Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 81. (Read 219642 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
June 19, 2016, 10:01:49 AM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

If you have doubt in investing in bitcoin. Dont continue because if you failed on it you will be mad to the advicer or commentor on your thread. But if you want to know what im always do if i have money. Im going to buy bitcoin at low price so that i can believe that i will earned too much here. Believe it to bitcoin so that bitcoin will rise.
In this kind of business, the only way we can profit from bitcoins is when we totally believe it. That is the most risky way yet the most profitable one. We should know how to take risk if we are longing for a great profit in the future. Right now, the price is increasing high and for me that is the gift of being a bitcoins believer.
I bet that the price will continue to rise to even higher levels in the future and that we'll see 1k very soon
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 19, 2016, 09:58:08 AM
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

If you have doubt in investing in bitcoin. Dont continue because if you failed on it you will be mad to the advicer or commentor on your thread. But if you want to know what im always do if i have money. Im going to buy bitcoin at low price so that i can believe that i will earned too much here. Believe it to bitcoin so that bitcoin will rise.
In this kind of business, the only way we can profit from bitcoins is when we totally believe it. That is the most risky way yet the most profitable one. We should know how to take risk if we are longing for a great profit in the future. Right now, the price is increasing high and for me that is the gift of being a bitcoins believer.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 18, 2016, 07:28:51 AM
see last few weaks how the price has increased...that should make you believe in bitcoin ..and its only gonna grow in future you are lucky enough to have 10k$ btc and can buy more
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 18, 2016, 07:26:56 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2016, 05:37:59 AM
With the status of the bitcoin now, im believing in it. the price is growing as well as the users and i would like to believe that the value wont go down. as a currency, it will put money into the hands of anyone including the unbanked.

That's why we just need to continue believing bitcoin as the price of it is very fast in increasing and everyday that is passing. There's always a move in the fluctuation of price and it is a good thing for all of us who are using bitcoin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 18, 2016, 05:14:34 AM
With the status of the bitcoin now, im believing in it. the price is growing as well as the users and i would like to believe that the value wont go down. as a currency, it will put money into the hands of anyone including the unbanked.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 18, 2016, 04:52:48 AM
Yes you should now believe more in the bitcoin than ever because it has a good future, more people are joining it everyday and the fact is also that the halving is coming!
We gonna make a lot of profit in the future of the bitcoin.

when the bitcoin prices rise very high, sometimes it can increase their confidence in bitcoin, besides high prices could make a lot of people are interested in and curious about this digital currency that has a high value.

Yeah, you are right. If the price of bitcoin keep increase, it will make many people more believe in bitcoin, because with that expensive price, more people will start using bitcoin.

Of if the price goes down it will make many people very unhappy. It will be devastating for the people that will lose so much money.
That is if it goes down big time, like some are expecting.

Its difficult to imagine that price will fall now, in fact it will continue to go up in next few days as we are moving towards the halving so we can see higher price at that stage.
I hope it will not happen, the price might fall a bit in my opinion  it will not happen now. Maybe after the halving it could fall a bit but would not affect the holder that much.
Activity: 868
June 17, 2016, 05:04:38 PM
Yes you should now believe more in the bitcoin than ever because it has a good future, more people are joining it everyday and the fact is also that the halving is coming!

when the bitcoin prices rise very high, sometimes it can increase their confidence in bitcoin, besides high prices could make a lot of people are interested in and curious about this digital currency that has a high value.

Yeah, you are right. If the price of bitcoin keep increase, it will make many people more believe in bitcoin, because with that expensive price, more people will start using bitcoin.

Of if the price goes down it will make many people very unhappy. It will be devastating for the people that will lose so much money.

Its difficult to imagine that price will fall now, in fact it will continue to go up in next few days as we are moving towards the halving so we can see higher price at that stage.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 05:01:10 PM

Activity: 406
June 17, 2016, 01:21:56 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 17, 2016, 12:46:53 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 12:33:26 PM
Activity: 336
June 17, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can do many things with it and that is really nice and I am almost for sure that it will be the future payment method in the future and that would be perfect for the currency itself.
But the bad thing is that you are not for sure what is going to happen in the future with the currency itself so that is the risky thing of it.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2016, 05:57:12 PM
bitcoin growing very rapidly bitcoin age still so young is 7 years. but users have covered more than 5 million people. This really unexpected, I would like to see more developed bitcoin

That's right even thinking about the users is still few around the world, but look at it's value now the value already hits $760 and I'm still believing
that it will to go up higher.
So let's just continue believing and let's just wait for more good news to happen.
Activity: 363
June 16, 2016, 05:56:43 PM
bitcoin growing very rapidly bitcoin age still so young is 7 years. but users have covered more than 5 million people. This really unexpected, I would like to see more developed bitcoin

Yes people forget it's just 7 years old. There is so much ahead in bitcoin's future. IF you see how it has evolved today...
... then you know there is much more surprises left...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 05:08:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 16, 2016, 05:08:05 PM
Well I think you already got your answer. I wish you have been convinced by the early reply and bought BTC during those time.  If you do, am sure you will be the first one to shout and say, believe in BTC, of course with the profit in your hand today.  And the next question should be, should i keep believing in Bitcoin, well if you ask be i will! I dont know about your opinion hope we have the same  Cheesy

The price of bitcoin answers it all, just look at the growth of bitcoin in past one month, its moving like a rocket and we can expect the same in future too.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 16, 2016, 05:05:40 PM
Well I think you already got your answer. I wish you have been convinced by the early reply and bought BTC during those time.  If you do, am sure you will be the first one to shout and say, believe in BTC, of course with the profit in your hand today.  And the next question should be, should i keep believing in Bitcoin, well if you ask be i will! I dont know about your opinion hope we have the same  Cheesy
Activity: 952
June 16, 2016, 09:23:05 AM
Of course you should believe in Bitcoin at least so do I. If I can make money with Bitcoin then I am happy because I do not need anything else. Bitcoin is the future so believe in it.

People will keep on believing in bitcoin unless it doesn't fall to zero value which is unlikely to happen, bitcoin is the future currency and we should have faith in it.
yes, it will definitely not happen in my opinion and the price will be at least on 200 or so

i think you should definitely believe in bitcoins because it has a lot of potential to grow in the near future it think

$200 was the bottom that reached this time around and will never get there in our lifetime. you can kiss that price goodbye just the same as those guys who started using bitcoin in 2013 kissed $100 and $10 goodbye.

Yes we will never see that price again, as price has started to rise now and we can expect much higher price in future, so you should believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 16, 2016, 09:18:11 AM
Of course you should believe in Bitcoin at least so do I. If I can make money with Bitcoin then I am happy because I do not need anything else. Bitcoin is the future so believe in it.

People will keep on believing in bitcoin unless it doesn't fall to zero value which is unlikely to happen, bitcoin is the future currency and we should have faith in it.
yes, it will definitely not happen in my opinion and the price will be at least on 200 or so

i think you should definitely believe in bitcoins because it has a lot of potential to grow in the near future it think

$200 was the bottom that reached this time around and will never get there in our lifetime. you can kiss that price goodbye just the same as those guys who started using bitcoin in 2013 kissed $100 and $10 goodbye.
Pages:
Jump to: