Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba inu - page 11. (Read 5422 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
February 26, 2022, 02:40:36 PM
The SHIB team is going to launch its own token burning portal to reduce the circulating supply of tokens on the updated version of shibaswap, what it will be and how interesting it will work and in what mode.

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2022/02/shiba-inu-shib-to-launch-its-own-token-burn-portal-in-bid-to-reduce-circulating-supply/

With its massive supply it is predicted to go down with time after the hype. But, the community named Shiba army didn't give up. The team started to work on it and with gradual growth it has got accepted into different businesses.

To keep the growth constant, often burning of tokens were done to lower the supply. From memecoin to a stabilized token Shiba has got transformation. Now Shiba having its own portal for the burning of tokens make it more valuable among the memecoins.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
February 26, 2022, 11:55:59 AM
The SHIB team is going to launch its own token burning portal to reduce the circulating supply of tokens on the updated version of shibaswap, what it will be and how interesting it will work and in what mode.

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2022/02/shiba-inu-shib-to-launch-its-own-token-burn-portal-in-bid-to-reduce-circulating-supply/
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
February 21, 2022, 07:52:46 AM
is it a joke or what?
i personally dont think that its a real deal to go up with.
Rumors that shiba inu is like bitcoin yet i dont see many websites using it. is there any earn-money site paying in shiba inu?

Shiba inu is an example of how people make investment choices. As soon as some dubious coin appears and the hype around it begins, people immediately increase their belief that each of them can make a good profit. This belief is especially warmed up on sharp jumps in the value of the coin. Personally, I don't believe that in the long term shiba inu will become something serious, because I do not see anything serious behind this project, except for the hype. There are many other coins that can be trusted much more.
legendary
February 19, 2022, 09:54:22 AM
Dev's Shiba Inu announced the launch of Doggy DAO where each member of the community can influence the adoption of a decision, but so far in Doggy DAO Phase 1 provides for voting with tBONE tokens for which specific projects and trading pairs will be part of the WOOF ShibaSwap liquidity pools. The community will be able to choose new trading pairs once every two weeks. In total, 30 trading pairs will be added to the liquidity pools.

Source: https://blog.shibaswap.com/doggy-dao-launch-dao-1-released/

legendary
February 18, 2022, 11:06:12 AM
Shib is still not holding up badly against the backdrop of a falling market, at least for now.
So according to u.today, the balance of the wallets of the top 100 Shiba Inu whales has increased by 45.69% over the past 24 hours, SHIB also remains the largest token holder among the top 1000 ETH wallets.
The total number of SHIB holders continues to set new highs approaching 1,200,000 and currently stands at 1,180,778

Source: https://u.today/shiba-inu-transactions-greater-than-100k-spike-47-over-24-hours-heres-what-this-might-mean

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
February 16, 2022, 06:02:10 AM
is it a joke or what?
Rumors that shiba inu is like bitcoin yet i dont see many websites using it. is there any earn-money site paying in shiba inu?
Of cause it is a joke cos I believe you probably made this up just to get peoples reactions, they are not even close in fact, it is even disrespectful to compare shib to Bitcoin just because it has gotten some hype and agreed it might be accepted by some organization however I don't have a problem seeing any crypto project grow as long as they have something to offer which I think Shib does but still not compared to Bitcoin. 
legendary
February 16, 2022, 05:29:30 AM
The official Twitter account of Shib posted a teaser on February 14, where if you increase the brightness when playing the video, then at the 18th second the numbers will be visible hinting at the date 22.8.22 I wonder what the developer is hinting at?

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
February 15, 2022, 10:39:33 AM
Still patient to hold Shiba because I believe new ATH can be achieved soon, if new ATH happens again then I will sell 50% of my Shiba, hopefully a strong community can help Shiba continue to skyrocket and soon enter the top 10 as happened in November 2021 .
legendary
February 15, 2022, 05:55:33 AM
Over the past 24 hours, 306,104,347 $SHIB tokens have been burned, and Mover DAO, a startup creating the very first Metaverse savings card, has added support for three tokens of the Shiba Inu ecosystem (SHIB, LEASH and BONE)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 12, 2022, 10:09:48 AM
shiba inu...this meme coin has experienced a fairly high increase after doge went up first so this coin rose only because of the news circulating about meme coins if shiba is the same as bitcoin this is really news that makes no sense these two coins are very much different from any side and I think this is just a joke.

Of course meme coins like shiba and doge can't compare to bitcoin because most of the meme coin investors use these coins for short term trading. much different from bitcoin investors who use bitcoin as a long-term investment.
In addition meme coins are not recommended for long-term investment because the price of meme coins is strongly influenced by hype and has no utility.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
February 12, 2022, 09:11:27 AM
Shiba Inu is a fantastic coin in 2021, hopefully the surprises from Shiba will continue in 2022 so they can kill at least 2 zeros, now the team has strong capital strength and large community support so Shiba will continue to triumph and I'm sure it will soon be in the top rankings 10 more.
Now that Shiba Inu has to compete with more and more mates, so the team still needs to work hard and also still needs to make some more important updates for the Shiba Inu this year so that the true strength of the Shiba Inu can be seen again this year.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
February 11, 2022, 02:53:49 PM
I'm not going to miss the chance I missed with doge coin it's never going to happen on my watch, in future it's clear that shiba will be where Dogecoin is today and so far shiba have did what Dogecoin couldn't do, NFT, Game, metaverse, swap etc
legendary
February 11, 2022, 06:56:38 AM
I don't know what Microsoft meant by posting his tweet mentioning two breeds of dogs and not naming them, but taking into account the fact that the software giant acquired the Activision Blizzard game studio, he clearly meant Shiba as well, it remains only to wait for clarification of what he meant. Smiley

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 10, 2022, 07:57:31 PM
is it a joke or what?

Don't compare shiba to bitcoin, they far from each other. Look how valuable bitcoin now. Shiba is just a meme coin that rely on the community for pump and dump. No real use case but if community continue to support it, there is a possibility that it will increase it's value. It's like dogecoin and it is one of the popular meme coin in crypto world but always be careful in investing on it.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 10, 2022, 07:45:09 PM
Shiba Inu is now as popular meme coin as Dogecoin and maybe the time will come when Shiba Inu will overtake Dogecoin, so we need to constantly monitor Shiba Inu and of course, the most important thing is to have Shiba Inu in your portfolio, because at any moment this meme coin can start to grow to new heights, also I believe that in the future the price of Shiba Inu will grow very much because a huge amount of money has been invested in this meme coin from big investors, so we just need to wait for the moment of growth of this meme coin.

I am not a fan of meme coins but still I have bought some  shiba inu at 5000+ sat price.  Sad At that point, i thought the same that the shiba inu will out perform dogecoin but the reality is different.  Shiba inu dumped hard and is still a little over 3000 satosti. My experience with  shiba inu is not a good one and i plan to sell my coins at a break even price.
yes, even other people are saying Shiba Inu is profiting but sometimes we also base our experience. I'm also not a fan of these mem coins that is why I feel bad about them, but not that, I feel bad just like you and it was because they don't have the potential for long-term investment. And besides, they are in decline right after their hypes and find no sustainable market demand. That could tell that they are not performing so well unlike the leading altcoins.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
February 09, 2022, 12:56:39 PM
Shiba Inu is now as popular meme coin as Dogecoin and maybe the time will come when Shiba Inu will overtake Dogecoin, so we need to constantly monitor Shiba Inu and of course, the most important thing is to have Shiba Inu in your portfolio, because at any moment this meme coin can start to grow to new heights, also I believe that in the future the price of Shiba Inu will grow very much because a huge amount of money has been invested in this meme coin from big investors, so we just need to wait for the moment of growth of this meme coin.

I am not a fan of meme coins but still I have bought some  shiba inu at 5000+ sat price.  Sad At that point, i thought the same that the shiba inu will out perform dogecoin but the reality is different.  Shiba inu dumped hard and is still a little over 3000 satosti. My experience with  shiba inu is not a good one and i plan to sell my coins at a break even price.
legendary
February 09, 2022, 12:32:33 PM
Shiba announces some details of the imminent launch of the initial offer for the sale of lands in its Shiberse metaverse, in the first phase of the sale, holders of leash tokens will be able to buy Shiba lands, after its completion, the remaining lands will be available to everyone, the timing is only said that Shiba lands will be available for purchase/auction very soon.

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
February 08, 2022, 12:19:19 PM
This word makes me laugh too. Bitcoin in words and Siba Innu in words. It would be foolish to compare Siba Innu with Bitcoin. But dumping bitcoins is not easy for one person. But Siba Innu Token is much better. As far as I know.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 08, 2022, 10:35:40 AM
I think have late entry and buy back Shiba coin right now because today increase pump almost 20%, better hold and waiting when bitcoin dump I see Shiba coin have bad trend with bitcoin situation. Almost when bitcoin dump Shiba coin will allow to dump and better right now waiting with Shiba coin back to lower price, I like Shiba coin because increase dump and pump most 20% each day, looks most profitable to buy Shiba coin although not bigger funds for investing keep earn almost 100$ profit every time when Shiba coin reach higher price.

Shiba inu is currently experiencing price increases in the market, and it is very lucky for traders who enter when the price of the shiba inu some time ago experienced a price decline, but staying on the shiba inu for a long time of course poses quite a big risk in my opinion, currently, Shiba Inu already has a large market and a large community, but still, the Shiba Inu Pump only depends on the hype that is happening and not because of its strong fundamentals so far, so of course it is very easy for whales to play with the price of Shiba in the market and if we see that the shiba inu is currently experiencing a high increase, but it is possible that the price could suddenly fall again.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
February 08, 2022, 10:24:26 AM
If you know what's good for your future you should be smart enough to add shiba in your wallet just in case, price is very much affordable today so if anything bad happens you won't lose much, shiba inu is now more than a meme coin and I'm sure it won't lose its stand many years to come, developers are determined 💯.

Perhaps now it is possible to enter Shiba only for a long time, waiting for the release of shibarium and the moment when the ecosystem is fully formed, I do not think that the token will give a big profit in the near future, unless really impressive news from developers happens, at the same time the price of Shib directly depends on the price of bitcoin. Smiley

I think have late entry and buy back Shiba coin right now because today increase pump almost 20%, better hold and waiting when bitcoin dump I see Shiba coin have bad trend with bitcoin situation. Almost when bitcoin dump Shiba coin will allow to dump and better right now waiting with Shiba coin back to lower price, I like Shiba coin because increase dump and pump most 20% each day, looks most profitable to buy Shiba coin although not bigger funds for investing keep earn almost 100$ profit every time when Shiba coin reach higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: