Pages:
Author

Topic: Should continue join ico? - page 9. (Read 7929 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:53:26 AM
Investment in ICO is an investment that can generate big profits in a short time for investors. Cryptographic markets have developed, there are many projects and new ICO. But the ICO market more and more the fraudulent ICO. Therefore, choosing ICO for investment is very difficult.
Activity: 48
September 12, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
Investment in ICO is an investment that can generate big profits in a short time for investors. Cryptographic markets have developed, there are many projects and new ICO. But the ICO market more and more the fraudulent ICO. Therefore, choosing ICO for investment is very difficult.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
I think ico still has a chance to develop well, the market goes down but this only slows down the development of ico.Large projects are still selling shortly. This suggests that we should still believe in ico
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
Even in a good ICO now it is quite dangerous to invest, it is personally in my opinion, since tokens are initially sold at the same price, but after listing on the exchange they fall several times. And now all ICO do so.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
It is not easy to find ICO with a good track record, and if what you posted or said about their previous projects cum ICO are anything to go by, it does mean this could be another successful one. Just that this time around, you have to know nothing is constant, they can change,  though, I hope they do not do that because of their market reputation which would be at stake if they should. You need to know if they are still using the same team as the previous projects. I am saying that because the team would have built a kind if synergy needed to work in this environment. Changing team does not posit well. Look and research them well before you part with your hard earned money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:17:49 AM
if you have already followed and succeeded ... you better continue again ... because now it's not easy to find a good project or ICO ...
and for new projects you better find out more information ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
I thing we should wait for the market uptrend move because most of the ico coins are available at cheaper rates then ico rates, if you see any good project then you can buy it at cheaper prise after listing in exchanges.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:35:48 PM
I participated in the Arcblock ICO earlier this year and the team is a very professional one. By default in think that is a good sign, but you cannot base you decision to invest on that alone and nothing can be substituted for due diligence. Always do your own research before investing in any project irrespective of the type of hype it may be having at the moment.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 11, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
I think it should continue to invest in ico and continue to support bounty programs. because we are not surprised to see so many rising surprises as of the period we are in, but now the investments will be more productive in the bull market.
Activity: 48
September 11, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
At this point I advise you not to invest in ICO, now ICO is very difficult to make a profit, if you buy them after the transaction you will sell them at very low prices, so will harm or loss. capital.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
I strongly encourage you to make sound decision by doing proper analysis and research because good ico's pays like fire.

It is the best way to earn but it is also the fastest road to become a loser. If you choose a bad ICO, which will turn to be the scam, you will lose all of your money. Nothing and nobody will return it to you.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
I strongly encourage you to make sound decision by doing proper analysis and research because good ico's pays like fire.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
Holding off ICO's for now as most tokens are cheaper once they hit the exchanges. I guess, it may take a while before ICO's boom again.
Activity: 92
September 11, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
On the off chance that the venture was seek by you so consummately, you like all data do you need in an ICO at that point go to contribute. Just whatvyou said the group has a decent foundation and right now has a win venture in the past then I should state that isa great speculation. Be that as it may, check some strenght like solid network, utilization of item and so on.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
Of course you should join.But we need to study this project well.It is better to spend a lot of time neither searching for the right ICO.Than to invest in a project that will not be in demand.In ICO, you can multiply your capital well if you approach it wisely.

Great point mate. We should be make a deep research first before we decide to join an ICO. Because there are many ICO's which are not legit and their project proposals are not quite good for the community economic development. It really required our thorough analysis before we decided to promote or campaign such beneficial ICO's.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
The crypto market makes it difficult to give exact answer to the above question. The ICO market is bad and some ICOs are not even helping the situation. Most of the ICOs find it difficult to reach soft cap and its very tiring. My advice during this market condition is to buy some good tokens that are already on exchange.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
The market shows some early signs of recovery. Maybe it's not stupid to invest in crypto now. But be a little careful. If it's a good team, then my advice is that you must join.
Activity: 61
September 11, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
Good question. As a rule I would say no. But there are always rules to the exception. LinkChain and MFChain are both high-end ICOs (like those during some of 2017), and could offer those dreamed about 10-100x returns. But who knows? I am sure there are others out there but those are the two that I've noticed recently which might be worth investing in. Why? Both very innovative in their chosen fields, professional teams - MFChain has Ripple's previous vice president on their team, EdenChain's Don Chang has just joined LinkChain as an advisor, venture capital backing and quite a lot more.

You have to do your own research though. These are just two that I really like.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
ICO is becoming very establish in cryptocurrency.  It will be an error for investors to see promising ICO and refuse to participate.  ICO despite bearish cryptocurrency market will keep growing as a veritable way of raising fund for special ideas and business both in cryptocurrency and real business world!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 11, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
I suggest not. because now ico is also detrimental. you better buy bitcoin and ethereum which is currently experiencing a price decline. your chance to be able to get many benefits
Pages:
Jump to: