Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 3. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
September 17, 2019, 04:31:43 PM
There are a bunch of platforms that are offering shopping in exchange for their tokens, ZEEX, ARAW and much more are coming. The only problem is the big liquidity of crypto, which makes shopping with crypto extremely difficult.
the liquidty is not problem for some service like Zeex or another same service.
but how many merchant and place are support this platform is a big problem, many of this project offering the same service but not one of them already have much merchant for expand the business are support them
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 17, 2019, 05:57:52 AM
Crypto usage is yet to be completely flexible like fiat currency, but we all know a technology like the blockchain is for the future and that is where and when cryptocurrency usage will become flexibe.

Not many merchants or countries allow payment using cryptocurrency. If crypto is regulated and can be used as a means of payment, I think the tourism sector will experience rapid growth because tourists will be safer in shopping and do not need to carry a lot of money and the security of funds they can control
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
September 17, 2019, 05:45:07 AM
There are a bunch of platforms that are offering shopping in exchange for their tokens, ZEEX, ARAW and much more are coming. The only problem is the big liquidity of crypto, which makes shopping with crypto extremely difficult.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 16, 2019, 06:43:37 PM
Well we will see where Zeex get used very much because from my point here I didnt see much of their work and they absolutely are stagnating compared to similar projects of its kind I hope they pick the speed and follow suit
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 16, 2019, 06:42:57 PM
There will be more with improved used case by recent altcoins, It is important for them to adopt a working mechanism that will drive the volume trade of their coins. I used to be of the opinion of deprived use of crypto in shopping but if you do your research very well, you will be surprised about your discovery. I got this recent article that provide services and retailers that accept bitcoin
 https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

Hopefully this thing could sustainably be applied to most of the biggest stores worldwide, particular of wallmart and other online stores. This is really helpful for all of us who independently do shopping with crypto.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2019, 06:16:20 PM
There will be more with improved used case by recent altcoins, It is important for them to adopt a working mechanism that will drive the volume trade of their coins. I used to be of the opinion of deprived use of crypto in shopping but if you do your research very well, you will be surprised about your discovery. I got this recent article that provide services and retailers that accept bitcoin
 https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 05:55:30 PM
This is a niche that is yet to be fully conquered even with the enormous potentials of cryptocurrencies. Only bitcoin has to a certain degree been able to achieve this. The introduction of projects like bizpayecrypto has offered another dimension to ecommerce with the use of crypto however, there remains a lot to be done to fully offer a complete product and solution worthy of adoption. It remains to be seen how the blockchain industry react to this situation and finally offers a general solution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 16, 2019, 03:29:49 PM
The world is really moving faster and technology is keep improving to make life better without stress, well that is a good one by using a crypto credit card for a shopping in the western world and i believed here in African, one day it will be implemented to our local shop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 16, 2019, 02:26:53 PM
In my opinion, this is too slow and not very convenient way in comparison with paying with a credit card in two clicks.
I hope that one day a service will appear that provides the most convenient and fastest services for paying for anything on the Internet using cryptocurrency.

Maybe it happens if you already have several families or you have become a grandfather who can see such technology on a screen. With fast time it might not be granted.
To see such progress in technologies one will not have to wait that longer i think even now all over the world crypto is providing facilities and people are even at age of 90 living in modern era buying and selling is available in markets and not so long but after few years crypto will get great value in market people will be able to buy things with crypto.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
September 16, 2019, 10:29:14 AM
unfortunatelly in my country shopping using cryptcurrency is illegal, because in my country our goverment don't support or prohibit cryptocurrency but just can't make transaction and paying using crypto just our FIAt are accepted
Activity: 350
September 12, 2019, 07:06:34 PM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
I would certainly like to see the payment of goods for cryptocurrencies, as for me it is very convenient, tembolee I earn with cryptocurrency and would like to see cryptocurrency as money for which you can actually buy without exchange)))
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
September 12, 2019, 06:58:51 PM
In my opinion, this is too slow and not very convenient way in comparison with paying with a credit card in two clicks.
I hope that one day a service will appear that provides the most convenient and fastest services for paying for anything on the Internet using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 12, 2019, 06:52:47 PM
Crypto usage is yet to be completely flexible like fiat currency, but we all know a technology like the blockchain is for the future and that is where and when cryptocurrency usage will become flexibe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 12, 2019, 06:24:00 PM
I plan to buy a trip, or a ticket on AirBaltic (aviation is pretty friendly to crypto lately) Thanks for sharing your idea as well!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 11, 2019, 11:43:56 AM
If this things happen into my country, probably it become a good things to shop using crypto. But I think this can't be happen for now here,
But I think that Zeek was running since last year I guess. Then, seems they've established their community already to their country about the token they are promoting it. But shopping using crypto is totally cool actually.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 11, 2019, 11:09:22 AM
The idea immediately rises some serious questions, it seems that it can be easily  used for money laundering. It also seems that the platform still its alive and working therefore I believe that they are conducting KYC .
Can anyone confirm this ?
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 11, 2019, 10:07:56 AM
It will be a good experience if you have a positive response from the project community, must have superior value to compete, good luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 11, 2019, 09:27:46 AM
There are already many cryptocurrency trading platforms. The only thing is that payment is accepted in major currencies, and this is not always convenient for the commission and speed of payment, especially in small settlements. For such purposes, the Minter platform, which promotes its BIP coin, has already established itself well.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 11, 2019, 08:47:04 AM
Never tried using crypto to buy something "physical" before. Hope the adoption comes soon, and maybe in a year or two this will be an ordinary action for the people who use internet and bank cards regularly now.
Activity: 176
September 10, 2019, 10:30:18 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
That way are tokens or coins used specifically or randomly? To spend crypto I prefer to play it or exchange it in dollars.

If crypto is used as a payment instrument such as for shopping, it will be very interesting, and it can be used as a transaction convenience in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: