Pages:
Author

Topic: Should Ethereum and DAO be bought now? - page 6. (Read 5492 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 08:55:40 AM
I am thinking that these are one of the lower prices we are seeing as a result of rush dump and there should be a price correction soon - specially for DAO which will most likely be hard forked and so we would get a lot of Ethereum.

Any other opinions?

How about you invest your hard earned BTC in something that you understand at least to some extend?

ETH can very well crash below 0.01 especially if BTC keeps going up and breaks $1k.

You are so optimistic, you think the Etheruem price could be kept abovve $10. But it is very difficult to say about the price.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2016, 08:35:11 AM
I am thinking that these are one of the lower prices we are seeing as a result of rush dump and there should be a price correction soon - specially for DAO which will most likely be hard forked and so we would get a lot of Ethereum.

Any other opinions?

How about you invest your hard earned BTC in something that you understand at least to some extend?

ETH can very well crash below 0.01 especially if BTC keeps going up and breaks $1k.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
8426 2618 9F5F C7BF 22BD E814 763A 57A1 AA19 E681
June 19, 2016, 08:16:41 AM

Any other opinions?

cornuto e mazziato?
Activity: 298
June 19, 2016, 07:33:57 AM

Any other opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: