Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping Online - page 4. (Read 19845 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 29, 2021, 08:33:21 AM
Yes tried it before I bought mobile phone, clothes and anti-radiation glass.
Haven't tried it with foods but I hope soon I could also try it and groceries too,
I just wish that we could also use our crypto for online shopping like those.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 15, 2019, 04:22:43 AM
Online Shopping is the best. I shop online specially electronics, shoes and also clothes.
Activity: 2
July 03, 2019, 05:21:56 AM
all of my purchases i make online. i have already forgot how to buy in real shop
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 30, 2019, 07:00:21 AM
Just may be because of my lack of trust in people or my poor mentality towards online stuff. I have never ordered for anything online. I have this fear of being scam (by giving me the fake goods  or even running with my money. I think one of this days I should just try it out
Order stuff online, but what I don't like is that you can really see if the item you are going is a fit for me, like shirts or shoes. I have once buy a shoes that is not a perfect fit, so I have to return in back, such a hassle on my end.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 29, 2019, 07:26:41 PM
Hello Friends...

Do you buy clothes, electronics (mobile phones, computers/laptops etc..), Groceries, fruits and vegetables etc.. from online stores/shops ?
Once I did online shopping at 12 a.m midnight

Ofcourse yes anything we can buy in online shooping at any time anywhere where we are, online shooping is give me a great convenience because I have no time to go into the mall to buy my needs like shoes clothes or anythings I needs in my daily needs in my home.
copper member
Activity: 157
Best solution for smart cities
June 29, 2019, 03:26:42 PM
Just may be because of my lack of trust in people or my poor mentality towards online stuff. I have never ordered for anything online. I have this fear of being scam (by giving me the fake goods  or even running with my money. I think one of this days I should just try it out
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 29, 2019, 09:24:04 AM
yes its very easy and no worry to good fruit for vegetable they deliver fresh items

Well, if you use online shopping and the result you have good, then it is good for you. But you know i have no good result of online shopping, last year i did it and i ordered a jacket, and when i got it, it was totally different just like my order, that's why i decided i will not use online shopping.     
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
June 28, 2019, 05:35:39 PM
 I've never bought vegetables or fruits online
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 28, 2019, 04:41:21 PM
Hello Friends...

Do you buy clothes, electronics (mobile phones, computers/laptops etc..), Groceries, fruits and vegetables etc.. from online stores/shops ?
I say buying products online really taking a risk in everyone's life because we will not been satisfied in most of the time what we are ordered in online shopping that's why more than the online we need to get and buy the products directly in a shop or store that is the right way in all the time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 28, 2019, 08:45:28 AM
Sometimes when the clothes or gadgets that I need to buy is not easy to buy I research to the online shop and when I see it I order and when Im busy when I don't have time for ahopping I buy in online shop but not all the item you see in the picture is real because sometimes they have changes and defective so be aware on that when you buy online.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 28, 2019, 08:18:46 AM
Hello Friends...

I did buy some mobile phones and computer parts,but other than that?no nothing else.i am afraid buying so stuffs like foods or ingredients
because that might not be fresh and may dangerous to our health.but I use to pay in supermarket using my online wallet and that’s very cool.
But looking forward sooner when the proof of being safe spreads in my country then that would be the different story
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
June 28, 2019, 07:44:02 AM
and how often do you guys pay with crypto when smth online?
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
June 28, 2019, 05:45:46 AM
I don't do online shopping often, but when I do, I usually buy clothes. Although I'm more of that person who looks up online and then goes to the store to try it out and buy it. I just really don't all the return stuff, so it's easier for me just go to the store  Grin I was thinking to start grocery shopping online, although I like it better to go to the store too, maybe I'm just old fashioned.
Activity: 9
June 28, 2019, 03:40:45 AM
Yes I do it...

online shopping has become a trend in the community. Besides being practical, the relatively cheap price is the most popular choice for the public.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 28, 2019, 03:02:10 AM
how we know fruits and vegetables good or bad condition its not far online shopping these items
Same as meats and eggs lol 😂..maybe it is more practical that only mechanical likes gadget and stuff with like this must be for dealing online..I also buy some items online like electronics and accessories but never though of buying food for human mouth.though there are some legitfood businesses here now that selling thru online but never tried once(or maybe I must say I will never wanted to because I am very particular about the foods for my family to eat
Activity: 24
June 28, 2019, 02:07:33 AM

Shopping online is great for all those stuffs you need that you can't find anywhere on a physical store.

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 27, 2019, 09:07:15 PM
I have never really shopped online. Am not comfortable with typing in my debit card numbers on websites. The only thing i do that is close to online shopping buying phone credit, and I pay via bank transfer.
However I have used my card on nearby PoS for buying stuff
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 12:00:52 AM
I have shopped online before  Grin
I bought some things that are hard to find in an offline shop in my city (an earplug, a bag, and an eye patch for sleep). The online shop makes the product from another region available to get. It's very helpful. But I only buy things online if the price is not very expensive since I still not really can take the risk of the products quality.
Activity: 187
Merit: 3
June 26, 2019, 09:21:20 AM
I am ordering almost everything online because the law makes it much easier to get it back when you buy it on the internet. - You have 2 weeks to give it back without telling the reason for it (of course if you did not broke it)
Activity: 10
June 26, 2019, 07:49:56 AM
I would like to buy something online, I never did, what keeps me waiting, is not knowing if it is safe..
If anyone can help me, I really want to know what are the things that I should be aware of ? And what are the benefits in all this ?
Pages:
Jump to: