Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization ! - page 6. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've been lucky enough to win 250 SHP from their airdrop , and i've used the Alpha version for the prediction.
It really is an easy process, it took me around 20 minutes to complete all the predictions, and i've got a reputation score of 50 points.
For sure this token will get more popular after it gets added on more popular exchanges.

Good job! Did you already receive something from the payout?
There are 500 stock assets and 100 crypto assets per week now and 500 stock and 100 crypto assets per 30days. So a lot to predict. If you will do more predictions your chance for a higher rating and a higher payout are also higher Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy

Wow! This is amazing. I will do my own search on this one very deeply. I hope this will be good on investing my money. Thank you so much for sharing. Just keep it up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
cindicator is brilliant and I am fun to use the application. too early to hit the cnd with shp, because shp takes time to reach it and it's not that easy. btw can give me sharpe alpha platform site address?

follow airdrop shp, but how to get it, whether we should claim it?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think you were too quiet about the most interesting part:
You get monthly payouts depending on your predictions on the alpha platform. This month you got 0.02-0.05$ per token. If you invested 1000$ you got 2000 tokens and 40-100$ dividends. That’s up to 10% roi in one month just for using their alpha platform and pressing one out of three buttons.

If something gives you 10% roi in one month then this project won’t stay long under the radar. I think everyone who buys in now will be very happy in a year from now. They have big plans and with the growing of their fund also the payouts will get bigger
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I've been lucky enough to win 250 SHP from their airdrop , and i've used the Alpha version for the prediction.
It really is an easy process, it took me around 20 minutes to complete all the predictions, and i've got a reputation score of 50 points.
For sure this token will get more popular after it gets added on more popular exchanges.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: