Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping Online - page 8. (Read 19844 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
Online Shopping is really good for me and those who don't have much time to go to the markets and spent a lot of time there, we can easily buy whatever we want just order online and it will be on your door. I used to buy my most of the thing online its way easy than going to the market.

Actually thats right, we bought items to easily way uaing onlinr shopping.
June 23, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
Yes, I buy fruits online every week.

Wow thats great, but are you sure that your fruits is fresh?
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
I've always preferred the experience of shopping in physical stores, wether It's clothes, food, furniture, I consider myself a person of especific tastes, so shopping on physical gives me more freedom, despite this, I dislike too crowded stores, they just make me stressed.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
Yes, i often shopping online.

The things that i buy usually clothes, jacket, or shoes/sneakers.

I never buy the electronic things.
June 22, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
Hello Friends...

Do you buy clothes, electronics (mobile phones, computers/laptops etc..), Groceries, fruits and vegetables etc.. from online stores/shops ?
Once I did online shopping at 12 a.m midnight
Yes, I buy gadgets online, but I can't buy fruits or vegetables online because here in our country we don't have online shopping for fruits and vegetables. We just have here some clothes, shoes, mobile phones, laptops, computer or kitchen wares. We have Lazada and shoppee here in our country. It is also helpful.  Cheesy

Wow Great 😃 i think your from Philippines. Online shopping is very nice to us.
Activity: 67
June 22, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
I only buy online when i can't find things and want in brick stores.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
Hello Friends...

Do you buy clothes, electronics (mobile phones, computers/laptops etc..), Groceries, fruits and vegetables etc.. from online stores/shops ?
Once I did online shopping at 12 a.m midnight
Yes, I buy gadgets online, but I can't buy fruits or vegetables online because here in our country we don't have online shopping for fruits and vegetables. We just have here some clothes, shoes, mobile phones, laptops, computer or kitchen wares. We have Lazada and shoppee here in our country. It is also helpful.  Cheesy
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 22, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Shop online its very helpful for us if we dont have time for our dayly needs to buy so were ordering only in online. We can shop online also many thing but for the other online like shoes,clothes and gadgets i think it dangerous to buy online we dont dont the quality if its good or no.
June 22, 2018, 09:05:25 AM
Buying onlien will be very dangerous because you do not know what goods

Yes, you have a point. We dont know if the item is real or fake. Fresh or not etc etc.
June 22, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
Have you ever shopped online do you like shopping online?

Of course i shopping online, no more hussle. No more problem.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
Buying onlien will be very dangerous because you do not know what goods
Activity: 57
June 22, 2018, 12:43:36 AM
Have you ever shopped online do you like shopping online?
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 12:36:09 AM
haha.. of course! Online shopping has saved my life. No need to drive to the mall, no need to find parking and no need to wait in line to pay for my purchase. Ah... the convenience of the internet and technology. For sure in the next several years, things will even be more convenient. Maybe virtual currency will finally be embraced and we'll be functioning productively in a completely digital world.
June 21, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
Online Shopping is really good for me and those who don't have much time to go to the markets and spent a lot of time there, we can easily buy whatever we want just order online and it will be on your door. I used to buy my most of the thing online its way easy than going to the market.

Yeah, because we don't have time to buy some clothes or whatever. Online is easier to buy some you want.
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
I have been shopping online for many years. All because of the discounts, thanks to which he buys a lot of things a lot cheaper.
Activity: 78
June 21, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
The thing I buy mostly online are clothes and some technology gadgets from time to time, and I must say I was never let down when it came to clothes, but that also depends where you shop, but when it comes t gadgets they can be weird, since most of them come from china too, but yeah just look where you shop.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 06:05:16 PM
I love to shop online because most brands have more clothing models on their websites than in stores in shopping malls.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
Recently, due to lack of time, I often shop online. He mainly buys clothes and accessories.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 03:22:19 PM
Nowadays it is probably easier to find a person who doesn't make regular purchases on the Internet. Personally, I already forgot when last bought clothes and electronics not online.
Pages:
Jump to: