but that was back when it was about $250 per Bitcoin.

You can do that of course, the fact is that it can also be simply done by doing signature campaigns, its an easy method and its profitable and almost has zero risks.
you can earn some money with signature campaigns but in my opinion it would take a really long time
Activity: 406
September 28, 2016, 05:13:01 AM
I get my first 1 bitcoin from signature campaign and combined with trading and gambling. I'm collecting my salary from signcamp, trading and gambling until 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2016, 05:03:39 AM

The easiest to get bitcoin of course is to buy them lol. if you know the potential bitcoin in a couple of years ago when the price was under $ 300 and you then buy a lot of bitcoin. I'm sure you'll get a huge advantage or profit but if you do not have the capital, of course any method will I do to get 1 BTC Cheesy

I just started buying bitcoins now. Hopefully it's growth will remain in the next months or years to come.

So are you planning to invest in bitcoin and you are planning to hold it into next few years like almost 5 years? or you are planning to invest it in trading? I would prefer to do in trading ! Because it is a useless thing if you hold it and wait than in trading you can earn more from it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2016, 04:59:22 AM
though have not gotten 1 btc, but hope that i will..By gathering satoshis and do much on signature campaign and to visit other faucets site...then i will be sure of 1 btc....
To earn 1 full bitcoin just by visiting faucets is not possible in current situation as most of the faucets only pays in satoshi which is really low amount of a bitcoin. You need to collect more than 100,000,000 satoshi to make 1 bitcoin and to claim that much it may require more than a year or even more.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 28, 2016, 03:44:31 AM

The easiest to get bitcoin of course is to buy them lol. if you know the potential bitcoin in a couple of years ago when the price was under $ 300 and you then buy a lot of bitcoin. I'm sure you'll get a huge advantage or profit but if you do not have the capital, of course any method will I do to get 1 BTC Cheesy

I just started buying bitcoins now. Hopefully it's growth will remain in the next months or years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 27, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2016, 06:45:23 PM

i think that doing trading and betting might be the easiest way to make money and sig campaigns dont give a lot of profit
Activity: 490
September 27, 2016, 06:39:56 PM
4 month running, I'm on my way to get my first 1 btc. Accumulated from sign camp, giveaway, faucet, and many ways.
I never buy it, because i want to prove that i can get free money from the internet.

How about you?
Just share us your story

Never stored a complete one, though earned more than that but lost some of it and spend the most, recently cashed out around 0.5btc for some personal reason, now will start accumulating again so that i can reach a good amount again.
the same as I did, at least I get a 0.6 BTC per month from various methods course includes Siganture campaign, I never collect up to 1 BTC,
for every 1 month I always convert it to fiat. of course to pay fees for my everyday purposes.

Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
September 27, 2016, 05:53:47 PM

Activity: 868
September 27, 2016, 05:11:19 PM
I got into Bitcoin like 6 months ago and I bought it around $420 I decision I never regret because I have been able to increase my portfolio through trading and participating in different successful ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 04:00:37 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 27, 2016, 03:50:34 PM
I could have already get my first btc in about my 1st month on it because i won a jackpot on fj 5 times.But i lose it all when i tried to play
Activity: 364
September 27, 2016, 03:34:54 PM
I got my first bitcoin by signature campaigns, it was easy and I learned a lot about it was a great thing.
Signature are having no risks and its easy to do also.
Activity: 532
September 27, 2016, 10:03:24 AM
I think most of us would get our first BTC not because of a single task but a combination of tasks that doesn't actually pay that much. Plenty of us have some money in our Bitcoin wallet from faucets, other people have some from signature campaign, twitter campaign, and other promotion stuffs. Those small amounts of money summed up to make our first 1 BTC.
yeah I like is to use campaigns, such as the signature campaign, campaign twitter or facebook campaign, Because you have to do is promote the product of the which is in your signature? it is an easy job that Gives great earnings?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 26, 2016, 05:19:07 PM
I started my bitcoin investments more than 2 months ago. I purchased around 4 btc and more will come. I expect to gain my first whole btc maybe next month or asap. lol. Happy earnings everyone.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2016, 05:13:07 PM
i am get my first 1 btc from claim faucet also enrolling PTC sites around 6 month
and join on signature campaign when my rank still low
thats great story unforgettable moment Cheesy
That's a lot of an effort dude, that means you are really a hard working person, imagine the time spent for working with faucets and the fact that you get it for 6 months, that is some of perseverance you have their, you will surely succeed in the future.
yes 6months without touching anything really good start if i only can do that maybe i have more than 1 btc but i keep using my earnings paying my bills and exchanging it to my currency to pay my rentals bitcoin really helps me a lot for past 5 months now.
Since i start earning in bitcoin i do not ever hold whole bitcoin, but one thing i sure that i earn more than 1 bitcoin when i start earning in signature campaign and also i do trading to boost my earnings.
though you should definitely hold that in order to make some decent profit over time, and get money
Pages:
Jump to: