Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT - page 11. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 29, 2019, 03:07:21 AM
I guess shitcoin is for the professional traders that are bored trading legitimate coins and they wanted to play the chart of shitcoins. And also this is only for those who can take to risk and lose their money in just a matter of time or after the coin listed on the exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
April 29, 2019, 01:19:17 AM
some shitcoins shoot well, although not often)) you are your friend to blame for your failure, I sympathize with you, but this is a good lesson for you ... you need to take shitcoins for free then there will be no risk and Bitcoin can find a better use than in exchange for unnecessary coins to anyone — usually everyone does the opposite; they change shitcoins to bitcoin))
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 09:52:36 PM
Those shitcoins are no good after all because we are all suffering too much in this coin. When an early investors invest or not if its a useless coin, The price in the market will still dump no matter what the price on the ICO. we are not to feel of such disappointment then we better not to buy this kind of coin and not to participate of the project who has this coin.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
April 28, 2019, 07:15:10 PM
Thats the basic reason why they are shit coins man because they lack the value of standard token/assets Maybe they normally appeared during airdrop or some other activities Best thing to do with shit coin send it back
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 06:20:56 PM
personally i have come to realize that there is a way to play the shitcoin game and also there is a way to play the normal coin game. one must first learn the way to do this before you start investing or else you will lose more than you even budget. one thing to note is that shitcoin requires a lot of patience  for you to be bale to make good profit from it and also you should invest when the price is very low and not that you fomo when it starts mooning and also you take profits at diff price stages.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
April 28, 2019, 05:58:45 PM
Bro, when it comes down to it, all coins are "shit coins". None have actually finished their development and been adopted as their primary use case. Just be careful when messing with low cap coins.

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
April 28, 2019, 05:57:18 PM
Sure shit coins are really going to disappoint because sometimes the team would make huge claims about the progress of their coin but this fails and investors get disappointed. I would entreat you to invest in cryptocurrencies that are backed with products and assets being used in the real world.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2019, 05:52:22 PM
Shitcoins will always disappoint because they can't stand the test of time because they lack viability and have cosmetic values which will ultimately disappear within little time, most of these coins parade fake volumes on exchanges to confuse investors. Shine your eyes and don't get burnt.
copper member
Activity: 365
April 28, 2019, 05:13:34 PM
You can't just invest in any project without proper research, you need to make proper research like what's the project all about, who's the team behind it and are they properly trained in cryptographics technology, do they have working product and so on before trying to invest in any project.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 05:00:38 PM
I have watched many of the free airdropped coins start strong and then tank!!!   I have a bunch of coins in my eth wallet that have zero value as they didn't even make it to the DEX.    Then I have invested in what I thought was going to be a great ICO but.....No! 

I do believe that some of the ICO start ups do have a chance to grow in the future.

Looking for the next Apple in an Orchard!   Good Luck to everyone!
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 04:36:38 PM
You can earn money on shitcoins, but you need a lot of luck to stay with the money and not go into the minus. I prefer time-tested coins, or those that have perspective.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 03:54:44 PM
One good thing about shitcoins is that they quickly grow and fall quickly.  This is very good only for short-term investments.  That's all I can say about them good.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2019, 03:37:26 PM
One of the best thing about shitcoins is to get in quickly as possible before it gets more attention from shillers who will just shill and dump,  there is a shitcoin name $Replay it's on wavedex it has done close to x12 within just a week those who bought cheaper and got out are  lucky
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 27, 2019, 05:27:40 AM
We can assume that you thought you were going to make profit from shitcoin because you saw other people who did so. Then no need crying when you enter losses because you should know its part of the risks. Just man up, accept responsibility for your actions and learn from it
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 27, 2019, 05:23:44 AM
As befits the name  Smiley
Such as I joined last year DIW Token's signature campaign and I got about 20.000 token. This token's ICO price is 0.20$ and guess what about now? Just 0.0005 $ it is jocosely  Smiley I spent 3 months on this signature.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 27, 2019, 05:15:09 AM
That's the reason why we have to know the whitepaper of a new coin. Some altcoins are profitable but it depends on
the market situation. We can't rely most of our profit in new coins that are still developing.
Buying new coins is a big risk and mostly good for a short time hold only so we better be picky and stick on the trusted ones.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 27, 2019, 04:47:35 AM
Most of the alts are for short terms.

This is an advantage if you are a day trader and you see most of the opportunity with it. It's bad of most of your portfolio are into it, don't forget that you should secure your portfolio through having bitcoin and other stronger coins.

That's a very mild circumscription for outright scams! Cheesy "They are for short terms"...
Activity: 756
April 17, 2019, 08:38:04 AM
I hope you learned your lesson because you already know it's a shitcoin but you still bought it hoping for a pump but unluckily got burnt. There are many useless coins out there that must be delisted from all exchanges but some still get be a victim buying those coins on decentralized exchange.
We have to be aware of that, of the total number of altcoins in the market, only 10% or less are legit.
That speaks that majority are scams and the risk is higher if you are investing in altcoins. .
Bitcoin is dominating now because people trust it more than all the altcoins combined.
However, there are different tools for different cases, who want to keep their savings quietly in Bitcoin, who are willing to risk investing in other tools, not without reason, during the last spurt, the cue-ball was a bit lost in dominance from 55% to 50%
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 17, 2019, 02:52:41 AM
Most of the alts are for short terms.

This is an advantage if you are a day trader and you see most of the opportunity with it. It's bad of most of your portfolio are into it, don't forget that you should secure your portfolio through having bitcoin and other stronger coins.
You need to  have a good sets of plan, understanding the potential and analyzing if the patterned is already showing good signs, buying this type of assets is really risky but yet if you follow the right pattern you will also have a good chance to benefits, a matter of of well will you allocate funds as I agree with your statement, holding bitcoin and those stronger alts will definitely let you survived.

Worse scenarios should also be anticipated, from that point you will easily overcome mistakes and you can lean with those right assets to cover up your loses.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 17, 2019, 02:45:16 AM
I hope you learned your lesson because you already know it's a shitcoin but you still bought it hoping for a pump but unluckily got burnt. There are many useless coins out there that must be delisted from all exchanges but some still get be a victim buying those coins on decentralized exchange.
We have to be aware of that, of the total number of altcoins in the market, only 10% or less are legit.
That speaks that majority are scams and the risk is higher if you are investing in altcoins. .
Bitcoin is dominating now because people trust it more than all the altcoins combined.
Pages:
Jump to: