Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill me your best ICOs! - page 3. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:22:29 PM
NEX!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 12, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
My watch list consists of GoNetwork, Sapien, Hycon, Datarius + perhaps BelugaPay. I guess the best are GoNetwork and Hycon. But to be honest I don't like GoNetwork's uncertainty policy. They still don't fix the tokensale details.
Activity: 2
February 12, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Check out Uprightly! It is a reputation management protocol that uses reviews and economic incentives to ensure cooperation. The team is a bunch of incredible engineers who can actually deliver! https://www.uprightly.io
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 12, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
You also can check bountyhive - this is uprising trusted platform for ICO's, investors and bounty hunters. Several friends of my are had recommended it to me.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:21:48 PM
The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange ICO just ended but I believe you can buy some still. Token sales platform and crypto exchange. Great project and team. I would join the telegram for more info. https://t.me/GBXCommunity
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 08:00:00 PM
I choose, Wanchain, UTRUST, Clout,betterbetting Miralab, Belugapay. Try to search them and if you see good about them then invest on it. But i guess you should stay with bitcoin if you have a problem.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

Shill me your best icos and I'll do my research on them before investing Smiley
A lot of interesting projects. Here are the projects that I liked
1) EiraCube
2) Galaxy solutions
3) EMMARES
4) LiveStars
5) Kyc Legal
Activity: 22
February 09, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
My favourite current and upcoming ICOs are:
Fusion (closes tomorrow)
Rightmesh
Credits
Fabric Token
Coinvest
Sentinel Chain
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
February 09, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
I already posted above about Bitcoinus.
Since than few things changed:
1) We have passed the SOFT CAP
2)We have GREAT NEWS coming!
The important announcement will be on our Twitter within 24 hours, follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/bitcoinus_io
Activity: 52
February 07, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
I would invite you to review our Coins4Favors ICO [C4F] at www.c4f.io.

For those who don't want to start with the Whitepaper immediately, there is a short video that describes the concept here: https://youtu.be/EXquipYf7xk

We willl become the 1st blockchain powered marketplace for global mini-jobs and favors based on a location aware smartpone app coupled with a blockchain based compensation system.
If you need someone to check something for you in a different place, reserve a parking lot for you, bring something from a vacation, check a used car in another city, etc. or whatever comes to mind you will find a provider in our ecosystem.

We are just starting the marketing and aim at an ICO in April.
We are very open to questions, concerns and constructive feedback to make this a rewarding project for our contributors.

Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 07, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
1. Check out the Firelotto ICO you get a commission from every lottery game if you hold their tokens. This is a sleeper ICO.

With Ref Link - https://firelotto.io/?ref=6214
Without - https://firelotto.io/

2. Copytrack is going to be pretty massive and Kodak just postponed their competitive product and that is most likely due to Copytrack's market positioning. Check my signature for info on Copytrack's ICO. It will be one of the best ICOs for 2018 due to the technology they have developed. At least check it out, you won;t be disappointed.

3. Finally check out Sp8de's ICO - this is going to be pretty massive as well... https://sp8de.com/index.html

Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

How did you miss out??

if it was a capped insta ICO sold in a few hours scam... then it was and still is a scam and one to avoid in the future.

ICO's must be widely advertised and open ended or they are a scam
a lot of people buying at the same time, around 50-60 000 investors and a gas war even when it wasn't allowed. now i need to find good icos like this and try to be faster.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 05, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
I think you can look at cardstack, the ICO project.
Although the ICO project has not yet started the ICO crowdfunding, the code for this project is completely open source, and it will crowdfund on bitcoinsuisse, and the ICO project of bitcoinsuisse is generally excellent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

I suggest you to invest in Kwh Project. Because i think this project have a great potential in future, this project is green energy you can research about this project.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
I checked some ICO's, i like one of them it was Nucleus Vision. They have good project and with strong team I think this project will be very succesfull.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 05, 2018, 09:41:50 AM
Hey peeps!

How did you miss out??

if it was a capped insta ICO sold in a few hours scam... then it was and still is a scam and one to avoid in the future.

ICO's must be widely advertised and open ended or they are a scam
Activity: 36
February 05, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
i would recommend you the DeepOnion it has a unique anonymous transactions and has pow + pos Smiley many members in bitcointalk has join deeponion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:26:11 AM
I would recommend you go checkout GoNetwork and DIWtoken.
Both these ICO's have great potential and you still have some time to join them.
Activity: 84
February 05, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Somehow this kind of question always comes up, does every reply that contains opinions, suggestions, advices,ect, if everything really can help OP ?? Embarrassed
Because the more reply, of course the more the suggestions and it will be very confusing.
But your act of researching yourself first, that's right, nothing better than that.
Trust the instinct of investing because it will lead you to make decisions.
So just advise too, you can see ico in my signature, who knows you are interested to invest in it.
yes, every reply will help me as i am doing my own research on them anyway. I already found one good one of the recommendations i have gotten so far Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: