Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 11. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 05:35:47 PM
Unfortunately, very few stores accept cryptocurrency. It makes me sad. But I hope that the cryptocurrency will actively develop in the coming years. As far as I know, some countries are hostile to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 19, 2019, 05:31:18 PM
Shopping with cryptocurrency is not only interesting, it will also show that cryptocurrency has come to stay at the same time clearing the way for global adoption. I read news about this space everyday and with the way most platforms are taking interest in cryptocurrency one won't be mistaken for saying adoption is just at the corner.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 19, 2019, 05:30:22 PM
As a shopaholic and cryptocurrency enthusiast, when you think of crypto as an alternative payment method, the first question that is likely to come to mind is- can you buy items with crypto at major online retailers?, The simple answer to the above question is that cryptocurrencies can be used for all your shopping needs. There are several online based companies and platforms that are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment option. They include; Amazon, Shopify stores, Expedia for hotel bookings and eGifter for buying gifts.
Activity: 925
April 19, 2019, 04:50:31 PM
Shopping using crypto will really be amazing. Although most platforms are yet to adopt it but with time and when it become clear that cryptocurrency is out to make a difference they will have no other choice than to get associated. Blockchain adoption is sooner than later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 19, 2019, 04:11:48 PM
Unfortunately, my country has not yet legalized cryptocurrency.  I would very much like to receive a salary in the cryptocurrency in the future and also pay in digital coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 19, 2019, 03:55:47 PM
One of the core values of cryptocurrencies, is their usecase. If a con s used for the purpose it is meant for , there is every tendency it continues to grow and most times, organic growth.
It is one of the coins i have always wanted to use and most times, such coins tend to have more life span than just mere utility tokens without any use, which by itself is one.
Activity: 686
April 19, 2019, 03:24:04 PM
I think while it is difficult to sell real goods for cryptocurrency. Only for stable coins. Yes, and how it will pass on the tax. It is hard to say.
but in some countries it has been implemented to use crypto for shopping and although there are still very few countries like that but it is not impossible if it will continue to grow.
in the future we will see crypto arranged so that it can be used freely.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 03:06:22 PM
I think while it is difficult to sell real goods for cryptocurrency. Only for stable coins. Yes, and how it will pass on the tax. It is hard to say.
Activity: 672
April 19, 2019, 02:50:56 PM
If they role out it will be a fantastic move in the mass adoption campaign and expectation . Let us hope their plan eventually sees the light of the day
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 02:42:30 PM
I used to have such a plan and now I have tried shopping through online using cryptoqurrency in my country, even though it is not entirely legal, but until now many third parties have appeared to process transactions using digital currencies. this is fun
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 19, 2019, 02:36:02 PM
Pundi-X will help shops using crypto very soon - many POS-terminals are arriving to thousands of shops now, i have a dream to drink a cup of coffee and pay it with crypto Grin

Indeed, the Pundi-X is a very interesting project, past which I also could not pass. If he can get enough distribution, it will be a clear proof of the implementation of cryptography in our daily life.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
April 19, 2019, 02:13:58 PM
he site is quite interesting but if using giftcards may only apply to some countries because every giftcards is usually not all can be used there are some countries that have their own giftcards ", it's better if you want to shop crypto maybe with the help of debit cards that support crypto then shop as usual
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 19, 2019, 02:12:33 PM
Using cryptocurrency for payment of goods and services will certianly be wonderful. Recently I have been reading news on many platforms who believes in what cryptocurrency offers and already making plans to adopt it. The truth is, the world is gradually moving towards that angle, all that is required is just patience.
well, personally, I might have done it to pay for the internet package online. well, some sites provide payment via bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. it is indeed quite fast, and comfortable, but I think, I better hold the assets that I have, and exchange them for fiat. I prefer direct transactions.
Activity: 532
April 19, 2019, 02:10:59 PM
Using cryptocurrency for payment of goods and services will certianly be wonderful. Recently I have been reading news on many platforms who believes in what cryptocurrency offers and already making plans to adopt it. The truth is, the world is gradually moving towards that angle, all that is required is just patience.
Activity: 707
April 19, 2019, 02:03:21 PM
Shopping with crypto is one of the best thing to in this space, this is the path to mass adoption. I believe that more improvement from the right projects, many existing platforms will Incorporate crypto into their payment systems.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 19, 2019, 01:44:25 PM
Awesome stuff, that's my dream to use crypto in malls whatever I want to buy. But this kind of project is very common nowadays, I've seen so many projects did the same stuff like this. However if they can attract giant retail companies for partnership then this project will become massive.

In my country no one can buy goods with altcoins and have not been permitted by the government, maybe in the next few years my country will receive the legal permit.

But not all countries have projects like that because there are some countries that prohibit the existence of digital currency at the present time. It's time to provide developments and information from the crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 19, 2019, 12:23:26 PM
Awesome stuff, that's my dream to use crypto in malls whatever I want to buy. But this kind of project is very common nowadays, I've seen so many projects did the same stuff like this. However if they can attract giant retail companies for partnership then this project will become massive.
Obviously, It's not the right time yet, because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and it is used by speculators. It is inefficient to Use this tool. I Think it will be more than a 1 year until cryptocurrency is used in large stores.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
April 19, 2019, 10:57:51 AM
Pundi-X will help shops using crypto very soon - many POS-terminals are arriving to thousands of shops now, i have a dream to drink a cup of coffee and pay it with crypto Grin
yes you are right they help make it easier to buy food or goods using crypto and I also saw a postal terminal belonging to Pundi-x in my area but it seems that it hasn't circulated widely, it is very good for technological progress in the future.
Activity: 686
April 19, 2019, 10:53:22 AM

But not all countries have projects like that because there are some countries that prohibit the existence of digital currency at the present time. It's time to provide developments and information from the crypto world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
April 19, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: