Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT - page 7. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 03:10:45 PM
Some alternative coins  are great coins and have potential while some others aren't worthy to be invested in although they gained popularity of the public when they came into existence. I think not all shit coins disappoint. Cryptocurrency is full of surprise. Who knows.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 21, 2019, 02:04:33 PM
Some shitcoins are very promising coins. Many of them will be able to exist for a very long time and bring profit to the owners. You are not right that very much belittle these coins. Now the prices of all coins are rising. I have a few shitcoins that were able to raise the price by 5 or more times. I can advise the coin XRT it initially cost nothing, and today is worth more than a dollar.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
I don't think anybody financially inclined will see a shitcoin and still put his money in it. 2018 was a bad year for crypto generally which made a coin with potential turned shitcoin overnight. Investors became extra careful and project saw less support from the community. Project became shitcoin, dead and buried. Shitcoin will always disappoint, but I didn't regret because there were situations beyond deep due diligence.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 17, 2019, 09:23:32 AM
The world is divided into good and high-quality things, and those things that are not needed by anyone, and with crypto currency projects, there will always be projects occupying a niche called garbage.

And because there's a lot of dumb people in the crypto space, they were the victims of this scams and they will end up a bag holder for this shit coins.
Developers of shitcoins are continuously creating it because they know they can also market it.
With the millions of dollars scams reported in the past, I'm sure these devs are getting big benefits on their scams, especially during the last bull run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2019, 09:16:36 AM
The world is divided into good and high-quality things, and those things that are not needed by anyone, and with crypto currency projects, there will always be projects occupying a niche called garbage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
May 12, 2019, 05:54:25 PM
No this isn’t correct
Yes shit coins are bad and disappointing
But i am boldly say for every shitcoin; there is a potential ATH achieved before the dumps occur
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 12, 2019, 05:51:58 PM
Just as expected. They will always disappoint because they have no knowledgeable and experienced team, no broad marketing, zero working product and lastly no utility to drive vision and mission of project. Thank heavens the era of shitcoins is now over
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 05:15:52 PM
~
Shitcoins will always remained what they are called.
Perhaps the mistake you made was in holding those shitcoins for a long time. Most of those coins are always seen return back to their previous prices. Some go as low as 1 gwei, while some totally lost their volume.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 12, 2019, 09:38:51 AM
Even shitcoins will give profits in bullish trend so if you want make profits from investing on shitcoins then this seems perfect time for you.But when you find a project as shit then you can't blame anyone for investing on it because you choose to invest on it .
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
May 12, 2019, 09:37:19 AM
I don't believe shitcoins always disappoint. Yes most of the time they are worthless, you will lose your money, so you should not invest.
Some of the best money I've made is from trading shitcoins though. In a bull market, most of the shitcoins rise eventually.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 12, 2019, 09:34:28 AM
Well, shitcoin has a shit word for a reason. You shouldn't invest on those if you want safer side to earn money. But, if you still insist to do that and lose at the end then you probably have brain damage :^)

Basically shitcoins are considered to be of no worth,  that's why they are called shit coins. But accumulating as much of these shitcoins could also be beneficial in future if or when it's  projects decides to renovate.
But the chances are extremely low, especially if the developers have no effort and will to develop their coins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 12, 2019, 09:21:57 AM
I would never blame the shitcoins. Rather than doing that, I'd blame the greedy investors who are ready to pump their BTCs in to these coins. There are a lot of users out there, who are not happy with 30% or 40% returns that we can expect from the mainstream cryptocurrencies. These are the people who invest in shitcoins and they expect 10x or 20x returns in a few months time. They don't study the project in detail. They'll just make their investment after reading a few comments here and there. Not my issue that they get disappointed in the end.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 12, 2019, 09:16:47 AM
I don't gamble my money with those newly listed coins because of scam projects is everywhere. We really need to be careful and must be a lesson when we lose profit. I was a victim of ebitcoin scam and now I learned my mistakes.
more fraud so we save our coins as best we can and don't trust anyone.
Good projects are hard to find so be aware of various projects, to make sure to be more careful in each project that will be followed so that you are not trapped and then you lose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 12, 2019, 07:07:27 AM
I don't gamble my money with those newly listed coins because of scam projects is everywhere. We really need to be careful and must be a lesson when we lose profit. I was a victim of ebitcoin scam and now I learned my mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 411
May 11, 2019, 07:26:36 PM
Well, it all boils down to doing plenty of research before staking your money for a shitcoin. But I wouldn't advice you sell in the interim so that you don't loose plenty of funds. Some projects may take a longer time to realise it's potentials of growth.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 11, 2019, 06:49:17 PM
If there is no real use case on the project then it is meaningless to buy and hold the token. Shitcoins are very popular on twitter and twitter gurus are busy with shilling their bag coins. Investors never think about investing in the shitcoins and they prefer to invest in the real projects.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2019, 06:44:23 PM
It isn't surprising, the fact that this project or tokens have no real use case but provide an opportunity for some unscrupulous. selementds
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
May 11, 2019, 06:39:31 PM
I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

In the first place, buying shitcoins was not a good idea dude. If you continue to do it, you are just killing your investment capital. In that way, you are not a good trader anyway. None of the member or community here are smiling when their holding coins was turning down in the market, of course they are disappointed. So, be wise and be smart in buying coins in the market.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 05:42:52 PM
Currently there are more and more altcoins in the crypto world, but we also need to know that not all altcoins can survive and generate profit for us.
We must be careful in choosing or buying these altcoins so as not to cause major losses in the future.
I personally prefer to buy Ethereum, EOS and Ripple as my altcoin assets because they have been able to survive so far, of course besides the altcoin mentioned above I also choose bitcoin as my main asset.
So, don't just choose a new altcoin that we don't recognize and don't have good project development because later it will only become shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2019, 05:38:21 PM
Still many "investors" believe or hope that these shit coins will make everyone rich in the end, but it is not going to happen.
believe in shitcoin is very bad. some of them may be removed from the exchange because there is no trade progress shown. it will be bad if you hope for assets that have no clarity.

Almost all of them will be removed step by step as soon as the exchanges themselves managed to unload their bags.
Shitcoins are there to stay alive the exchanges like Yobit, Poloniex. I don't think the exchange team will remove or delist then coin. Yobit management even can stop the maintenance of any coin if they want. Investors should be careful with Yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: