Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba inu - page 12. (Read 5422 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
February 08, 2022, 10:23:28 AM
is it a joke or what?
i personally dont think that its a real deal to go up with.
Rumors that shiba inu is like bitcoin yet i dont see many websites using it. is there any earn-money site paying in shiba inu?
We have the same sentiment that I don't see any relevant for Shiba Inu to be compare with the king of cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin knowing that shib is just a meme-coin and don't have any use-case so for me it was just pump because of hypes and shills.
Don't be greedy when investing in shibainu, or we will miss the chance to make a profit. shiba is a meme coin which can be pump and dump in no time. So make the most of the opportunities that come your way. The hype that is happening is like a double-edged sword, of course many people are happy, and many people are disappointed and suffering because of this coin
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
February 08, 2022, 10:16:15 AM
is it a joke or what?
Rumors that shiba inu is like bitcoin yet i dont see many websites using it. is there any earn-money site paying in shiba inu?
We have the same sentiment that I don't see any relevant for Shiba Inu to be compare with the king of cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin knowing that shib is just a meme-coin and don't have any use-case so for me it was just pump because of hypes and shills.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
February 08, 2022, 09:32:17 AM
is it a joke or what?
Yes, it was named after meme hence it's a joke and then people were trying to gain profit on it because it would had been booming and became the top one like other altcoins but the reality is not. It's fine to gain profit on release and then stop it after that because it will starting to go down from there and looking at the situation right now, I'm still questioning why people even bother with this coin despite the backslash this coin gets.
You're right, I agree with you, everyone doesn't understand anymore, so I think it's funny, but Shiva Inu is a very big and faithful project.  And besides I think Shivayan will go viral and its price will go up further but one thing you will notice is that the price of e-token is low now but its price will go up a lot in future because it has a lot of liquidity and a lot of supply and many people hold this token.  I am hopeful that the price of the shop will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
February 08, 2022, 09:17:51 AM
If you know what's good for your future you should be smart enough to add shiba in your wallet just in case, price is very much affordable today so if anything bad happens you won't lose much, shiba inu is now more than a meme coin and I'm sure it won't lose its stand many years to come, developers are determined 💯.

Perhaps now it is possible to enter Shiba only for a long time, waiting for the release of shibarium and the moment when the ecosystem is fully formed, I do not think that the token will give a big profit in the near future, unless really impressive news from developers happens, at the same time the price of Shib directly depends on the price of bitcoin. Smiley

Activity: 75
Merit: 4
February 08, 2022, 08:50:13 AM
If you know what's good for your future you should be smart enough to add shiba in your wallet just in case, price is very much affordable today so if anything bad happens you won't lose much, shiba inu is now more than a meme coin and I'm sure it won't lose its stand many years to come, developers are determined 💯.
legendary
February 08, 2022, 07:10:41 AM
It is reported that the Shibarium Layer-2 private testnet has been launched and will soon be available for public testing, now it becomes clear that in addition to the growth of the bitcoin price, this news also affected the growth of the Shiba token.
https://watcher.guru/news/shibarium-update-layer-2-private-testnet-goes-live-public-testnet-to-come-soon-reveal-developers

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 03, 2022, 12:01:54 PM
is it a joke or what?
Yes, it was named after meme hence it's a joke and then people were trying to gain profit on it because it would had been booming and became the top one like other altcoins but the reality is not. It's fine to gain profit on release and then stop it after that because it will starting to go down from there and looking at the situation right now, I'm still questioning why people even bother with this coin despite the backslash this coin gets.
legendary
February 03, 2022, 05:11:16 AM
Shiba announced a partnership with Welly, a fast food store currently located in Naples and opened in 2021. The first, as they call themselves, is a decentralized fast food chain, managed and supported by its community with the help of $SHIB and its DOGGY DAO.
https://medium.com/@koalop/welly-the-decentralisation-of-healthy-food-69f660c16cc2
https://shytoshikusama.medium.com/chow-down-shib-x-wellys-17932137edb2

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
January 30, 2022, 05:53:52 AM
is it a joke or what?
There are mixed comments for this coin someone called it as a joke coin or meme coin but some changes their view about the coin, I mean they consider this before as one but not anymore after the coin gets listed on many good exchangers and as well as on so many gambling sites and I think this coin is also accepted on other services or platforms that we are not familiar or heard of yet.

Maybe that is their basis on why some thinks Shiba is like a bitcoin due to its wide adoption. Shiba can be a good alternative as a payment method as the cost is lesser than in bitcoin but in terms of investment I think bitcoin is still a way to go.
legendary
January 30, 2022, 03:41:34 AM
VB announced on Twitter that the Crypto Relief foundation returned to Vitalik Buterin part of the funds in the amount of 100,000,000 USDC stablecoins that he donated to this organization in the form of $SHIB tokens. Such a mutually beneficial cooperation, I hope it will somehow help the project, but what about his statement asking not to throw any tokens to his address?

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1487073874193702916   
https://etherscan.io/address/0xa06c2b67e7435ce25a5969e49983ec3304d8e787#tokentxns
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 19, 2022, 05:28:56 AM
Its possible to name shiba inu the king of meme coin because I believe it will beat doge coin as time goes on but don't compare shiba inu with BTC they aren't even on the same league, use case is different and BTC is better
Activity: 1106
January 19, 2022, 05:21:26 AM
there is no way that shiba inu is the same as bitcoin because shiba and bitcoin are very different from all of them and it is very unlikely that shiba can be like bitcoin, shiba is just a meme coin with community power without a clear project,
and in my opinion shiba inu is enough to be a competitor to doge coin not bitcoin.
True friends, Shiba Inu is not comparable to bitcoin, even Shiba Inu is not worth comparing with big alcoins such as Ethereum and Binance coins, Shiba Coin can only be compared to Doge Coin or other meme coins, maybe it's very appropriate.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
January 19, 2022, 04:39:22 AM
Shiba Inu is one of the coin memes that once caused a stir in the world. Shiba Inu was published on national TV because of a very drastic price increase, now the price of the Shib coin is going down, this is the right time to buy Shiba coin because it is possible that in the future the price of Shiba coin will rise, maybe we have a lot of patience and wait until that time will come.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 18, 2022, 08:47:01 PM
The current state of the market is such that it is thought that if the market continues for some time to come, then it will be seen that we will lose a lot.  Shiba inu prices are going to be much lower now.If the cryptocurrency market is the same as before, then the price of Shiba inu is expected to rise as before.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
January 18, 2022, 07:09:42 PM
there is no way that shiba inu is the same as bitcoin because shiba and bitcoin are very different from all of them and it is very unlikely that shiba can be like bitcoin, shiba is just a meme coin with community power without a clear project,
and in my opinion shiba inu is enough to be a competitor to doge coin not bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 18, 2022, 06:43:31 PM
There is no harm in trying your luck in shiba inu coins. It's a new meme coin but it's skyrocketing. But if the price is already high do not panic buy, I think those who have bought first, they are the lucky ones.
I expect the price of shiba to rise even higher, so that those who buy shiba get even greater profits.
Activity: 845
January 18, 2022, 06:37:19 AM
Shiba Inu has become the most fantastic coin over the past year, the fantastic price increase makes people can't underestimate meme coins so they don't hesitate to invest in meme coins and I think what meme coins are doing is a good step and makes the market bigger .
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
January 18, 2022, 06:13:10 AM
is it a joke or what?
Its a memecoin just got popular after the hike of Doge coin and it has no similarities with bitcoin since memecoins are created for fun and no real intention but people who are behind it create a hype and sell the hype to the people who is having money to invest.

Over the last 12 months, Shiba Inu has received more than 188 million views. On the other hand, Bitcoin, the world's most popular cryptocurrency, is in second position with 145 million views. It is a meme coin and popularity is not give the authenticity of the coin.
Activity: 854
January 17, 2022, 04:10:45 PM
shiba inu is a meme coin lot of people make milion dollars beacuse of shib ,. my opinion on shib is iwill hold it in 4 years from now beacuse shiba is the best unlike doge. doge have unli supply while shib has burning the supply soon this token meme shiba will be reach 0.1 usd . just hold it and make lot of money soon by shiba
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
January 17, 2022, 04:01:27 PM
This more than expensive joke because you can not comparing Shiba Inu to Bitcoin, BTC remain as the King of cryptocurrency, Shiba Inu is a memocoin which anything can happen to it, while Bitcoin has already established.
I can not believe the comparison where the strong believe is coming from, that shiba Inu is better and have much value than bitcoin, i believe that is wrong comparison because is what give other coins life and values today i wonder were some one will look at and analyzing the fact between and others
Pages:
Jump to: