Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill me your best ICOs! - page 4. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

Shill me your best icos and I'll do my research on them before investing Smiley

Or you could do your own research in the first place and invest accordingly instead of going off of other people's suggestions. Wink
so tired of answers like this. The one does not exclude the other. With all these icos going on i cannot keep track of any. And I will of course do my research of the ones I like. Daaaah

Have you tried any of the ICO-tracker-type sites? There's a lot of the (can just google) but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on them.
Have used a lot of different sites like ico daily, ico drops, ico bazaar, ico market and a few others. But all of them are missing the filtering options i would like to use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
February 04, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
You should look for GIF COIN, Global Investment Fund, they a working product - a betting online vitalbet.com that has 1.25Million active user.
They are actually having a fund raising now, they will raised for a funding a utility token in vitalbet.com. Benefits for this investment is that token holder have the total revenue of 80% of the yearly profit of the company distributed to the token holder proportionally depending on their holding ratio. An average of 0.54$ revenue per token as of this year,

See my signature for more info.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

Or you could do your own research in the first place and invest accordingly instead of going off of other people's suggestions. Wink
so tired of answers like this. The one does not exclude the other. With all these icos going on i cannot keep track of any. And I will of course do my research of the ones I like. Daaaah

Have you tried any of the ICO-tracker-type sites? There's a lot of the (can just google) but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on them.
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 04, 2018, 08:42:04 AM
Hi!
You can check out Amon Wallet. It is new all-in-one crypto wallet with own plastic card support and other smart features.
Cheers!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 08:38:27 AM
I advise you to look at these two ico, belugapay and debitum.
Maybe you could consider researching it, before investing there.
Beluga Pay https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-belugapay-live-visa-mastercard-processing-certification-2270648
Debitum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-debitum-network-borderless-sme-business-funding-ecosystem-2321064
February 04, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
Hey peeps!

Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Hey peeps!

February 04, 2018, 08:25:18 AM
Go Network looks good. Need to do more research
Refereum, I'm not a fan of gaming icos
Nex, looks good. Not a fan of exchanges icos but will investigate it
Hycon looks promising but hard cap is way off.
Remme and Markspace did not catch my interest
Bitcoinus, interesting but not for me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
See my signature for one of the best ICO now. Other very good once are:
Referum
Remme
Hycon
MarkSpace

Don't forget to do your research on them too. Good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
February 04, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Well, since you asked, I'm part of Bitcoinus.io team and we are developing cryptoprocessor for E-cCommerce. It will be made into plugin and available on all major e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, magento, and others. Merchants will only pay 0.5% transaction fee and able to accept any supported cryptocurrency in one wallet, 200 alts planned.

Here's our thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bitcoinus-ecommerce-payment-processor-2795842

You're welcome to ask me any questions!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
Remme and NEX are two really special. I'm buying both of them
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
You can search go network ico, they have whitelist now if you like project, you can participate to whitelist. I guess they will collect big money, project and team is good.
February 04, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
Hey peeps!

Pages:
Jump to: