Pages:
Author

Topic: Shit bounties are getting attention and hype! Stop doing these bounties! - page 5. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
This year I think it is difficult for us to find good bounty because the current market is too difficult for altcoins, so new altcoins will be very difficult to succeed because of budget shortage. This year's Bounty will definitely be a waste of everyone's time, so don't expect profits this year

I don't believe that the current market is the only reason that projects are scamming. Rather they have just seen it as a scamming spray since no regulation and nothing serious will be done even if they use a manager's account, is just to be tagged and the original owners won't be dealt with. If there are regulation, certain things will stop. I read op saying cartesi is a good project, yet it is operating in same market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
This year I think it is difficult for us to find good bounty because the current market is too difficult for altcoins, so new altcoins will be very difficult to succeed because of budget shortage. This year's Bounty will definitely be a waste of everyone's time, so don't expect profits this year
it is not true. Do not create a negative background about bounty campaigns and everything will be fine. Now many campaigns bring good money. my last great income was at IPX. I got about $ 400 a month. therefore, I believe that those people who make the correct study of the projcet - earn money
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
This year I think it is difficult for us to find good bounty because the current market is too difficult for altcoins, so new altcoins will be very difficult to succeed because of budget shortage.
I don't think that's the main reason, I believe the main reason is the market itself, low budget or high budget as long as it's a high potential project, a lot of bounty hunters would still join. What I am seeing this year is we have a lot of bounty hunters but there's only few project, so promoting is not really a problem.

This year's Bounty will definitely be a waste of everyone's time, so don't expect profits this year
Glad to still see you wearing a signature on bounty campaign despite of this belief.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The altcoin bounty hunters are passing a very hard time, no doubt. We had a very few good bounty campaigns! After Cartesi, I am still finding another good bounty to do hard.

The number of bounty campaign is very less now, maybe this is the reason for that people are doing shit bounties, which is absolutely not a good decision! I want to mention those projects that look shit in my eyes for valid reasons. As we can proudly share and spread good bounties, so, I believe I can mention those shit bounties name too. If you have a different opinion, I respect that, and you may continue those bounties!

Hitmex, Ozcar, Bright nuclear, Ripple Decentralized bounties are pure shit. Everything in these projects is fake or lies.

1. Hitmex has no good team, by reading their whitepaper I felt a crypto kid wrote that! Their exchange volume is an absolute fake, to be honest, I did not find a single good thing in this project that can impress me to do it. Bounty hunter, read their whitepaper, so, you can relate it.
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyhitmex-exchangelisted-on-coinmarketcap-6m-bmex-for-share-5226883

2. Bright Nuclear Bounty:
Maybe they are better in photoshop, so, they designed a photo to create a hype that they are gonna list in many top exchanges like OKEx, Lbank, Hotbit and so on. Okay, just visit their website, you will realize how shit this project is, the website interface is the same type as the Hitmex whitepaper, I mean a kid developer made that website!
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.new#new

3. Ozcar:
6 Million USD worthy bounty campaign, an ICO project that has zero vision. You don't believe me? Visit their website and read those words, please! You will realize that! They don't have any potential partner, advisor! It seems they bought a crypto theme and built the website! They attached a photo in the website that Ozcar has been covered by the Yahoo, Forbes and other top media platform. I asked to provide the link, not a photo. You know what, they failed to provide those!
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyozcar-next-generation-networking-625-million-share-5229268

4. Ripple Decentralized:
Have you remembered about ETCV, Ethereum Vision bounty last year? A fake and scam attempted were taken by the scammer. There is no connection between Ripple and Ripple decentralized too. Rather this Ripple decentralized bounty is just not only shit, rather a scam. So, stop doing this from right now.
Bounty Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxrdcripple-decentralized-ripple-fork-airdrop-5229448

However, If you need good bounties suggestion, see this thread,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53916917

Do your own research and kindly reply in this thread. Good Luck to everyone!

Merited you for this, I'm pretty sure you spend time just to look on this ICO one of this was caught using fake and photo shopped people and included it to their team, this is deception and scammers has been doing this for a long time, they thought they will not be caught I'm talking about OZCAR, and they are trying to defend their action, but of course it's futile.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
There fraud or fake projects do continue to pop out like mushrooms because there are still people who do support nor advertise these things.
They are just simply waiting for those fool investors to buy their shit tokens.
I am not following the project sections for years as there are ton of projects which are created to make money for the developers and now people are aware of the situation and you will never find that kind of investors which we used to see in the past because everyone is aware of the risk involved in investing in these projects.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Would it not be more constructive to come up with a list of the best bounty campaigns, rather than this rant.

What in your opinion is the BEST bounty campaigns right now?

Wink Wink

Anyone can come up with a list of various campaigns, which they claim to be safe. But despite this, there is going to be no guarantee that the campaign is going to pay. If you want to get paid, then join a campaign where the funds are being kept in third party escrow. But you will find very few such campaigns here. On top of that, make sure that the soft cap is not too high.
Its really a rare thing to have that kind of bounty that have an escrowed funds yet most of them do really handle out those funds on their own or on the project dev itself.
Bounty hunting becomes shit already since 2018 and i dont even expect that there are still people who do still get involved into this activity.
Shit projects is everywhere even you do say that they have low caps but nothing is on assurance.

There fraud or fake projects do continue to pop out like mushrooms because there are still people who do support nor advertise these things.
They are just simply waiting for those fool investors to buy their shit tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Would it not be more constructive to come up with a list of the best bounty campaigns, rather than this rant.

Wink Wink
I know you're looking for easy list on good bounties but this isn't the right way to ask. Be polite and someone else might show you the way.

If they can be arrested and made to pay their promises the best, I don't need them to be jailed but that they should made to pay. I have been involved in so many scam since last year. For example all bounties managed by orengitu never paid hunters that worked for the publicity in every aspect; social media, signature bounty etc. These exit scam projects by orengitu are Algo, orionix, hinto etc. Algo is now listed in cmc but refused to pay and orengitu is not giving any information since 5 months ago.

This is really appalling, these scammers need to be taken off from this noble forum.
You're right about the accusations on ALGO and Orionix which were managed by this user Orengitu
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/orengitu-1068599. Orengitu has since deleted the thread on ALGO and it's about time someone made a thread on this in Scam Accusation board.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Wink Wink

Anyone can come up with a list of various campaigns, which they claim to be safe. But despite this, there is going to be no guarantee that the campaign is going to pay. If you want to get paid, then join a campaign where the funds are being kept in third party escrow. But you will find very few such campaigns here. On top of that, make sure that the soft cap is not too high.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

You cannot stop Bounties from being created, you can only restrict your participation for the best.
Dyor and get it right

I think what op has done in this thread by giving hunters opportunity to air certain ill in the bounties is good enough. If we have more committed to research against these scam projects all over the bounty section, it will do a lot for the needed clean up.
Also , the scam bounties are not bringing good image for the forum.
I suggest that the forum should make it mandatory for any bounty to run on btc, etheruem or more popular altcoins that is highly ranked on cmc.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://t.me/shipchainunofficial

Wink Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53916917
see for yourself mate ! I think you need to buy new eyeglasses  Grin Grin
The OP already posted this link on this thread.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Wink Wink
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
and there were so many similar campaigns in last 2 years or so, i wish there was some police or authority who would trial and jail such fraudsters.

If they can be arrested and made to pay their promises the best, I don't need them to be jailed but that they should made to pay. I have been involved in so many scam since last year. For example all bounties managed by orengitu never paid hunters that worked for the publicity in every aspect; social media, signature bounty etc. These exit scam projects by orengitu are Algo, orionix, hinto etc. Algo is now listed in cmc but refused to pay and orengitu is not giving any information since 5 months ago.

Also projects like Blocksafe, KNL have been giving excuses after like 6 months ago too.
More too like bizpaye, xcard, IAToken are being looked upon if they would eventually pay hunters who have laboured for them. CitiOS promised July, hunters are waiting too.

This is really appalling, these scammers need to be taken off from this noble forum.
I think there are no hypes surrounding those Bounties
it's a scanty Bounty and you doing a thread about them just made them popular.

You cannot stop Bounties from being created, you can only restrict your participation for the best.
Dyor and get it right

Atleast we know them just be thankful my friend.. Investigation about those stupid cammers wasn't easy at all.. OP just doing his part to be a good example in this forum and also he cares a lot about the bounty hunters that could just waste their time if he didn't make this act. Think about those fake ICO's they could scam good investors..

why not just be happy that there was a kind man who is concern. How about you ? have you ever contributed kindness in your life ?
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
I think there are no hypes surrounding those Bounties
it's a scanty Bounty and you doing a thread about them just made them popular.

Dyor and get it right
Dear OP please maintain your kindness it helps a lot us.. Thankyou ... Pls update the thread anytime if you see some bulshit scammers.. Can you make an investigation for us about this BillieCoin .. I appreciate your efforts good vibes  Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/relocated-5219452
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Thanks for this, you didn't add Sheng World to list of Legitimate projects. I saw they have partnered with PunditX which is a good news, and the IEO is on probit and listing will be done there too. Why will any right thinking person take ripple decentralized serious after what  ETCV did to people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Unfortunately many hunters don't share your views because those project you mentioned above are already having bounty participants applying, so you see this type of project will always have there way because some people don't listen or care to do a little digging before joining this bounties.
And which is the reason why many of them will come back to cry that they are not being paid or that the project turn to scam. Even when I did not know anything about doing research on projects than when I first joined BTT. I made it a habit to most time join bounty campaign that has mostly high ranking members ( hero and legendary ) on the signature campaign because I believed they have much experience than me and they are not likely going to join projects that wont be good.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Yes, Cartesi seems a laudable project judging from their constant online engagements. But the truth remains that no one can truly decipher these daredevil and scamming developers. Otherwise no one would be wasting their time indulging in their bounties. Even, sometimes transparent and trustworthy BMs are deceived by these projects to help manage their scam projects. I sincerely wish we all know how to completely spot these scam bounties.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Bounty campaigns with millions dollars pool  always make me suspicious. Actually, I have participated in some of these campaigns but I received almost nothing. For those projects, they deliberately offered great rewards just to attract inexperienced hunters.
Big pot doesnt mean huge reward. The payment is in tokens which doesnt have value yet and seeing a budget with impossible rewards are highly suspicious.

I have also felt that the project you mentioned is not good, so I did not join the bounty. Especially with Ripple Decentralized, without any tilted news they seemed to want to take over Ripple easily.

This one is highly suspicious, I dont even know if Ripple even aware with these guys using their name as fork of this new bounty. Rewards is also high since it will fork xrp coins but the value will be different from the original surely. We will see. Even team profile has none. Beware!
Pages:
Jump to: