Pages:
Author

Topic: Short now = make lots of money? - page 2. (Read 805 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 23, 2019, 01:18:48 AM
short is very risk to me i always hodl its safe and we get get big profit
true. You can make money only on it despite of the situation unless if you have very certain strategy with it or an expert mentor to avoid losses or risky situation.  Well if you don't have that or even a experience stop dreaming that you can make money in short term ! hold instead to prevent regrets for the safety of your money. 
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 11:38:09 PM
don't rely on oversold and overbought conditions, just pay attention to divergence between the price and oscillators, and i would be glad if u used my link and get a discount on fees https://www.bitmex.com/register/tBdNlr
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2019, 12:48:49 PM
Hi,

I have no experience short selling but I debate shorting now. Good idea? Anyone with experience? BTC seems overbought...

Overbought it doesn't mean good idea to buy because you should know when the price goes up and how you can deal if the price goes down more deeper. Read the trend is the most important analysis before enter the market and suggest you to do that, short/ long strategy it doesn't matter just read the trend first, agree?
Proven fact suggests to be friend with trend and experienced traders never think to open a position against trend. I am not agree with the definition of 'overbought' which created by useless indicators. Naked price chart is best to follow price action without other tools that tells you do x if y happens.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 22, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
Hi,

I have no experience short selling but I debate shorting now. Good idea? Anyone with experience? BTC seems overbought...

Overbought it doesn't mean good idea to buy because you should know when the price goes up and how you can deal if the price goes down more deeper. Read the trend is the most important analysis before enter the market and suggest you to do that, short/ long strategy it doesn't matter just read the trend first, agree?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 11:38:33 AM
short is very risk to me i always hodl its safe and we get get big profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 09:49:31 AM
It's better to wait untio the market will recover again soon at this days no short sells that you will always see. Because everyone want to hold until they recover their money how much they lost.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 18, 2019, 02:16:11 PM
I don't know what to say but maybe still can be made a profit this days if have enough money and make trades daily. I not trade so much these days and will be better to wait in my opinion until the bitcoin will grow at least 2x.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 18, 2019, 11:23:42 AM
When it comes to the short option, there must be some indication from the market that it is going to fall for sure. It doesn't make any sense to randomly put chips on the table and blindly select the prediction. I have seen experienced investors also losing the money while the bearish market is in its full swing. Such a situation won't allow much freedom as the market keeps fluctuating in particular price band.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 18, 2019, 10:53:43 AM
The fact is that in the market going down from the beginning of 2018 until now, trade following the market trend is always profitable. I think from now until Lunar New Year, the BTC price will still decrease, we can short.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 18, 2019, 05:35:14 AM
Hi,

If you short now then I guess it is kinda a bit too late for now since the market really got down so hard from the past and maybe the market will recover soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 12:16:29 AM
If not with bitcoin, then it can be easily learned to do with other cryptocurrencies, which can now make a profit in the day up to 50%
Activity: 448
January 18, 2019, 12:10:14 AM
Hi,

I have done daily trading (short-term trading)
from that trade I can still get a profit, even with a small profit because of the falling price situation but it is still profitable for trade
I also think that day trading is really good but only for those who are having good knowledge and information about day trading. There is so much profit in day trading same as long term trading but don’t give up with short term change in price just hope for the best and know the basics of day trading moreover it’s full of profit too chose a good coin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 17, 2019, 07:05:54 PM
If you are not good at it, don't even try. Trading at this kind of market situation is risky. Even if you say you signed up to those signal groups that provides information on what coin will be pumped next is not a good idea as the information that will be given to you is delayed, by the time you bought a coin, they are in the process of selling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 17, 2019, 01:58:30 PM
Hi,

from that trade I can still get a profit, even with a small profit because of the falling price situation but it is still profitable for trade
You know what? Based on my experience as I tried to predict the price of the BITCOIN, technical analysis usually don't work. It is really hard to predict the market and the for me cryptocurrency market is more of gambling. You have to bet for unexpected rise and lows for you to win. You always need to risk your coins because there are no accurate predictions here. And also, overbought is not the right term as we consider it as oversold. Do not a short shell, you will end up very disappointed. Being optimistic is nice but being too optimistic will give you depression.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 16, 2019, 01:07:54 PM
Hi,

Please understand that short-term trading is completely different from shorting way of trading. OP is here referring shorting which is basically based on "sell first and buy later" whereas usual way of trading is "buy first and sell later".

the lack of experience in trading will be a major disadvantage. Buy low and sell high now is popular and it can help you profit up to $ 500 per day.
$500 or any small or big level profits are purely based on how big your capital and how versatile you are with trading. You cannot make big profits from both buy-low-sell-high or shorting way of trading if you do not have big capital. But, big capital may work for you only when you are fully aware of how to trade without big losses. Here, you must notice that, making profits is secondary but preventing losses must be the primary goal for sustaining in trading. Once you are able to sustain then you can keep making profits easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 08:51:12 AM
Hi,

Activity: 464
January 16, 2019, 08:06:17 AM
Hi,

That will be a successful step for you. but the lack of experience in trading will be a major disadvantage. Buy low and sell high now is popular and it can help you profit up to $ 500 per day. But you need to have trading experience and understand how the market works. knowledge is still essential and you need to cultivate more to start a new step.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
January 16, 2019, 07:57:20 AM
In general its difficult making money in bear markets or sideway markets. Whether its stock or Crypto. The bull markets are usually very easy to trade.
Probably you are targeting for $100+ kind of big movements but in my experience shorting is nothing different from usual long way of trading. If you notice on daily high and low value of one cryptocurrency, then you will get idea where to sell first and where to book profits. This is how we need to short and do you still think that it is too difficult from usual way of trading ?

Due to fundamentals of must cryptocurrencies, we cannot be sure about when the market will bounce toward ATH. This is the reason why shorting way of trading is not at all recommended. I guess, in last year many traders might have got big profits as market showed them big down way movements and making use of selling first and buying later might have been easier to do.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 16, 2019, 07:41:50 AM
Hi,

LOL, if you don't have the experience to back it up then I suggest you stay away. You will hear a lot of traders shorting, but it doesn't mean that they're taking profits like every other days. It takes years of experience to short, so it's not easy as it sounds. BTC overbought? Where did you get that idea that it's overbought at this juncture?

I'll just advise you to really learn how trading works, it looks like you don't have any idea base on how you describe Bitcoin market though. You need to understand what shorting really means and the risk involved on doing it, IMHO.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 05:06:24 AM
trading as no guarantee if you invest money by thinking then you will definitely lose , we should invest money by analyzing and by calculating risks if you think that markets will go even low who know this might be the  bottom and you will risk your investments   
in trading profit and loss it is a risk. if we are afraid of risk then do not trade, but we can find ways to minimize the risk of loss, one of which we can make observations and do some simulations, because if we can master the bitcoin price movements then our chances of losing can not occur.
second, don't risk too much money because we never know that it will happen at a price in the future, if we are not so sure we can use a little money.
Pages:
Jump to: