Pages:
Author

Topic: Shit bounties are getting attention and hype! Stop doing these bounties! - page 9. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Shit bounty means shit project as the reward solely rely on the tokens/coins they will receive after the bounty period.
I am not pretty aware of this projects as I have not been following bounties for awhile since I believe they are not profitable as before, so thanks for sharing and we also have to listen to other people's opinion especially those who are already in the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
This campaign gave really greedy offer for bounty hunters. I don't know that project scam or not but that was not a good quality project. They have really shit website which made me sick, childish white paper and unprofessional management.
A lot of bounty campaigns mentions big numbers to attract  but in reality the rewards aren't that good since the ico price of these tokens doesn't equate to the trading price.

On another note this thread should be moved to the altcoin service discussion since the topic is more on the campaign side rather than the tokens.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Ozcar most looks like a joke, with one of his team's profile pictures edited unprofessionally.  They argue that at that time the website was still under development.  Unfortunately, although there were already several members of the money providing information that the project was less promising, many ignored it, and there were still bounty participants who registered.  Come on friend ... don't waste your hard work.  do an analysis first, dwyor.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Even in the shittiest bounty project, there will be those who will take part in it. Because many people are simply lazy and do not conduct the necessary research and work in vain.
It is not about being lazy for not doing research. A bounty that has a huge reward will simply attract bounty hunters to be listed and participate in the campaign ( and just like you are doing by now). Yes, it is really hard to find legit one that is why they just come into participating bounties with hoping for a piece of luck and hoping for a good result. And even we know that this project is run by known and reputable Bounty Manager but still, we can't assured that it will work find especially when the funds aren't escrowed yet by someone else.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Unfortunately many hunters don't share your views because those project you mentioned above are already having bounty participants applying, so you see this type of project will always have there way because some people don't listen or care to do a little digging before joining this bounties.

Our decisions to be part of each bounty is just like a game of chance which no one would ever knew the outcomes for everything. Shit bounties of whatever they call it, that doesn't make sense at all, because even those promising will fail, so there's no assurance in crypto but being smart is the best strategy to do.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
Even in the shittiest bounty project, there will be those who will take part in it. Because many people are simply lazy and do not conduct the necessary research and work in vain.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I stopped participating into altcoins bounties as I've been scammed to many times in order to believe anyone else anymore. If the team can provide all the details that they have the necessary resources to pay the hunters, then I'm sure some of the old good hunters will re-join altcoins bounties but until this happens I doubt it.

Better try and find a bounty on the Economy/Services thread sections but you must have patience and act quick when a new one comes alive.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Hard time to find an honest bounty manager too. I did some bounty and wasted my time, bounty not paid! Terrible for all bounty hunters.

This is the reason why I am sticking to btc-paying campaign. Though it is not high as with others but at least you know that they will do their duty every week. I had done several alt sig campaigns before and only few of them really got in the exchange. Aside from that, you will receive your token share, months and months after the campaign, as most of them are delayed in distribution. And after that, you have no assurance if they will ever hit in the exchange. That's the dilemma in most token-paying campaigns.

Right, I still remember what the previous campaign manager of yours (Hhampuz) said, and it is like this, "why everyone is risking on joining bounties when their is a big risk involved, at least in btc paying campaign, you are assured of getting paid every week,". Something to that effect, it struck on my mind.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hard time to find an honest bounty manager too. I did some bounty and wasted my time, bounty not paid! Terrible for all bounty hunters.

This is the reason why I am sticking to btc-paying campaign. Though it is not high as with others but at least you know that they will do their duty every week. I had done several alt sig campaigns before and only few of them really got in the exchange. Aside from that, you will receive your token share, months and months after the campaign, as most of them are delayed in distribution. And after that, you have no assurance if they will ever hit in the exchange. That's the dilemma in most token-paying campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Hitmex, Ozcar, Bright nuclear bounties are pure shit. Everything in these projects is fake or lies.
Just leave them and never think to join if you found out something fishy or untrue. There are already thousands of projects made to grab people's money. And providing bounty programs are just other ways made by them to expedite their efforts. For all bounty hunters, stay away on them! Don't waste your time promoting shit-projects. Better to spend your time with family or close friends.  Cheesy    
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Of course because honest managers will reject scam offers and will not work for free. THese are 2 major factors that define shit campaigns. They want you to work for worthless tokens and offer the same tokens to their managers and the projecs look like scam.

If a project doesn't have a few thousand dollars for promotion it means they are broke, greedy, or both.
Right,some conscious mind managers avoid shit projects and even though they will go to take escrow fund if which one is legit project. Managers just ensuring for the hunters reward who guys will promoto the project. Scam projects team's will not agree to pay escrow payment before. Will can't ensure legit project will guaranteed or worth money.        
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Hyped bounties at the moment is Geoma and Blockburn.

I agree, I look at both teams' site, and check their project owner. I do not know but I don't feel comfortable investing in these two projects.  One of the reasons probably is the thought that Geoma is just taking advantage of the popularity of ETH Defi, while blockburn is delayed on their roadmap already.  It was stated that the MVP will be released this February but all I can see is an image of the game which is probably made in photoshop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I working for Hitmex but it's true that i have no hope from them. Cheesy Cheesy I joined that because they just running there project for 1 week (which increased later, now 2 week Cheesy Cheesy).

2. Bright Nuclear Bounty:
Maybe they are better in photoshop, so, they designed a photo to create a hype that they are gonna list in many top exchanges like OKEx, Lbank, Hotbit and so on. Okay, just visit their website, you will realize how shit this project is, the website interface is the same type as the Hitmex whitepaper, I mean a kid developer made that website!

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.new#new

This campaign gave really greedy offer for bounty hunters. I don't know that project scam or not but that was not a good quality project. They have really shit website which made me sick, childish white paper and unprofessional management.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

Of course because honest managers will reject scam offers and will not work for free. THese are 2 major factors that define shit campaigns. They want you to work for worthless tokens and offer the same tokens to their managers and the projecs look like scam.

If a project doesn't have a few thousand dollars for promotion it means they are broke, greedy, or both.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I remember doing 2 to 3 rounds of bcnex exchange bounty campaigns when they were raising funds and after the campaigns and launch of their exchange they just started complex rules to pay bounty tokens at first and then they stopped withdrawals calling for maintenance but even now when maintenance period is over for good 6 to 8 weeks now withdrawals are not paid they either remain pending or are rejected without any reason. So this was definitely one scam project with scam bounty campaigns and there were so many similar campaigns in last 2 years or so, i wish there was some police or authority who would trial and jail such fraudsters.

My friend does not even cash out his reward on that BCNEX platform.  I thought that one is a good catch but then that KYC stuff is just cover-up for their scam.  There are lots of bounty campaign that offers million dollar worth of token just to make them look enticing but in reality, they are just worthless assumption of value. It is really hard to find a good bounty now a day, even those that are marked good on that link is at 50/50 possibility of getting a good reward.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I remember doing 2 to 3 rounds of bcnex exchange bounty campaigns when they were raising funds and after the campaigns and launch of their exchange they just started complex rules to pay bounty tokens at first and then they stopped withdrawals calling for maintenance but even now when maintenance period is over for good 6 to 8 weeks now withdrawals are not paid they either remain pending or are rejected without any reason. So this was definitely one scam project with scam bounty campaigns and there were so many similar campaigns in last 2 years or so, i wish there was some police or authority who would trial and jail such fraudsters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I have diffrent opionion, Hitmex unlike others provide real and working exchange solutions, you can immediately sell Hitmex tokens after you receive it from the campaign so it only brings a trust into this campaign and exchange. Which campaign is giving tradeable tokens to the community?
Pages:
Jump to: