Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization ! - page 3. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
SHP till not list on CMC. The price is below ico price now. I have plan to buy more SHP before pump
This won't stay like this for long.
They are already talking to some exchanges to get listed there, and once this happens they will be listed on CMC again.
In the mean time, bancor.network is an easy way to buy SHP using ETH .

I don’t think that shp will be ever that cheap again. Next week is also payout week

Thin volume. Only takes a big payout for people to realize the potential
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
SHP till not list on CMC. The price is below ico price now. I have plan to buy more SHP before pump
They are already talking to some exchanges to get listed there, and once this happens they will be listed on CMC again.

I don’t think that shp will be ever that cheap again. Next week is also payout week
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 128
werent ICO price 0.0005 ETH / 1 SHP ??
If so its only 0.0004 ETH now..

Am i missing something here???

A cheap opportunity to buy if you aren’t fast lol
Activity: 287
werent ICO price 0.0005 ETH / 1 SHP ??
If so its only 0.0004 ETH now..

Am i missing something here???
I invested 12.5 ethereum on Sharpe.capital. I think this can do $50-60 million mcap but it's still not added in coinmarketcap.com. You can buy it from Bancor.Network.

Next week they release a new website and they get in touch with some listing teams of exchanges. Good times ahead!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I invested 12.5 ethereum on Sharpe.capital. I think this can do $50-60 million mcap but it's still not added in coinmarketcap.com. You can buy it from Bancor.Network.
Hi everybody. Except for etherdelta, where can I buy SHP? How much is total circulation SHP ?

Total supply is 32m
Hi everybody. Except for etherdelta, where can I buy SHP? How much is total circulation SHP ?
Hi ! The best way to buy SHP is from bancor.network .
The total circulation on SHP at the moment is 15 million SHP
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Next easy x100 ? Lol you need to stop dreaming. X100 is not easy, and if you bought from the ICO you are probably losing money right now. Amazix is just a bounty company, there is nothing to brag about in my opinion. But yeah the marketcap is small so maybe it will pump up.
It doesn't really matter that much if he price will get to 100X, the most important thing is for the santiment rewards to continue to be as big ad they were this last months

Yeah I think the hardest part will be to grow the payout pool so high that doing the platform is still profitable for every user even if it’s used by 10.000 people. Let’s say every user wants around 100$ payout per month and assume the median payout is 100$. Then the pool needs to grow to 1m$ per month with 10.000 active users. That’s around x20 from the last months payout pool
Well they plan to sell the results of these predictions to big institutions in the future, so they will have this as a source of income also besides of the sharpe investment fund.

Of course, but before they can sell their data more users have to use the platform so that the data gets valuable and the institutions are actually interested in buying those data. So doing the predictions must be profitable before they can sell the data. Otherwise less people will use the platform and therefore no one is interested in buying this data
Next easy x100 ? Lol you need to stop dreaming. X100 is not easy, and if you bought from the ICO you are probably losing money right now. Amazix is just a bounty company, there is nothing to brag about in my opinion. But yeah the marketcap is small so maybe it will pump up.
It doesn't really matter that much if he price will get to 100X, the most important thing is for the santiment rewards to continue to be as big ad they were this last months

Yeah I think the hardest part will be to grow the payout pool so high that doing the platform is still profitable for every user even if it’s used by 10.000 people. Let’s say every user wants around 100$ payout per month and assume the median payout is 100$. Then the pool needs to grow to 1m$ per month with 10.000 active users. That’s around x20 from the last months payout pool
Well they plan to sell the results of these predictions to big institutions in the future, so they will have this as a source of income also besides of the sharpe investment fund.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 128
I bought it from ICO (November last year). Now you can buy it on small exchange (Bancor, ED...)

Volumn and price still cheap right now (admin and team doing great)
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Remember it's not just about the price. You are paid monthly sentiment. ROI is very high with that. Volume very thin. Almost no sellers or buyers just holders
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy
Did cindicator made x100? I think its not. Well i well take a look on that sharpee as well you already provided what i am suppose to find. My initial speculation it will go x10 not x100 and what you missed is to have a summary on what sharpee's idea focus on. Im going to know more on the project anyway its interesting.

CND did around x20 i think. For Sharpe I also expect around x10-x15 this year. A market cap around 100m could be realistic.
Yeah but not x100 that was exaggerated. For long term it can happen in many altcoins but nothing is an easy way up even how legitimate is a coin. Yeah atleast more than 100m market cap or if it can go higher than it will not be too far from that rate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
It will be necessary to follow this project. The numbers that you describe me are simply amazing. What can I say, I'm just shocked by what I saw. It is very profitable. And what income can I gain by investing in it?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy
Did cindicator made x100? I think its not. Well i well take a look on that sharpee as well you already provided what i am suppose to find. My initial speculation it will go x10 not x100 and what you missed is to have a summary on what sharpee's idea focus on. Im going to know more on the project anyway its interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: