Pages:
Author

Topic: Shitcoins unite! - page 5. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
July 01, 2020, 06:10:21 AM
Don't expect every developers to be professionals out of the blue, there will be past histories of failed projects too, this is why I suggest that abandoning the shitcoin is way more better and cleaner than waking the dead coin up
Yes, there is no way to wake up a dead coin, whoever the person is and in whatever way he takes will still not be able to turn on a coin that has already died, because a dead coin is certainly interested in being lost and will never come back again to like that coin.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
July 01, 2020, 08:57:30 AM
Easy for you to say, but as developer hearing their project, do you think they will be at ease being mocked their project as shitcoin?

I cant say newer project can go to this extent but honestly I almost agree to a moratorium if those shitcoin could be turn off for good. Why not cleanse the market to have a better perspective from the investors?

Instead of launching their own, why not collaborate and combined knowledge, funds, and any ideas worth to do than selflessly trying hard right?

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 01, 2020, 08:38:01 AM
... each project will have its own purposes why they create the project...
Yeah, and some of them are really bad at their habits, example of this was INGOT Coin. They shut their projects one before, then came up with a new team and a new features but still they didn't continue the shitty whole thing, such a waste IMO, the whole damned plan was ruined for they think its better to scam on the first place.
They really didn't think of the benefits coming from the future. LoL.

This is the reason why I hate new altcoins. It's really useless to support them.
Grin Grin

I think almost all new altcoin projects are useless and only take the opportunity for them to generate from the sales they have marketed, never mind the new altcoin loop is more focused on old projects that are already going well,

Like INGOT Coin and other projects that are running with it all closed because they were not successful with their plans so what should I hope for? and it will not last long, only stopping briefly in the market and then there is no value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
July 01, 2020, 08:12:51 AM
They are not necessarily scammers. They are just experimenting on a new thing. Nobody could know for sure how they would perform and how the market would adapt them. This is very much like the dotcom boom, with lot of professional people experimenting to solve the same core problem. First being obviously how to P2P transfer a digital asset safely but the second is also how this asset can keep value. Shitcoins failed in this latter task. They did not know how the currency could uphold value.

If they are just experimenting, then why are they asking the general public to fund their experiments and promise them high returns and delivery of a working product? If it's an experiment, it by definition have a chance of failure. And why do they need so much money anyway? With dotcom bubble people needed money for servers, offices, employees, but with blockchain the system is decentralized and it's hosted for free by many independent parties across the world.

Yes, same way that start-ups may list in public exchange to acquire more liquidity for their projects. They just have an idea and they need capital to hire more developers and to buy more hardware. When a thing is at its idea or early development stage, nobody can know how it will perform, until it's tested. This is exactly why crypto is such a risky investment. We are just funding their crazy experiments.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
July 01, 2020, 08:06:15 AM
They are not necessarily scammers. They are just experimenting on a new thing. Nobody could know for sure how they would perform and how the market would adapt them. This is very much like the dotcom boom, with lot of professional people experimenting to solve the same core problem. First being obviously how to P2P transfer a digital asset safely but the second is also how this asset can keep value. Shitcoins failed in this latter task. They did not know how the currency could uphold value.

If they are just experimenting, then why are they asking the general public to fund their experiments and promise them high returns and delivery of a working product? If it's an experiment, it by definition have a chance of failure. And why do they need so much money anyway? With dotcom bubble people needed money for servers, offices, employees, but with blockchain the system is decentralized and it's hosted for free by many independent parties across the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
July 01, 2020, 04:32:32 AM
Some team willingly build shitcoins for quick gains and some projects just failed because of incapable of the team, those projects that failed because of lack of professionalism can still rise up but not those that was build from scratch to be shitcoins all for the sake of money making
July 01, 2020, 03:59:51 AM
I realized today that even thought many Altcoins are total shitcoins, all of them have an ambitious dev team behind them that must understand the blockchain business to some extent. Therefore I call on to all the devs of impotent shitcoins to unite for a quest of more utility for their cryptos and stop being shitcoins! Upgrade your blockchains! Switch to a more exciting algorithm. Slice max supply. Add real utility like storage or bandwidth or both! You can do it! Contact me if you want to know more.

You think this devs who create this shitcoins don't already know this? They know what to do to make their project better but since their interest is not about working hard but making real quick money they don't care much about all this things you mentioned, no serious dev will spend time developing a shitcoin only the quick money grabbers will do this.

Yes, I think they don't actually know this. They are just programmers who don't have good economic understanding about what exactly generates value and they don't have good spiritual understanding of what exactly is decentralized.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
July 01, 2020, 03:40:30 AM
Don't expect every developers to be professionals out of the blue, there will be past histories of failed projects too, this is why I suggest that abandoning the shitcoin is way more better and cleaner than waking the dead coin up
July 01, 2020, 03:36:52 AM
Shitcoins are shitcoins because the devs are scammers, they have no intention of making a good product, they're doing it just to dump their premined stash and move on to a next shitcoin. They don't posses any extraordinary programming skills, so even if you take 100 such devs, they won't make a cryptocurrency that can compete with Ethereum or Bitcoin. Shitcoins need to die, that's the only solutions to this problem, but they will live as long as there are idiots who invest in them.

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
July 01, 2020, 02:07:28 AM
Honestly speaking some shitcoins will come back to life if the team decide to take a new turn on them, there are few good news in crypto space that some dead coins came back to life and price starts surging, if the team feels like they can handle the shitcoin they they should, nothing is impossible in crypto space
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 01, 2020, 02:05:54 AM
in fact, if a dev doesn't have an interest in developing its coins, it will become shitcoin, and that happens to projects that are quite greedy. for now, there are many projects like that, which even have very slow development. Yeah, but I don't think they will be offended when you don't mark them. if you don't want to, you can give advice on their telegram.
Agree! That happens regularly in the cryptocurrency market right now. However, it's too hard to separate between slowly developing projects and shit projects. A project that develops slowly doesn't mean it a shit project, though, there's a probability that they can be one. I don't know, it's just too hard for us to know. We should be aware of shit projects and do as much as analysis we could to avoid them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
July 01, 2020, 01:58:47 AM
I realized today that even thought many Altcoins are total shitcoins, all of them have an ambitious dev team behind them that must understand the blockchain business to some extent. Therefore I call on to all the devs of impotent shitcoins to unite for a quest of more utility for their cryptos and stop being shitcoins! Upgrade your blockchains! Switch to a more exciting algorithm. Slice max supply. Add real utility like storage or bandwidth or both! You can do it! Contact me if you want to know more.
How will they stop being shitcoins when that's all they can do? It's all about the experience of the team, since the projects turn shitcoin there is no way they can revive it, once it's a shitcoin it's better to abandon the project and build another
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 01, 2020, 01:14:18 AM
I realized today that even thought many Altcoins are total shitcoins, all of them have an ambitious dev team behind them that must understand the blockchain business to some extent. Therefore I call on to all the devs of impotent shitcoins to unite for a quest of more utility for their cryptos and stop being shitcoins! Upgrade your blockchains! Switch to a more existing algorithm. Slice max supply. Add real utility like storage or bandwidth or both! You can do it! Contact me if you want to know more.

That right,  at least what has been planned by them does not become a worthless coin because of the many costs, time and stages that must be passed and in the end more utility for their cryptos and stop being shitcoins as you said above.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
July 01, 2020, 01:58:40 AM

You think this devs who create this shitcoins don't already know this? They know what to do to make their project better but since their interest is not about working hard but making real quick money they don't care much about all this things you mentioned, no serious dev will spend time developing a shitcoin only the quick money grabbers will do this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 01, 2020, 01:52:28 AM
in fact, if a dev doesn't have an interest in developing its coins, it will become shitcoin, and that happens to projects that are quite greedy. for now, there are many projects like that, which even have very slow development. Yeah, but I don't think they will be offended when you don't mark them. if you don't want to, you can give advice on their telegram.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 01, 2020, 12:33:42 AM
There is no hope for the shitcoin project development team to rise again, even a thousand development ideas will no longer have the community will believe in their project. The only way is to hide your identity to build a new project with good intentions of development and not a scam.
July 01, 2020, 01:15:41 AM
I realized today that even thought many Altcoins are total shitcoins, all of them have an ambitious dev team behind them that must understand the blockchain business to some extent. Therefore I call on to all the devs of impotent shitcoins to unite for a quest of more utility for their cryptos and stop being shitcoins! Upgrade your blockchains! Switch to a more existing algorithm. Slice max supply. Add real utility like storage or bandwidth or both! You can do it! Contact me if you want to know more.

The amount of altcoin currently on the market is mostly useless. There are only a few coins that can do anything good. All shitcoin is designed in such a way that they can take money from traders. These coins have no real use. The coins that are useful coins is very small amount. So I don't think your efforts will work.

My effort is to upgrade a shitcoin to be useful and interesting. Why wouldn't it work? Your comment doesn't really make sense. I listed all the ways you can give the shitcoin utility and I have the solution for decentralized cloud storage and bandwidth + I would add some interesting volatility to it by cutting the max supply.
It's not that easy, they have their own way to improve their utility tokens and on average shitcoin is now useless with what is presented in their products and then you make this idea, maybe many will accept your offer?

The essence of altcoin is now only concerned with the project itself and their objectives only until the exchange and then after that abandoned.

Yes, it isn't. Wheat I'm actually saying is with "upgrade" that they could actually start over from scratch and design the coin better with these features that I proposed. Bandwidth is in growing demand. Also with the coin much more scarce than say 40 million max supply of units the demand should always generate value faster which makes the crypto more interesting in the eyes of an average person
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 01, 2020, 12:40:49 AM
Shitcoins are shitcoins because the devs are scammers, they have no intention of making a good product, they're doing it just to dump their premined stash and move on to a next shitcoin. They don't posses any extraordinary programming skills, so even if you take 100 such devs, they won't make a cryptocurrency that can compete with Ethereum or Bitcoin. Shitcoins need to die, that's the only solutions to this problem, but they will live as long as there are idiots who invest in them.
Exactly, there are many shitcoins because their dev's ultimate goal is to accumulate money through the investors of their project and runaway. Its happening and continue to exist because of greedy investors who also want to earn quick. So dont think that these dev of shitcoins are hoping for changes to improve their project because its not their goal.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 01, 2020, 12:25:47 AM
Op is posting without doing enough research, this shitcoins hurt a lot of investors and bounty hunters by deceiving them and making it appear that their projects have potential and their platform was working, are you calling them to unite so they can create the biggest shitcoin and scam, they just want money and run away they are not giving anything worth using.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 01, 2020, 12:29:21 AM
encouraging the devs to form a team to create a more stronger project is new to my ears and its good because you think of that idea .

you can be knowledgeable enough in this matter but your not too ambitious to pursue your career while others are ambitious but lacks of knowledge , if you form together you both get the missing trait that you guys dont have before and that results for a good product .
Pages:
Jump to: