Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 85. (Read 219642 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 04, 2016, 07:19:45 AM
Yes you should and you must believe on bitcoin and its network and its potential.Bitcoin is online from 7 years now,and it keeps on going strong and developing.Bitcoin price start from deep and cheap price but now you can see it.Trust bitcoin and its potential to change the words currency.

Yes in all aspects of bitcoin, you must believe because we don't have something to do but believing it and keep on supporting it by using it.
And for 7 years bitcoin has gone far from its small beginnings because of those pioneers who believe it and it reached it to us today.
And the popularity of bitcoin is because of it.
It seems that recent rising of pricing could cause that trust and belief believe on bitcoin can increase a lot and the comments approve this assumption.

the strong price make more investor comes just for "buy and sell it for short plan" , im sure after block halving , then the price failling people who lose in bitcoin trade will be says "BITCOIN IS SCAM" Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy
Sure, unfortunately I think so too. I think that after block halving the price will drop a lot and people who attracted fast hate it fast!
LOL, that can't happen man, this is not a scam and the trend that bitcoin is going now is real. We can see good prices everyday and it will amazed our very own eyes seeing enormous profit after the halving. Although, anything could happen but being optimistic is good.

Why bitcoin will be a scam? Haha don't be crazy guys, only those hyip's / ponzis are using bitcoin for scamming.
And there are scammers that using out bitcoins for their illegal doings.
But bitcoin will never be a scam because it has a million dollar market cap.

LOL you not know what i talking about, people who buy bitcoin at $1000 says bitcoin scam after bitcoin down to under $200
so many news, so many media says it, bitcoin dead bitcoin scam, and now bitcoin rising "IF" bitcoin failling again after rising people will says it again  Wink Tongue
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 04, 2016, 04:49:21 AM
Yes you should believe in to the bitcoin because it has a very good future a head with the halving that is incoming this year.
Plus its also gaining a lot of popularity these days with all the media.

That's right , bright future waits a head for bitcoin. The demand of it is going higher and higher. And more users are adopting it today and for sure
in the future more and more stores are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method.
I was believing in bitcoin however with the halving news i kind of doubt bitcoin will become bigger in the future, so i will see what will happen after halving

What you doubt about bitcoin halving? And what is the news said about halving? Don't you want to believe that most of the people, believes that
bitcoin will have a very good future.
Don't just believe negative thoughts if you just overheard it from news.
The halving should not be the basis only in believing bitcoins, regardless of the results of halving, whether the price will increase or decrease we should still believe in bitcoins. Bitcoins is a good help to our life especially if we are unto business that we need to do regular online transaction, with this we were able to save due to its low cost and very safe transactions online, let's not focus more on the profit but more on the benefits it brought unto our lives.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2016, 01:44:33 AM
Yes you should believe in to the bitcoin because it has a very good future a head with the halving that is incoming this year.

That's right , bright future waits a head for bitcoin. The demand of it is going higher and higher. And more users are adopting it today and for sure
in the future more and more stores are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method.
I was believing in bitcoin however with the halving news i kind of doubt bitcoin will become bigger in the future, so i will see what will happen after halving

What you doubt about bitcoin halving? And what is the news said about halving? Don't you want to believe that most of the people, believes that
bitcoin will have a very good future.
Don't just believe negative thoughts if you just overheard it from news.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 04, 2016, 01:16:12 AM

June 04, 2016, 01:06:50 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 04, 2016, 12:48:57 AM
If you want to believe it, then believe in bitcoin. It price can rise and you'll regret not buying bitcoin if that happens, and if it falls, you'll regret that you buy it. If that's the case then use it in trading  Grin. Trading using bitcoin is a lot better than trading oil and fiat currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2016, 12:43:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 12:39:26 AM
Yes you should and you must believe on bitcoin and its network and its potential.Bitcoin is online from 7 years now,and it keeps on going strong and developing.Bitcoin price start from deep and cheap price but now you can see it.Trust bitcoin and its potential to change the words currency.

Yes in all aspects of bitcoin, you must believe because we don't have something to do but believing it and keep on supporting it by using it.
And for 7 years bitcoin has gone far from its small beginnings because of those pioneers who believe it and it reached it to us today.
It seems that recent rising of pricing could cause that trust and belief believe on bitcoin can increase a lot and the comments approve this assumption.

the strong price make more investor comes just for "buy and sell it for short plan" , im sure after block halving , then the price failling people who lose in bitcoin trade will be says "BITCOIN IS SCAM"  Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy
Sure, unfortunately I think so too. I think that after block halving the price will drop a lot and people who attracted fast hate it fast!
LOL, that can't happen man, this is not a scam and the trend that bitcoin is going now is real. We can see good prices everyday and it will amazed our very own eyes seeing enormous profit after the halving. Although, anything could happen but being optimistic is good.

Why bitcoin will be a scam? Haha don't be crazy guys, only those hyip's / ponzis are using bitcoin for scamming.
And there are scammers that using out bitcoins for their illegal doings.
But bitcoin will never be a scam because it has a million dollar market cap.
Only desperate people would say that bitcoin is scam, you cannot prove your accusation because bitcoin has already proven itself that it is legit, it has been in existence for many and it is giving us income consistently so we should be thankful with it than making false accusation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 10:46:31 PM

the strong price make more investor comes just for "buy and sell it for short plan" , im sure after block halving , then the price failling people who lose in bitcoin trade will be says "BITCOIN IS SCAM"  Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 03, 2016, 12:23:58 PM

Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2016, 11:37:46 AM

It seems that recent rising of pricing could cause that trust and belief on bitcoin can increase a lot and the comments approve this assumption.
June 02, 2016, 12:32:00 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 02, 2016, 12:18:25 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the fact is that it has a good future a head these days.
I really think the bitcoin can become a really nice and globally currency.

there are no facts which ensures that bitcoin will have a good future, it all depends on our beliefs about bitcoin.
because the fact is no one can predict and guarantee bitcoin will have a good future
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 12:07:16 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the fact is that it has a good future a head these days.
I really think the bitcoin can become a really nice and globally currency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 02, 2016, 12:06:34 AM
June 01, 2016, 11:55:51 PM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future a head these days with the halving that is incoming.
Its just a matter of time in my opinion.

Yes in bitcoin you just need to believe it and wait for the right time, as it is one of the components in getting with bitcoin. The time, time is used also
as an investment to bitcoin. That's why people are getting more and more as the time goes by and adopting bitcoins to their sources.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 01, 2016, 11:46:30 PM
Personally I don't see why you wouldn't believe in Bitcoin at this point, it is a fairly secure and decent investment that has been quite strong over the past 6 months, and doesn't have any signs of slowing down. It also has the supply being artificially halved, which is going to cause the value to increase basically every 4 years, and those with cheap Bitcoin will keep the value of Bitcoin down a bit before everyone's bought the cheap Bitcoin and starts bringing Bitcoin to it's "real" value.

Just imagined those people that started their bitcoin journey when the price is around $1.

They truly believe in bitcoin and now almost bag a really decent amount of earnings in their bitcoin earnings stat.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 01, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future a head these days with the halving that is incoming.
Its just a matter of time in my opinion.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 01, 2016, 10:36:47 PM
Personally I don't see why you wouldn't believe in Bitcoin at this point, it is a fairly secure and decent investment that has been quite strong over the past 6 months, and doesn't have any signs of slowing down. It also has the supply being artificially halved, which is going to cause the value to increase basically every 4 years, and those with cheap Bitcoin will keep the value of Bitcoin down a bit before everyone's bought the cheap Bitcoin and starts bringing Bitcoin to it's "real" value.

You are right, today is the best day to believe bitcoins as it is going to pump this time and more and more users for sure will going to adopt it. Once the price reaches it higher price, also investors will be encourage to use bitcoin as their payment method. Just wait for the halving and and believe it
and you will expect the best for it.
Pages:
Jump to: