Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term investment - page 5. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 01:57:04 AM
Best short term investment right now is USD untill this china thing blows over
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Text goes here
September 20, 2017, 01:42:10 AM
Price will go up and price will go down just buy low and sell high eventually it'll hit a higher point or a lower point gotta have patience
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 12:47:43 AM
Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
for me bitcoin can be used for long-term investment and also short-term investment. I will invest long if the price continues to increase. and when prices are fluctuating and waves then I will make short-term investments. this depends on the strategy that we do. because the strategy we do must be in accordance with current conditions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 18, 2017, 09:33:59 PM
Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
at a time when bitcoin prices have fallen in the past few days, there is a hesitancy in the traders minds, will they buy now or wait to fall over greetings? but in fact as usual, bitcoin only falls within a few days and everything returns to normal. this is what can benefit us in the short term
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 09:16:36 PM
I think if bitcoin is said to be a short-term investment could be possible because
 of the bitcoin price that can change the fox at any time. but if bitcoin is said it can not
 be used in long-term investments then you are totally wrong because bitcoin can not be
equated with money in general because the state can not regulate both amount and nominal
because it applies globally I am more likely to assume that bitcoin is equivalent to gold that
 can is used as a virtual object that has high value and its value depends on global market demand
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 18, 2017, 08:21:52 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 18, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
Short term investment are very risky but still profitable, the market is really volatile and if you time the market well you can make money but i still prefer a long term investment because i believe that bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 07:13:08 PM
altcoins are made for short term investments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 18, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
I think the bitcoin price will rise before the fork, just because of the example the BCH split gave.
After the split, the value of BTC and BCH together was higher than the value of BTC before the fork.

And I do not fear the outcome of the split.
After the fork I will have both, the new coin and BTC. One of them will be the future investment or payment system.
It's not like with the China rumors, which created the fear that a big number of bitcoin users will not be able to use their coins anymore.
It's the oposite of that: the people will have more coins to trade.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 18, 2017, 03:30:25 PM
You can but it is going to be risky there is a chance for the price to even fall further if that happens your short term investment will turn into a long term what you can do instead is invest in some altcoin who's price was higher in past you will get more profit and less risk will be involved
It seems to me that any investment has a certain risk. Perhaps a short-term investment is not as risky as the early, but that nemesis is abruptly there. I would generally choose the degree of complexity, the trade is less complicated.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
September 18, 2017, 03:25:04 PM
You can but it is going to be risky there is a chance for the price to even fall further if that happens your short term investment will turn into a long term what you can do instead is invest in some altcoin who's price was higher in past you will get more profit and less risk will be involved
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 18, 2017, 10:05:42 AM
I think if you are planning to have short term investments it is better to trade now your bitcoins because recently china are urge to take down, due to the threat it post in the banking industry and their economy.
How powerful do you think China is? Can it really do as it bids? Aren't you having second thoughts about that? I mean Why do you need to convert all of your Bitcoin, what are you afraid of, don't you have confidence in Bitcoin?

Have you ever heard of HODL? Its like holding but you're holding it to some point and to a specific period of time. But unlike in investing in some properties and in banks, it is quite short and most likely you'll profit more than those things. So, I'm telling you that its not over man.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 18, 2017, 02:21:14 AM
Bitcoin has been an asset of value that everyone with your interest is taken care of whether you want to be a long term holder or a short term holder, you will be taken care of. Where the problem comes is that some people want to be long term and short term holder at the same time. In the sense that, I want to buy at $4000 and sell at #4500 in three days but nope that's not long  term and that's not short term before of the margin is too short.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 18, 2017, 02:17:03 AM
Good call can be made on short term when you are investing in ICO, cuz most dont last long, but here is bad thing that you can lose if you pick frong one. Investing in bitcoin is always good also in some that are good can be litecoin, ethereum, monero and few others to. Going on some that is pump is risky cuz you also can lose. On day trade you need to follow several factor first before you can go this research is one of them.
Activity: 98
September 18, 2017, 01:18:40 AM
Basically speaking why many people are mining for bitcoin is for their short investments as additional source of income. In way they can add value to their money so that can earn more money to support their expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 18, 2017, 12:17:44 AM
It might be profitable to do short term trades, but it is also risky. Many were caught unawares by the Chinese government's actions against Bitcoin. If something like that happens  You will have heavy losses, especially if you are leveraged.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 18, 2017, 12:08:33 AM
Bitcoin also can be used for short term but it will be more profitable to play with alt coin for short term, and for now the price still cant be predicted because the market hasn't been stabilize so the price keep on fluctuate, I am confidence in upcoming fork bitcoin will stand tall, now the investors already got the experience from previous forking and already know what to do
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
September 18, 2017, 12:01:18 AM
I can't short bitcoin, as I use it to short altcoins.

Bitcoin is always to go long, as bitcoin have a ideological background that is not found in altcoins.

Actually I don't even know if I will really sell them someday or will use them directly to buy stuff, who knows?

Altcoins are plain speculation, but bitcoin is something greater, there's a vision behind it, the true financial apocalypse and the born of a new paradigm.
Activity: 54
Text goes here
September 17, 2017, 11:56:28 PM
Buy bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
September 17, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
I think if you are planning to have short term investments it is better to trade now your bitcoins because recently china are urge to take down, due to the threat it post in the banking industry and their economy.
Pages:
Jump to: