Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 116. (Read 219642 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
March 10, 2016, 08:58:54 AM
we should believe in bitcoin technology if we want to invest at bitcoin, believe in bitcoin make you more stronger to hodl your bitcoin, and reached the highest price
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 10, 2016, 08:35:01 AM
Believing in bitcoin and making investment or buying bitcoin will profit you today or within few days, this is sure. Remaining part is in your hands whether to go for it or not.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 09, 2016, 02:21:04 PM
Believing is putting faith in something or someone. Yes I do believe in bitcoin. Although it cannot be seen physically I can use it for earning something and gaining money to get some of my needs.
for me im also believe in bitcoin because i saw bitcoin price is yearly increased.. and i think it will increase more in the future ..
and bitcoin is very popular and they use bitcoin also as payment from other site.. so that bitcoin will be great in the future..
I think you've got the concept pretty well down pat.

As it stands, Bitcoin is poised to become an increasingly more popular currency, and a lot of companies are still taking note of it and looking to expand into it. JP Morgan has the discounts for gold purchases in Bitcoin, other companies are opening their wallets for Bitcoin, among others.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is something that seems like it will perform into the future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 09, 2016, 02:16:32 PM
Believing is putting faith in something or someone. Yes I do believe in bitcoin. Although it cannot be seen physically I can use it for earning something and gaining money to get some of my needs.
for me im also believe in bitcoin because i saw bitcoin price is yearly increased.. and i think it will increase more in the future ..
and bitcoin is very popular and they use bitcoin also as payment from other site.. so that bitcoin will be great in the future..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 09, 2016, 02:08:49 PM

That's true and if you are earning money in the form of bitcoins and if bitcoin is giving us some earning opportunities then we should believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 09, 2016, 10:27:20 AM
Activity: 210
March 09, 2016, 08:03:04 AM
Well there's the halving for sure but after the halving, that's what we're not sure of. It could give us a sideways market to a new price range but we'll never know for now.

That is the major issue we all are worried about that what would be the value after the halving? Will it rise or decline, and it is really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin after the halving.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 09, 2016, 08:01:20 AM
Yes you should. Bitcoin is very good in the future and you can also see that it will be more used and that is good.
Now we just only hope that it will be more worth later in the future so we can sell it with profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 09, 2016, 07:14:38 AM
Well there's the halving for sure but after the halving, that's what we're not sure of. It could give us a sideways market to a new price range but we'll never know for now.
Activity: 119
March 09, 2016, 07:08:02 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin for sure because it has a really good future a head because of many factors.
One of them is of course the halving that will come this year.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2016, 07:00:18 AM
Bitcoin is still in its younger age, it needs a support from the community, so if we support bitcoins, we would find many more users start using bitcoins in future.

People are now starting to realize to worth of bitcoin as a payment system.
It is much easier for business company to pay their subordinates over seas by this kind of payment.

Yeah, and we will see many business start using bitcoins as a payment system in the future, and it will take bitcoin to next level and we can expect better results in future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 09, 2016, 06:19:23 AM
Bitcoin is still in its younger age, it needs a support from the community, so if we support bitcoins, we would find many more users start using bitcoins in future.

People are now starting to realize to worth of bitcoin as a payment system.
It is much easier for business company to pay their subordinates over seas by this kind of payment.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2016, 06:13:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
March 08, 2016, 08:04:51 PM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

the trick is buy what you can afford and see if btc is profitable, btc has a lot of possibilities just make sure to be careful on your transactions and be cautious in ponzi scams.
I think 10k usd is too big for you to use all purchase in bitcoin. Make sure you already know the risks that exist in bitcoin, and you should Also look for information about the risks and advantages of bitcoin. you will know how much money should you wear to work in bitcoin. after you know it all

This is what most people overlook.

Esp when we know that its very volatile investment, and dont know what bitcoin stands for besides having a price value.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 08, 2016, 07:59:53 PM
You can't really know the 'right' answer if you will just others if you should believe in bitcoin. Make an actual engagement in bitcoin world and see if you can make an answer on why you should believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 205
March 08, 2016, 07:02:25 PM
We should believe in bitcoins as it will gain more popularity in future and the price would reach to a new level once we find more user adoption, so as a currency I have a strong faith in it that it will grow more in future.
indeed any importance if we believe in bitcoin. whether it can add to the price of bitcoin. or grow bitcoin?
so we have to believe in bitcoin?

And we don't have any other option left, we should be optimistic and very positive about bitcoin that it will rise in future, it has gone through many bad days in the past, but now its some good time to enjoy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 08, 2016, 06:56:44 PM
We should believe in bitcoins as it will gain more popularity in future and the price would reach to a new level once we find more user adoption, so as a currency I have a strong faith in it that it will grow more in future.
indeed any importance if we believe in bitcoin. whether it can add to the price of bitcoin. or grow bitcoin?
so we have to believe in bitcoin?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
March 08, 2016, 05:37:11 PM
Whole world accept this digital currency so there is no sense in such a sentence as should I believe. Bcz if that thing doesn't exist and no one know about it then it can be consider but you know about bitcoin that's why you have question.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 08, 2016, 05:32:42 PM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin, the bitcoin has a really good future a head if you ask me.
Also the fact that the halving is coming should you make believe in it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 08, 2016, 05:23:52 PM
i'm sure all member from this forum should believe to bitcoin but we still need more support to make bitcoin come strong in future and price up much than bitcoin has reach.

Yeah bitcoin needs a support from its community at a moment, and we should also recommend to our friends and family to start using bitcoins which will increase the customer base of bitcoins.
Jump to: