Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill Me Your Altcoins - page 6. (Read 897 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 31, 2019, 02:32:21 AM
ICX
It is definitely not a shitcoin imo
They just launch their pre voting P-rep mechanism last week

User can now stake ICX in order to earn I-scores which could convert it to ICX
Icon (ICX) is making tons of progression over the past few months mainly having collaboration and partnerships with Korean government and etc

Price has drop almost 98% from ATH, not saying it can recover fully but it is definitely undervalue compare to 2017
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 31, 2019, 02:18:27 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coin.
Bitcoin is the best crypto and everyone know it.
Ethereum and Binance coin is a potetial coin in the future with great performance and devepment in their platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 31, 2019, 02:08:04 AM
Shill me your altcoins and tell me why they're not a shitcoin and why anyone should buy them Roll Eyes

Ethereum is the best smart-contract platform. It is well-established, has solid support and a strong dev team. Smart contracts have the potential to transform society through automation of inefficient manual processes, increasing speed and reliability and reducing cost. The march of automation is inevitable and is always advancing into new areas. Inevitable because whoever adopts the cheapest, fastest and most reliable approach gains a commercial advantage. Smart contracts are the next big thing.

TBH I'm a bit sick of the altcoin=shitcoin argument. Certainly some altcoins are worthless and irrelevant, but I don't think it makes any sense to say they all are. Bitcoin is great, but that doesn't mean it's the one-stop-shop answer to absolutely everything.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 31, 2019, 01:21:56 AM
Shill me your altcoins and tell me why they're not a shitcoin and why anyone should buy them Roll Eyes

Ethereum, Litecoin and Binance coin
Ethereum this is the king of altcoin and i believe all crypto believer should have this alt in their bag
Litecoin, i still believe if bitcoin is a gold, litecoin is silver in crypto world  Wink
Binance coin an alts with huge performance in this year, supported by the best exchange platform in crypto industry
Activity: 172
Merit: 17
August 31, 2019, 12:46:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: