Pages:
Author

Topic: Short holder and long holder who profit most? - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The major thing is that capital of your investment. When you are investing for short term and your capital is huge and after the investment for about two weeks, bitcoin price enter $100,000 and dat means you will make a very big profit and when you dey invest for a long term with very small amount of bitcoin even 10 years the profit will not bog. So the capital of the investment determine the profit u will make.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello my fellow Naija people, I bring dis topic so that people planning to invest in BTC will know d one that will benefit them either long holding or short holding, because what is good for Mr A it may not good for Mr B based on their believe and strength of holding. Both long holders and short holders are profitable in their investment but long term holders are more profitable than short term holding, which I have witnessed from some potential investors in d community. Long holding require patience and faith before you can succeed from your investment which those investors planing to upgrade from short holding to long holding to ensure they apply patience and faith whenever there is a bear season. Short holders too make a profits from their investment but is not big like d one long term holders are making, because it doesn't need long holding before you can earn from your investment at the moment. If I may ask about long term holders and short term holders, who profit most?  I believe there are some people here who have never experience long term holding but dey want to swatch, what will be your advice to them? Your opinion is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: