Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your story: what would you do when vaccines get mandatory? - page 4. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@LTU_btc suggests to just accept the QR society and buy a code on the black market.
Well, I didn't said that. My thought is that if governments will make vaccination mandatory, black market for vaccine passpprts will be big. It's difficult to expect that even with mandatory vaccination 100% of people will take vaccine. Even now some are trying to get fake passports.
Yeah sorry, my summary wasn't exactly what you said. Would you accept a QR society, assuming you can get all the fake passports you need?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
@LTU_btc suggests to just accept the QR society and buy a code on the black market.
Well, I didn't said that. My thought is that if governments will make vaccination mandatory, black market for vaccine passpprts will be big. It's difficult to expect that even with mandatory vaccination 100% of people will take vaccine. Even now some are trying to get fake passports.
Thanks for all the replies so far. Let me summarize:

@suchmoon suggests to vote different. Sounds indeed very useful if you happen to have an election or referendum in the upcoming months.

@saddampbuh suggests to just ignore the government. That sounds as the most peaceful option.

@BADecker suggest to file a notice that claims your body belongs to yourself. I wonder what the protection is this will give you.

I was more looking into countries that have a more libertarian mindset. A quick search shows the list needs to he updated Cheesy. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/libertarian-countries

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
The USA is different, although many people don't know it. Don't wait for the fake mandatory.

Right now file a notice that that my body is my body, belonging to nobody else. Anybody for any reason who manipulates and/or controls my body without my authorization, is required to put up a warranty bond to the tune of $500,000,000 for any harm, accidental or otherwise, that they do to my body or mind while in their custody.

If they are going to inject anything into my body without authorization, that bond goes to $500,000,000,000 if it is found to have been one of the Covid vaccines or booster shots.

Come on. Pay the fee for freedom. Give them their $200 or $300 to record the notice. Make a little money for your State. Then send copies of a certified copy of the notice to all local law enforcement in your State... maybe to ALL law enforcement in your State. Get friends and neighbors to do it, and to even do States around the one you live in.

This isn't a fight against Covid. This is a fight to maintain freedom. And it is a legal one. You as a man or woman have the right to protect yourself against unlawful laws and mandates.

Do this now, and when the mandates come, file a copy of your notice against the man or woman mandating in your State, and get some money-in-hand from them right at the start.

In addition, any of you who have a good idea of what to do now on the legal end rather than the "demonstration" end of things, please post the details here and in their own thread if appropriate.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I must say that I got two shots somewhere half year ago. But I'm not really fascinated about idea getting third, fourth shot and so on. Tow is already enough for me.
I got Covid19 last week, so, they won't be able to force to take vaccine in upcoming 6 or 7 months. or maybe few months longer if I will have antibodies after it.
But then, I don't really know what to do. I don't want to take vaccine at all, but also I don't want to be basically isolated from living normal life or leave job.
Rebel, I doubt it's going to help. From all these protests against covid restrictions around Europe, did they achieved something?
Flee? Ok, where?
Pay fine for not taking vaccine. Probably it's going to be big, but that's not main issue. Even if you will pay fine, without taking vaccine they won't let you to live normal life with all these restrictions.
If they really will make vaccine mandatory, I'm sure that big Black Market for covid passports will appear.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
been ignoring the government all my life and never had any major issues, helps now that i have lots of cash and crypto but even when i didn't i was the same way
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Imagine you don't have the covid vaccine

Why?

But if you really think you're wronged by the government, the only realistic option is to vote. All that "rebel" shit will be nipped in the bud as it always is.
Talks in Europe are mentioning a vaccine mandate for everyone. Germany and Austria plan to have it mandatory starting from 1st of February. Other countries worldwide could follow.

Imagine you don't have the covid vaccine and vaccines become mandatory. What would you do?

-Accept
-Flee
-Rebel
-Pay fine for each vaccine you miss
-?

Inspire us with your story.
Pages:
Jump to: