Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 15. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 09, 2019, 04:54:35 PM
Is there any update on this project? This post is almost a year and it is quite interesting to know if the project was successful and running smoothly eventhough we have experienced hardships in Cryptocurrency.  The project seems promising since it involves companies who are connected to retail industry.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 09, 2019, 04:35:06 PM
I think it remains to wait for 2-3 years and cryptocurrency payments will become ubiquitous throughout the world. Such systems as Zeex and Pundi X have already successfully implemented such systems, it remains to wait for their mass use.
Even now I think people are accepting crypto currency to buying things of our needs, we are living in 2019 where technologies are being introduce and people are happily accepting this new system,. I can see our good time is now so close, I recently bought some books from market with bitcoin, as among all crypto currencies I like and I use bitcoin the most.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 09:52:05 AM
I think it remains to wait for 2-3 years and cryptocurrency payments will become ubiquitous throughout the world. Such systems as Zeex and Pundi X have already successfully implemented such systems, it remains to wait for their mass use.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
April 07, 2019, 07:39:44 PM
What is even better is shopping on your favorite sites and getting rewarded for your shopping 4-45 %. Of course,
the reward is  in crypto tokens (which you can sell on the exchanges).
There are several cashback offers out there, You just have to do some research and find them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 08:39:46 AM
If there are big companies that will accept crypto and will accept delivery in any countries. Then there is a big possibility that many will surely love to use crypto as a payment option.

Especially I, I really love to do hassle free shopping and I am hoping that this kind of situation will happen in the future especially in my country. I will be looking forward to it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 07, 2019, 08:29:11 AM
Myself view about crypto currency use for  shopping is a good idea. I think lot of  investors would be used for shopping in future. Because digital technology used in much more countries.
Considerations regarding Fee must be very noticed and in my opinion it must indeed be done because indeed there are currently so many people complaining about this, the disadvantages of using bitcoin are one of these
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 08:24:57 AM
i used to buy coffee and pay in bitcoin. It is a very good experience. unfortunately, encryption is now very volatile. It is not conducive to large-scale use.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 08:22:09 AM
Myself view about crypto currency use for  shopping is a good idea. I think lot of  investors would be used for shopping in future. Because digital technology used in much more countries.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
April 07, 2019, 08:01:42 AM
I am not selling my cryptocurrencies also I am not using them for buying some things what I really do not need, and I am asking you, why you are using cryptocurrencies when all of us know that we will reach the ATH price again. Instead of 1 coffee today you will have 4 coffees in few months.  Smiley
Activity: 249
April 07, 2019, 08:00:23 AM
Its awesome to see stores accepting cryptocurrency for means of payment this days and its one of the effective ways to make use of crypto and I'm sure in the future crypto payment will be available in all stores all over the world either online or offline
Shopping with crypto currency is gonna be the great experience but if your community allows it to you, it really feels awesome if we go to market then we buy the things we want and we are not restricted to pay only with fiat, we are able to pay with crypto, it is really safe and interesting way ot payment I wish every government support it.
yes it's a good thing and in my opinion it's very difficult because in every country has a government that doesn't agree with it, it's difficult to implement it.
in some countries there are also those who have not allowed Crypto to be used primarily as a transaction tool which is a difficult thing to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 07:59:00 AM
I hope that very soon we will still make marketplaces, where it will be possible to actually buy and sell for cryptocurrency, but only to do so within the framework of the law, which is working today.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 07, 2019, 07:35:29 AM
Its awesome to see stores accepting cryptocurrency for means of payment this days and its one of the effective ways to make use of crypto and I'm sure in the future crypto payment will be available in all stores all over the world either online or offline
Shopping with crypto currency is gonna be the great experience but if your community allows it to you, it really feels awesome if we go to market then we buy the things we want and we are not restricted to pay only with fiat, we are able to pay with crypto, it is really safe and interesting way ot payment I wish every government support it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 06:54:41 AM
it depend buddy, if some merchant agree to receive payment via bitcoin or crypto, manybof us will be very happy with that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
April 07, 2019, 06:49:17 AM
Okay guys, seems like nobody here spoke about this platform, so I’ll tell you . The ICO of MB8Coin, which is a coin in the Multibuy shop distribution network, has just recently ended. They trade electronics, clothes, and all sorts of things, and will accept their mb8 coin besides fiat money as well. For each product there is a certain limit that always accepts a coin at a fixed rate of 1 euro, the remaining amount is calculated at the market rate of the coin. They are just starting their work and I think in the future their range of products will be even greater. I hope this information will be useful to someone here .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
April 07, 2019, 06:31:39 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
maybe you can do it because your country has legalized crypto currency as the currency that is in force and for the time being in my country it cannot be done because the government still prohibits direct transactions using crypto currencies
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 07, 2019, 06:12:29 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
seeing a good project like this will certainly be a lot of interested people who want to use it by cooperating with many well-known companies making this project arguably expensive and classy but I myself see for myself that this project will be successful because it will invite many investors to join.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 07, 2019, 05:53:31 AM
Shopping using crypto that awesome hopefully it will happen as soon as possible it is very safe for us walking in the streets at night because the criminals they cannot take advantage from us because only crypto you have not fiat currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 07, 2019, 05:10:13 AM
i still consider cryptos as an investment item not something that i will spend or i waste. because i know that if i spend my cryptos shopping or buying stuff, i will be very regret in the future.

Same with me, beside crypto can used in my country, i think crypto is good long term investment. Not many merchant accept crypto because lack of regulation and many country ban bitcoin or others crypto if used as payment in merchant.
Perhaps in next few years we can spend our crypto in merchant and hopely it allowed in many country and regulated by government
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 07, 2019, 04:51:36 AM
Never bought something via crypto, because in my country it is impossible. But of course I want to try to buy something.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 07, 2019, 04:27:29 AM
i still consider cryptos as an investment item not something that i will spend or i waste. because i know that if i spend my cryptos shopping or buying stuff, i will be very regret in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: